LUVWETLUV

DeletedUser7124

As for booting our members, prove it. Find statistics. Right now.

You did it to Xibeth when he lost one village and all her troops, i believe another player also had it done to them, i cant remember the name but can look through the forums to see who it was lol, but to be fair this might have been as they choose not to restart as this world was quite slow to get going

DeletedUser

Statistics means data from TWStats. Not you saying that we did. I want you to find a nobling record that shows her losing a village and then find something showing Bi! removing her from the tribe.

DeletedUser7124

Statistics means data from TWStats. Not you saying that we did. I want you to find a nobling record that shows her losing a village and then find something showing Bi! removing her from the tribe.

lol i dont need to do that i cant really be bothered to waste my time in such a way, your reaction shows how touchy on this subject you are. No smoke without fire though lol

DeletedUser

lol i dont need to do that i cant really be bothered to waste my time in such a way, your reaction shows how touchy on this subject you are. No smoke without fire though lol

If you refuse to find the proof that it happened, then I deny that it happened. Find proof and I'll be fine with it. It helps that I know exactly what happened too. =D

DeletedUser

As for saying that we all know that Bi! is only happy with 1st, that is news. You see, I'm in Bi! and I've never heard that before. Could you cite a source for me?

grant in skype

And Wet took down Smile? is not true? Smile? is still in 1st, thusly he is not "taken down".

in the begining that was the reason for the Alliance

As for the using of our allies and NAP's, we support any and all of our allies when they ask as they do the same. NAP's are non-aggression pacts. Tribes are not technically bound to these.

ask W4R they have not recived a single unit support

As for booting our members, prove it. Find statistics. Right now.
well lets see there are no stats as you booted the players but here's a name that might ring a few bell's for you

Necrosjef booted after beeing nobled

Bi!None03rd May 2010 - 17:12:3662NoneBi!03rd May 2010 - 20:24:4562Bi!None07th May 2010 - 02:36:34343

DeletedUser

You are officially my favorite animal. I give up on the Penguin. You are win.

And I agree with the grudge, it's quite obvious.

if you actualy click the links you can see the names are wrong no i dont hold a grudge i aint bothered about a villa or two i can always start again

DeletedUser7124

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd love to refute almost all of your points, but I have to go now. Sorry guys. Perhaps another time.

DeletedUser

who has changed them copied and pasted from tw stats

and as you said you seen troops drop so you booted them well done for the support to tribe mates

and as for w4r i doupt as 90% have stated they have never recived support from bi! members also grant has a big mouth and likes to share things with others

DeletedUser

@ clueless fair do's

@ marsak were did they state this it is not important as we all know that bi! is never happy unles they have number one spot for things look when wet and wet alone took down smile?
yes rookie mistake letting him grow a silly mistake as to think a nap would work between wet and bi! as bi! just use there nap's/allie's to do all there dirty work for them and then steal the glory

and before you start with the well look at our tribes forum file to yours "ours looks good" only because you boot all the members that get nobled ahh poor bi dont want there stats disrupting with members beeing nobled

love you all xx
:)
I rimmed you lol.

DeletedUser

do we need to farm barb villas maybe but the question about us being 200 strong also allows us to support weaker members with resources yes we have a lot of members but just incase youve not played this game b4 i will allow you to personally mail me i can see into the future i see some of our members getting nobled isee some of our members losing interest i even see some of them leaving to join another tribe but wait i cant see bi.............

Have i played this game before mmmmmmmm :icon_eek: you caught me!! do your homework son

200 strong

support weaker members

Thankyou for answering my question huddling together nubs,

do we need to farm barb villas

I think we can close the thread below, the answer is WETLUV

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11079

DeletedUser7124

how is nubs a shortened version of noobs ?

i will fully admit compared to some of you lot im a newbie lol {i was careful with word choice i hope lol}

but then im not a script writter or moderator or anything to do with inno games, im just a bloke who plays the game and enjoys it and think this is what its about, i cant see why either side needs to resort to petty insults it just makes everyone look foolish.

wanting to close it now as bi! have been shown to be ruthless to there own, i thought at the start that you would be like Hyenas and eat your weakest, but your more like ann robinson on the weakest link, as in your the weakest link goodbye lol

DeletedUser

Just the allegation of Bi! not supporting those in need of support.
and as for w4r i doupt as 90% have stated they have never recived support from bi! members also grant has a big mouth and likes to share things with others
Firstly: ODD Rankings
1 Bi! - 2,27 Mio
2 WETLUV - 1,84 Mio

So we're 400,000 ahead of you, now unless you're saying that Bi! are that awsome that each member has the defense to slaughter WETLUV and LUVWET attacks by himself, it's clear that we're supporting those in need within our tribe. (with the help of W4R)

8 World 4 Renegades - 1,20 Mio

Ok, so firstly W4R are recieving half as many attacks as we are, and also if you click here you'll find out they've only lost 4 villages to WETLUV, so what we find is this:
Firstly, W4R haven't been abandoned.
Secondly, Bi! are taking more support, because they've got more attacks to kill (and sucsessfully too).
Thirdly, you make claims you can't back up, and then get shot down.

but then im not a script writter or moderator or anything to do with inno games, im just a bloke who plays the game and enjoys it and think this is what its about, i cant see why either side needs to resort to petty insults it just makes everyone look foolish.

wanting to close it now as bi! have been shown to be ruthless to there own, i thought at the start that you would be like Hyenas and eat your weakest, but your more like ann robinson on the weakest link, as in your the weakest link goodbye lol

To the first point, neither am I. But anyway, it's not that we're hiding from the statistics. Look at Necrosjef, he was in the tribe, he got nobled, and we let him stay until he decided to quit the game. It's not that Bi! kick people who get nobled, it's that we don't let inactives clutter up our tribe just to make it look like we have more points. It just so happens that being nobled, and suddenly losing interest in TW tend to coincide, either because players get bored and quit after they get nobled, or because players get bored and quit, and then become noble targets.