Love Conquers All : shinobiesq <3 :p

DeletedUser11200

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]They say love is the answer to everything....

[/FONT]casual69on 16.07. at 09:06
I've noticed you are attacking me, i've just started playing, my b/f convinced me to play this game...but I am new to it, what am I meant to do wen I see an incoming?

KAT
xx

shinobiesqon 16.07. at 09:08
do you have a facebook? ^_^
nvm mind it its just a scout it cant harm U :)

casual69on 16.07. at 09:10
is this game related to facebook? Will it teach me how to play or can u do tht my darling?

Kat

xx

shinobiesqon 16.07. at 09:11
nah.. i just want to see if u were a Girl ^_^

shinobiesqon 16.07. at 09:11
nah.. i just want to see if u were a Girl ^_^

Edward

casual69on 16.07. at 09:13
Oh I'm a girl feel free to ask my bro

Kat

xxx

shinobiesqon 16.07. at 09:14
i just want to see you in facebook if u are a girl..:)

shinobiesqon 16.07. at 09:19
see.. maybe your not that good looking one :p

casual69on 16.07. at 09:26

I'm good looking, don't u worry about tht babe.

shinobiesqon 16.07. at 09:28
ohh really how should i know that your Good looking then?

shinobiesqon 16.07. at 09:29
question how old are you ?

casual69on 16.07. at 09:33
im off for breakfast, cya later, so u gonna attack me again babe?

Kat

xx

shinobiesqon 16.07. at 09:35
nah.. i just want to be your friend babe :*
I dunno what u look like.. tell me your fb.. i will not ad U :) ill just look .. haha..
im 20 :D

That is part of it...the thread continues for anther page........seriously can't believe the guys responses...

DeletedUser

I think it's the same from most people on here. Girls are treated alot differently on tribalwars than guys

DeletedUser11200

pmsl, funny thing is the kid was so predictable...I recon he deserves to be taught a lesson....

The Casual account is run by 2 males and 3 females could have been one of the guys who was winding him up lol

DeletedUser11221

The awesome Kat has entered <3

TEAM CASUAL SONG

I get the job done, we is handlin' business
Candlelight dinners, havin' a toast with the most glamorous b*tches
My road to winning tw was no Christmas
Now we blessed with gold Lazaruses
Through the eyes of karen, kat, lani, don, james and casual (Cameron)
I make the kind of green a hustler dream
Bustin' out the custard cream
Viper custom piped up with the mustard seams
Making faceBook for all the guys who wanna unzip their jeans

Thats how we roll

DeletedUser

I think it's the same from most people on here. Girls are treated alot differently on tribalwars than guys

Naw. Guys pretending to be girls get the special treatment. I think that is because when guys pretend to be us, they act in such a manner that other guys recognize the behavior that they expect us to display, therefore they do not really question it. The real women tend to be treated much differently than the guys pretending to be women. I also find it interesting to note that more people tend to believe a guy pretending to be a girl is really a girl, than the number that believe that the true girls really are girls.

DeletedUser

pmsl, funny thing is the kid was so predictable...I recon he deserves to be taught a lesson....

The Casual account is run by 2 males and 3 females could have been one of the guys who was winding him up lol

You have 5 co's? Damn, I remember when I had 5 co's. Lots of fun banter and easy to maintain high ranks with minimal effort. I envy you!

DeletedUser

I don't count people as being solo when they get sitters :icon_wink:

DeletedUser11221

Kat stop spamming ;)

I will not stop spamming because Im too kool for you, Hence my name (#Kool Kat - Too Kool FOR YOU)
:) Olo. Nuke me. Please. I beg you. Ill get you kicked out of 'Robin/dicks' tribe XD

DeletedUser

I will not stop spamming because Im too kool for you, Hence my name (#Kool Kat - Too Kool FOR YOU)
:) Olo. Nuke me. Please. I beg you. Ill get you kicked out of 'Robin/dicks' tribe XD

It's not the only thing you beg for ;)

DeletedUser11221

Thats a lie:) I never beg of anything. Apart from people nuking me :D That is a fact ;p
So suck it josh:p