Looking for a proper tribe

DeletedUser10575

I am looking to join a tribe that has only experienced and mature players.

I don't want to be in a tribe that insists on participation in forum games or that expects you talk when there is nothing to say.
I want to be in a tribe that works together when needed and not in a tribe that needs to work togther to get anything done.

I have played on and off for many years and have never been rimmed, I just end up quitting as I end up in nooby tribes that could not organise a **** up in a brewery.

Organisation and respect for the individual player are key.
Regular activity is a must, I am not interested in tribes where the players log on before work and then when they get home.

Anyway that is enough waffle for now, please contact me in game to discuss further.
I am in K53.

Jolly Good Show!

DeletedUser9748

Try T4H they need more members with troops right now cause they are running low :p

DeletedUser10520

I am looking to join a tribe that has only experienced and mature players.

I don't want to be in a tribe that insists on participation in forum games or that expects you talk when there is nothing to say.
I want to be in a tribe that works together when needed and not in a tribe that needs to work together to get anything done.

Organisation and respect for the individual player are key.
Regular activity is a must, I am not interested in tribes where the players log on before work and then when they get home.

quite a list you have there? Surely it might be easier to start your own tribe out there on the rim and mold it to these specifications and recruit only folk that meet your needs?

I have played on and off for many years and have never been rimmed, I just end up quitting as I end up in nooby tribes that could not organise a **** up in a brewery.

^^ this.

Now it might just be me but I think that allowing folks to become intoxicated on alcohol around industrial machinery would breach Health and Safety rules some and would think that it would be very hard to indeed organise a KnK victory party in a brewery? Plus any detritus from the party nibbles might encourage vermin thus leading to at best an expensive pest control operation at worst a "rat dropping in my drink shocker" from the tabloid press leading to a plunge in sales, redundancies and dark looks at those responsible for allowing aforementioned party?

Not that I have given this much thought but still calling a tribe nooby for failing to get a brewery to give them permission to party on site is a little harsh in my opinion.

DeletedUser10575

I am pondering starting my own, but of course that takes up more of my 'clobbering time'.

Detritus is the word of the day.
I have not used that in many a moon, good word skills!

DeletedUser10520

and I see you have indeed formed your own tribe! The profile pic is worth a look here and I wish you lots of luck in your new tribe

Anyone near I think could make worse decisions than joining this tribe (we have been chatting) so go grab the opportunity and have some fun!

DeletedUser10575

and I see you have indeed formed your own tribe! The profile pic is worth a look here and I wish you lots of luck in your new tribe

Anyone near I think could make worse decisions than joining this tribe (we have been chatting) so go grab the opportunity and have some fun!

Ta very much!

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Zippy are also looking for experienced, intelligent grammar-friendly and awesome villages to join us.

We're mature but of course, As each and every human being with have a sense of humour.

We're VERY new. (2-3 days) and we're looking for some figurehead people to come, gain our trust and lead this tribe alongside myself and SeaHan.

We've 3 members atm(Yes, Not very big right?) but it'd be awesome to get a EiA player to join us.

O>

~SH