Looking for a K44 tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Currently in KKT, a large family tribe, but please don't hold that against me. Tried to get into Window with no success, either due to Red forgetting about me or what not, no biggy, haha.

Reason for wanting to leave KKT is that I ain't sure I want to be a part of some family tribe on this world...it's about attacking (from what I read and looking at the world settings) so although I don't profess to be the best player ever as I've only been playing 4/5 months, I try my hardest to learn from others and from any mistakes that I make...I'm willing to put in the time and effort to become a better player and am rigorously trying my best to accomplish this.

Nothing against any of the players in the KKT family, but after events of today and yesterday, I'm not sure I believe the leadership has what it takes to run a sustainable tribe, not to mention running a family. Put simply, being instructed by a 12 year old that "isn't good at English, but good at maths!" isn't what I call productive, and then another leader asked for "urgent help send all support". I relatively politely corrected him and said I would only send support if he posted reports and showed us how heavily he was being attacked, and then proceed to co-ordinate a defence instead of everyone sending help and it reaching him in bits and bobs and just dying through stupidity. Leaderships response to this was to send a circular to the tribe(I'm assuming, it might've only been me they sent it to) to send all support to our leader whom "we cannot afford to lose". Yeah...right...

So from any tribes interested in me, heaven forbid haha, I really don't want that kind of leadership. It's nothing to do with the people, but they just aren't capable of leading efficiently. I'm set up on skype yadda yadda, so feel free to get in touch.

Thanks for taking the time to read the little wall of text, and cya o/

Status
Not open for further replies.