looking for a co player

DeletedUser

im ranked 9th in this world and ranked 1 in K45 in need a co player that will play from 24:00 to 6:00

DeletedUser

Well, it probably was not smart posting your offline times.

DeletedUser

You've just posted your online times on the externam forum. Sencible? I think not.

DeletedUser

Either way look for someone who can sit you no point of coplaying

DeletedUser

well this isnt the times im away its the time that i have to worl just cant really keep checking my computer

DeletedUser269

At least he posted the times of when night bonus is in effect.

DeletedUser

wouldn't it be kinda illegal to be a co-player if you can post on this forum

DeletedUser

No it is perfectly leagal for more than one person to play on an account, as long as the person does not know the password to any other accounts on the world.

DeletedUser

if you can post on this forum then you already have an account therfore co-playing would be illegal:icon_razz:

DeletedUser269

There is also the option of deleating a account, to join another.

DeletedUser

Try putting it in your tribe or somewhere that people like us wont see :p

DeletedUser269

Try putting it in your tribe or somewhere that people like us wont see :p

They have more of a chance to find a co player on a PUBLIC forum ( which is open to everyone ) then to a tribes forum, were there is a limited amout of users. And the fact, if a player has gone to the trouble of finding a tribe. There more then likely not going to quit to join an account, probably at the same progress of there own

DeletedUser

Yes but then he just tells people what time he needs them at so maybe next time he should say pm me for details or something like that insted of him putting his offiine times up.

DeletedUser269

Yes but then he just tells people what time he needs them at so maybe next time he should say pm me for details or something like that insted of him putting his offiine times up.

Does it really matter that much, like i said his offline times are during the night bonus. Send there troops out on a 6 hour farming run, and they will be fine. If they can play the other 16 hours like they state, they could be a force to reckon with

DeletedUser

Well of course it does someone can keep a record and maybe further in the game there'll be a war and someone will know exactly when to send the troops

DeletedUser

Been trolling the forums today looking for a coplayer,I shot you a message, OP.