Looking for ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We are a new tribe , so we're looking for allies with points near us ... Just look for RoEm tribe !

DeletedUser1410

lol I'd start on World 7 mate because World 5 is Hmmm?s

DeletedUser1410

you think not? I'm just trying to save them time and effort they are about to put into making a tribe?
Hmmm? will sooner or later come and remove them from there villages, its that simple

DeletedUser8775

you think not? I'm just trying to save them time and effort they are about to put into making a tribe?
Hmmm? will sooner or later come and remove them from there villages, its that simple

At least they will get some defending practice in... :xmas_smile:

DeletedUser

You may be laughing now, but I think Ruffus refers to every none hmmm? player when he talks about taking villages off your hands... And unity, are you in hmmm??

DeletedUser8775

Im not in hmmm im in Cruz. And that is where i will proudly die fighting whoever it may be. The fact is they will get practice and im sure they will get some advice from people. And if they come to me i would be more then willing to tell them a thing or two about playing. I do not see a problem with them joining the world at all. If they die they die eventually 1 tribe will be left and then what? no one to kill or fight nothing to use troops on etc so they will start internally fighting untill the last person standing will also be the saddest. However either way i would give advice and tips to them why not. we were once new to this game

DeletedUser8109

lol I'd start on World 7 mate because World 5 is Hmmm?s

I work with residents who hallucinate. Shall I book you in Ruffus??

Well it's that time of year so.....Ho ho ho, Happy Christmas to Hmmm? :lol:

DeletedUser6695

Ruffus we have had this convo on skype before, when i eventually reach your side of the world you would be better off to just quit :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1410

I work with residents who hallucinate. Shall I book you in Ruffus??

Well it's that time of year so.....Ho ho ho, Happy Christmas to Hmmm? :lol:

Ye please I think I need to see a shrink lol, considering there are still tribes out there that think they have a chance

DeletedUser1410

Ruffus we have had this convo on skype before, when i eventually reach your side of the world you would be better off to just quit :icon_wink:

Quit ? No I needn't quit
Tophat thought they could take us and we have had a good go at them, so who's next?

Anyone want to step up to the mark and have a go?

No I didn't think so really!

You just keep taking them villages, Hmmm? can remove you from them

------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a Lighter note
I hope everyone from world 5 and all Uk worlds have a Merry Christmas

DeletedUser6695

Ruffus you have began to develop an ego

on a side note: If only Hmm? were good enough to challenge me

DeletedUser269

We are a new tribe , so we're looking for allies with points near us ... Just look for RoEm tribe !

Ill be your forum allie, but on a serious note. Its best to look ingame for a allie, and not on the forums. People will just try to make a joke about you.

Ill close this thread, if you are intrested please mail them.

Status
Not open for further replies.