Looking for a tribe

DeletedUser10890

I am considering joining a tribe, I'm experienced player, however,

1. I'm not very active.
2. I'm not going to use skype
3. I won't support players who cant defend
4. I won't sit other people, unless they sit me

If your interested and your a duke, email me to arrange a time for me to interview you.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

I think he's actually serious?

Maybe seen all the ego's on the forums, and fancied his chances.

DeletedUser

You got igm, we can talk via W17 or here on teh externals up to you ?

What you wrote is what I am looking for to be honest other then the activity bit lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12314

Yeah I love players who wont support, and not using Skype, Well... That's just a bonus!

DeletedUser8782

why would you support someone who cant defend though, your sending your troops to die then, what's the point?

DeletedUser12314

why would you support someone who cant defend though, your sending your troops to die then, what's the point?

Well the one who cannot defend may have just lost all there defence supporting another player, You seem a very respectable tribe member....

DeletedUser12328

Wow thats a powerfull application, I envy the tribe who selects you,

Good luck super ted :) looool

DeletedUser10890

Well the one who cannot defend may have just lost all there defence supporting another player, You seem a very respectable tribe member....

That would mean they are unable too, not that they can’t…

Or maybe there fully offensive

That would be pretty silly…However, if a player is choosing to go all offensive, then they need to know how to play all offensive.
Plus it doesn’t mean they can’t defend, there is a difference between having defensive troops, and knowing how to use them.

Wow thats a powerfull application, I envy the tribe who selects you,

Good luck super ted looool

Thanks.

Anyhow, stop trolling my application suitable tribes may be getting put off :p

DeletedUser12357

With those sort of statistics just join a loner tribe that's rank 2000, there's no point of even playing! Your just going to get nobled some time or another.