Looks like meats back on the menu boys

DeletedUser

So here's the thing. Lately W14's been real quiet. Not much going on, a few tribe skirmishes here and there, nothing major. Everyone hugging everyone else and happily just nobling their way across the barbarian fields. There was the odd little kirfuffle such as when Riot and BMI merged into um... two separate tribes???? With the same number of members between them? *shrugs* OK well these things happen. We're all happy little barb munchers together right? Um... *looks both ways* The hell we are :icon_evil:

There was however a certain contingent of Wargasm and wargasm that were still intent on nobling their way across the barb fields. Despite repeated warnings, requests and outright threats the conquering of our poor surrounding tribute paying farmer continued.

Farming got less. Blue dots got more and no red dots were being added to spice things up. Things in WGM & WGM were not all peachy and calm as the surface my have suggested however. Oh no. There was a refugee begging to rejoin because their plan had backfired. A pol was held and admittance denied. People left, it was all very upsetting. More pols were held and people left and then one was allowed back in... I think, it's all a bit hazy at this point as I was still drunk on the blood of barb conquering. Anyway....

A contingent of WGM & WGM got fed up of being told not to noble barbs and of refugees being disallowed within the 2 tribes and broke away. This was last night when everyone else was out sharpening spears.

These no good lousy chicken humping, tribe splitting, barb munching noobs seemed to think they'd be better off on their own. I now have red dots on my door step. There's no longer a see of blue around me. My troops can get off their fat arses and put their axe to good use and have already done so this morning.

LONG LIVE no good, lousy, chicken humping, tribe splitting, barb munching noobs. Well... at least until lunchtime. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser4387

Well, something had to be done to liven up this world :p

DeletedUser3312

When he said this on Lord of the rings. It made no sense. Orcs have almost certainly never seen a menu - Never even heard of one. So why say it?

Stupid writers are stupid.

DeletedUser

So what's the point of this? I'm confused... WGM and WGM. are breaking apart and possibly warring?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
As the world has turned into barb munching, internalling and noob eating it can't make it any worse...

When he said this on Lord of the rings. It made no sense. Orcs have almost certainly never seen a menu - Never even heard of one. So why say it?

Stupid writers are stupid.

If anyone has the requirements to be able to understand Orcs to know whether they have or haven't seen a menu... it be you...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I've seen it all now

-=Friendly Alliance=-

Welcome to our profile, we wish you all a good experience with Tribal Wars and we do NOT wish to threaten anyone in any tribe, we just want to be friends and have fun playing the game.

unit_militia.png
Friends are the key to a game, and we
unit_militia.png

unit_militia.png
wish to be friends with all.
unit_militia.png

DeletedUser9793

i think its great. A hippy tribe finally.
I hope they dont hurt barbs either

DeletedUser

So what's the point of this? I'm confused... WGM and WGM. are breaking apart and possibly warring?

It's something a bit different on the externals mate. Brought a chuckle to a few tribesmates and hopefully a giggle or two to some others :)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It's something a bit different on the externals mate. Brought a chuckle to a few tribesmates and hopefully a giggle or two to some others :)

Shifty can't see the point of any post that isn't about him.... this one should leave him less confused...

DeletedUser

Shifty can't see the point of any post that isn't about him.... this one should leave him less confused...

Because that is clearly true... I actually asked because I was asked to ask (that makes sense right?) by some of my confused tribe mates.
It doesn't bother me in the slightest because, as you say, it isn't about me :icon_wink:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I guess the rumours are true that you have tribe mates that are incapable of thinking or asking questions for themselves....

DeletedUser

I guess the rumours are true that you have tribe mates that are incapable of thinking or asking questions for themselves....

Or just tribe mates who don't want to make forum accounts.

DeletedUser

Uhm no, your version is just assuming random garbage. How many members do you see of my tribe on the forums? 2 or 3 is the answer. Surely that proves my correction of you to be correct.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Nope... that only proves they don't post... doesn't even prove they haven't got a forum account... as they are highly likely to have played under many IGN's all with access to forum accounts...

Maybe if they created a forum account and then post that the reason why the asked you to ask a question for them was be because they couldn't be bothered to create a forum account... although not proof, it would at least support your theory... though the fact that they then created a forum account to post that would raise questions as to why they didn't just cut out the middle man in the first place and post their own question....

Until then, the fact that they don't speak for themselves supports the theory that they are unable to think or ask questions for themselves...

Fortunately as this isn't a court of law and slander on the internet being acceptable to certain levels I have no reason to change my original conclusion that you asked a question for your tribe mates as they are unable to think for themselves....

Based on garbage or not... trying to defend your tribe mates against such a statement only lends more truth to it...

Back to the original topic....

The Friendly Noob Alliance is doing their best to munch barbs as quickly as they are losing villages and they are at a very delicate point where one wrong barb munch could lead them to being unable to maintain their original village count... tough times...

Last edited:

DeletedUser10790

lol, I expects you have seen me around, i can think for myself (i hope)

blue

DeletedUser11665

You know the externals are getting boring when all there is to do is argue over Forum accounts.