m@nY LC's??

• Thread starter DeletedUser12786
  • Start date

DeletedUser12786

This is just a proof for those who did not believe in me......

DeletedUser3371

I'm not saying you haven't got them .... but I'd just like to point out there is no proof in that little screen cap.

There needs to be some sort of identifiable feature of UK19 in it. Otherwise it could be not only from any other world but even any other server.

If I started an acc. on the beta(@speed 10) I could have 63 lc in a few hrs from now. :icon_wink:

Just sayin' ... 'tis possible , so 'tisn't proof.

DeletedUser12638

Guys They are not too many for a start is good quantity ...nice job -5 secs to run* and now he proves it

Also there is 5 days that world 19 is open so why not to believe it !!
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser12810

Just wondering why you felt you had to prove it? If players didn't believe you then surely that's just their opinion and you know what your troops really are, 63 LC is good to have this early on, better than me :) But if someone doesn't believe me then its their misfortune when you farm them. :D

DeletedUser12806

-5 SeCs To RuN* Mar 05, ----
Hey man may i enter the tribe..i saw that your tribe is much more good than my tribe....also i am one of the most experienced players in the greek servers and now i am here to play and international ....

Bomberboy Mar 05, ----
Location wise you don't fit into our near future plans. So for the time being I am going to have to say no. Please do keep up the good work and in the future apply again :)

(Giggle)