MAD vs. -DoD-

DeletedUser

I don't recall attacking "hellonearth".

Anyway, I refuse to flame anymore - here's to a fair, respectful fight... Since thatch13 blocked me at least.

DeletedUser

fair? respectable? do you understand the concept of war? war doesnt determine who was right, it determines who is left... and I will use every backhanded tactic I know to win, I'll flame, spam, get up every hour in the morning to harass and generally do everything I was known for in world 2... :p There are no morals in my book to which I am bound.

DeletedUser

Ah, devious tactics are fair, as a decent opponent will have the necessary screens in place to have a chance at protecting themselves from it.

I never said that war does determine who is right, as you say - it determines who is left.

As for flaming/spamming, I don't consider that a tactic, a mere annoyance to other players and the moderators.

If you're loyal to your tribe tha still counts towards your ethical standing, so you must have some morals.

On an off topic note - why have you gone mad with MS Paint in your avatar/signature? :p

DeletedUser

That was a visual reminder for everyone who viewed my account,so they couldnt forget me,, it worked. It started with an image of two sheep fighting it out and progressed from there every week...

as to loyalty to the tribe, I have constantly told them I would betray them for my own benefit at the slightest chance :p tribal wars? nah blaze wars.... blaze wars with everyone

DeletedUser

Haha, in some ways that's a very good ethos and perhaps even admirable.

As for your sheep... Errrm... Yeah.

DeletedUser

well it had to keep me entertained... the only thing i could think of was something stupid... spent a good 20 minutes drawing that with paint.

anyway, i have no ethos either,,, my mind will change at the slightest remark... the slightest change in the game. I analyse and adapt, adaption is key, you should adapt... possibly by teleporting as far away from meeee as possible.. world 7?

DeletedUser

Leading a tribe doesn't allow for adaption without forsaking my members, which is something I will never do.

As for world 7 - already there :)

DeletedUser

thats why i didnt want to lead the tribe, but my natural charisma and skill immediately makes me superior to other players and my dear friend thatch decided to make me honourary god of the tribe... (nemesis will argue this but he smells) wont effect me anyway. members are members, if their not pulling their weight, they dont get t stay.. i dont spend my time on here to lose because other players wont put in the effort.

DeletedUser

of course u can attack, theres no limit to attacking anyone above your size...

Blaze i'm pretty sure the 20:1 rule works both ways.

Nice little argument you guys got going here, not much but at least something to read on W8 forum :)

DeletedUser

huh.... never had to attack anyone 20 times my size so i didnt know.. cheers roflcptr... whoever you are... not much of an argument, just me abusing pushty for his stupidity and general annoyingness

DeletedUser

The tribe Brothers in Arms has declared war on tribe Dreaming of Death?!

War name: -dod-

Declaration:
I hate your logo also needed for peace with mad

Umm... I reserve the right to question their manhood followed by some form of childish giggle.

I did notice the forums were a bit dead :/

DeletedUser

Stupidity? Where is this, give me a quote.

Annoyingness? Is this because I don't bend over when you come near, supposedly unlike your tribe? :p

DeletedUser

lol... oh dear... dear dear voltor or whatever his name is,,, he believes he can buy my love... :p see how i can twist and distort the people around me?

DeletedUser

Well they're about 18K points and you're about 667K points, so them wanting peace with you is understandable... Either way they're farmed though :/

DeletedUser

woooo wooooooo... so what you gonna do to them oh lord of slow attacks?

DeletedUser

It's easy to mock when you've the upper hand, wait until we have the necessary capabilities.

They have 6 members over 1,000 points, so I don't think anything really needs to be done other than collect their resources :p

DeletedUser

I mock people of all sizes.. but thankyou for admitting your on the small size... atleast everyone knows where they stand. and dont take it personally, ill abuse anyone, thats just me... its better when you bite back though, more interesting.

DeletedUser

Well it's good to know this isn't a personal feud, and now I won't feel bad about flaming at you :p

The size, of course we're smaller, but I will also say your new fanboys are smaller than us :)

DeletedUser

I can imagine you are going to be picking on the little guy then? yes?

I can make it a personal feud, but i dont think i have to, everyone can see your hanging by a thread, i dont finish giving you a tongue lashing coz i enjoy the tension and the abuse :p this could go on forever

DeletedUser

There we go with the smugness again, I don't care what the people reading this may think, if they're not in my tribe their opinions will have no place in how the tribe is run etc. etc.

I will not be picking on the "little guy", (You're one to talk, by the way), as one of your guys is still closer to me than any of their's.