Looking to Co/Join tribe

DeletedUser12038

funny that you say that but why is it that you never beat me?

Wow liar I beated you all round you joined... Maybe you killed Navendu but that is still not me. And probly he killed you since you just suck at this game

DeletedUser12038

I havent played speed on uk for a while it have been navendu.. And every world i joined i have killed the other people i fighted against so guys stfu not me!

DeletedUser

I havent played speed on uk for a while it have been navendu.. And every world i joined i have killed the other people i fighted against so guys stfu not me!

Slaying everyone with 2 wins in 72 rounds.

DeletedUser

Appreciate all the random spam.

Still interested if anyone wants to pick me up. Not to be disrespectful, but I'd like to co/join a tribe with someone equally or more skilled than me. If the point of this thread was to warm up and work on my startup then a lesser player just won't cut it. Sorry for sounding like an egotistical goon :icon_wink:

DeletedUser12038

Cadan i probly have played 15 Rounds won 2 Becomed 2 in some and quitted in other becouse i got a life..

DeletedUser

1330857896_dont_ignore_me_im_ignoring_you__gag.jpg

gooby pls keyl spudermon

Cadan i probly have played 15 Rounds won 2 Becomed 2 in some and quitted in other becouse i got a life..
15 rounds? lelelellelelelellelellel.
So you start around, then quit it because you have a life, orite yeh.
Or is it, you start around, get rimmed/cleared. Then quit 'because you have a life'.

DeletedUser11607

gooby pls keyl spudermon

15 rounds? lelelellelelelellelellel.
So you start around, then quit it because you have a life, orite yeh.
Or is it, you start around, get rimmed/cleared. Then quit 'because you have a life'.
im sure it (is you start around, get rimmed/cleared. Then quit 'because you have a life'.)

DeletedUser

Seem to be saying this every few months, but I mean it this time.

Looking for a speed tribe, I've been playing for years so I know the game better than most. I'm a bit rusty but a couple of rounds and I should be back up to standard, if not better.

Pro's:
- I'm the best pickup you'll find in terms of learning pace and potential.
- Have sound knowledge of the game.
- I'm a friendly enough chap.
- English is my first language, so clearly I can speak it properly.
- Of course I have skype.
- Currently working on a couple of things to perfect my startup, would be happy to share this with the tribe once done.
- I have plenty of free time over summer.

Con's:
- Haven't taken the game seriously in about a year, so I'm rusty, this can change quickly enough.
- Haven't really been involved with a speed tribe before, have associated with a couple of tribes before but never fully taken part.

Will consider all offers.

Skype me: annihilated.tw
PM, or post here.

Also, if there's a speed skype chat, could somebody be a darling and add me to it? Cheers, if not; oh well.

DeletedUser5774

Hey Annihilated.

I'd love you to help me with the SexySmurf account for this season; and I am member of The English Alphabet (TeA). It's a good tribe with good players. We just need to work on our team work, I think. :)