Looking For Coplayer

DeletedUser

Hello,

My name is RockHard, but most people call me ViciousKoala, or VK

I played briefly on uk18, and let a friend internal me once I got bored, and I usually play on US servers. I certainly have experience under my belt, but I still have much to learn. I am currently playing in a premade on US15 and I am in need of a coplayer. This coplayer does not have to be extremely experienced, but I would hope they know how to snipe, backtime, and send T-trains. You do not have to be an expert, but you must know what the term is and have an idea how to do it. I am looking for someone to cover the morning.

The times I would need covered are the mornings (As early as possible) to around 5PM (UK time)

This is because I am asleep or at school, but at 5PM (UK time) I can take the account for the rest of the day.

I can explain in greater detail if you add me on skype

If you even have a slight interest, or know someone who may be willing, then please contact me on skype and we can chat to see if it would be something you or your friend would enjoy.

I am not super strict on the account because it is a game, and I could care less if there are some days you aren't super active. All I am looking for is someone to farm a few times a day (roughly once an hour), and to build troops, mint coins, and erect buildings. (Yes, that was a sexual innuendo)

So to sum it all up, I'm looking for a coplayer. Doesn't need to be 100% dedicated, just decently experienced, and friendly. If you are looking to learn more, my tribe and myself will be more than happy to help you. We are currently doing very well and I look forward to expanding the account with you.

Thanks for reading and pass on the word,
~VK

DeletedUser

Hahaha 'Rockhard'

You've posted this everywhere.. Desperate much :3

DeletedUser

Yes I am extremely desperate haha. I am ahead of the people around me but a coplayer would launch me ahead even farther. Thanks for acknowledging the sexual innuendo :)

DeletedUser

I would play but I work 10-7 everyday except weekends, which are used for speed rounds.