MAD vs. -DoD-

DeletedUser

hahaha... hissss to you too :p

well as to regards of the war.. theres very few villages closeby of any decent attack range,, maybe the odd splatter of people who have been pretty useless... and theres barely any action going... a complete waste of a declaration with the only benefit being misschif getting a shedload of war points.. thats quite annoying actually,, can u stop ur guys dying?

We can stop "misschiff" living :)

(Meow back to you? ;P)

DeletedUser

***YAWN***

That record player still aint changed............... :lol:

***YAWN***

Neither has your tribe bud :icon_redface: well... except for the fact, despite it being in the 'Coalition' of tribes (huggers), that you have NAP'ed with iPod ... But actually wait - that's not changing, that's carrying on the hugging!

DeletedUser1942

***YAWN***

Neither has your tribe bud :icon_redface: well... except for the fact, despite it being in the 'Coalition' of tribes (huggers), that you have NAP'ed with iPod ... But actually wait - that's not changing, that's carrying on the hugging!

Its neither here nor there.

Were not in the coalition, so your research or informants need to check better :icon_rolleyes:

Anyhow - this thread isnt about Fate, or your fascination with us, its about a "war" that has no conquers :lol:

DeletedUser

Its neither here nor there.

Were not in the coalition, so your research or informants need to check better :icon_rolleyes:

Anyhow - this thread isnt about Fate, or your fascination with us, its about a "war" that has no conquers :lol:

May I quote the first post in the topic entitled 'I Fib on Diplomacy war stats' -
'Ok have been away for a long weekend and returned to see war had broken out between I Fib On Diplomacy and most of the other top 10 tribes labeled by the merge huggers as barb munchers

Now this is not PnP (as need my head to stop hurting) just stats but think we need a thread to chat about the merits (or not) of diplomacy so throw in your tuppence halfpennies worth here

so full stats

Side 1:
Tribes: W1NGE, xXx, GO, phx, Fate, DOGS, Nation'

Besides the fact that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you were in it, due to all the hugging (or rather - hugging the coalition AND their targets, excluding Honey) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This war is still in planning stages to be honest, there's only so much a rim-tribe can do at the moment.

And Mark, we're the dregs of this world :)

DeletedUser1942

Besides the fact that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you were in it, due to all the hugging (or rather - hugging the coalition AND their targets, excluding Honey)

We didnt bother with it - so i dont know why it was put there to be honest.

But, hey ho - were in a decent position, so the tactic paid off for the time being. Who knows what may happen in the next few days....

DeletedUser

But, hey ho - were in a decent position, so the tactic paid off for the time being. Who knows what may happen in the next few days....

I'll admit that, yes, it did work for you :)

Oh right - about that across map OP on some people? Or is that just a rumor? :lol: you know how they spread :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

ugh,, see this is how boring and useless this thread is.. noone can even be bothered to stay on topic... i think pushtys just chicken to launch...

DeletedUser

LMAO, I'm sorry if we don't share your "If you have it, lob it" mentality, slow and steady wins the race.

*Cough*Followed by a swift tank--rush*Cough*

I was highlighting how pathetic "thatch13" is, he can't even reply to a mail without sending a childish insult followed by a block, the war was more of a bonus to be honest.

DeletedUser

LMAO, I'm sorry if we don't share your "If you have it, lob it" mentality, slow and steady wins the race.

*Cough*Followed by a swift tank--rush*Cough*

I was highlighting how pathetic "thatch13" is, he can't even reply to a mail without sending a childish insult followed by a block, the war was more of a bonus to be honest.

Slow and steady doesn't win the race on this game

DeletedUser

But it helps when you start a game quite late in and your member average is about 2K.

We will go on the offensive once we have the capabilities to do so, and preferably once the playing field has levelled out a little too.

DeletedUser

yeah but for that, you might want to get some closer villages and again,, the only reason you guys arnt dead yet, is your too small to attack... in the moderators ingenious wisdom, they decided to put a block on attacking weak and insignificant people if you just so happened to know how to play... as to thatch13, he has better things to do with his time...

pointless pointless pointless pointless againnnnn... :/

DeletedUser

Actually, I am able to attack your largest player and I am 2.5K points.

The war hasn't really broken out yet, but trust me when I say things will start to happen soon.

And don't go on about me not knowing how to play, you're in a rank 15 tribe and have 16K points, in 3 months the top 8, maybe top 10, will be the only contenders in this world.

You're just smug because you secured a NAP with N0.1...

DeletedUser

Oh, and 3 hours ago I cleared one of your member's main village, he is several times larger than me, your size does not protect you - be warned :)

DeletedUser

Im not smug about anything, I was enjoying that war... of course u can attack, theres no limit to attacking anyone above your size... as for the tribe size, knowing how to play doesnt automatically mean im going to be in the top tribe... that would make the world boring,,, clear away main people villages,,, if i havent heard about it, then there not a main player... nice attack on hellonearth though, shame u have nothing remaining from that attack.