Origin... Arrival Time
005 Odiham...on 30.06. at 08:20:29:284
005 Odiham...on 30.06. at 08:20:32:140
005 Odiham...on 30.06. at 08:20:33:400
005 Odiham...on 30.06. at 08:20:34:155

Yep... And we're the noobs?

The train spans nearly 5 seconds!

DeletedUser

5 second trains are the new in thing Pushty!
100ms trains are so last year, T method brought that fashion to the masses and killed it for the leet, they now send 5 second trains to be different.

DeletedUser

I was sitting somebody and they got a 5 minute train from PKs with the starting nuke just having 600 LC. Beat that ;o

DeletedUser

5 minutes?! Did they go make some coffee in between attacks or something?

DeletedUser

be sad if you lost that village with 5 seconds in between though wouldnt it.. you gonna be able to defend against it pushty? as i work out, it takes five seconds for you to process most information, this could kill you :O

DeletedUser

be sad if you lost that village with 5 seconds in between though wouldnt it.. you gonna be able to defend against it pushty? as i work out, it takes five seconds for you to process most information, this could kill you :O

I know it's at ram/cat speed :icon_cool:

159 incomings, thanks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

thats alright buddy,,, be no point coming online for no reason at all...

DeletedUser

Thanks to "Helljumper" I already have the highest ODA war points :)

DeletedUser

of your tribe... mostly coz your one of two peopls who have attacked, I forget the other cause it was that pathetic, so when is your next massive attack on helljumper? I only see that you lost all your troops... then lost them again...

DeletedUser

I lost all of my troops once, my numbers are building back up quite fast :)

The other I believe was Amazonian.

Tanko1988 also had a shot but that was a suicide attack.

DeletedUser

yeah mine build up fast, thats what happens when you kill them all and all that farm space turns up free

DeletedUser

hmmm pushty... attacking with defence is not advisable. I know your the enemy and all so I shouldnt be giving you this information, but I have to atleast give you a chance...

DeletedUser

Try to keep on topic and save you idle chat and off topic for the MSG or Tavern please.

Maybe post some War Stats, or individual Player Stats relevant to the War.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Try to keep on topic and save you idle chat and off topic for the MSG or Tavern please.

Maybe post some War Stats, or individual Player Stats relevant to the War.

Thanks

problem is it a rare thing, in this war

DeletedUser

Taken from the "War" page in-game.

Defeated opponent while attacking...Defeated opponent while defending
-DoD-...29.287...80.821
MAD... 61.897...51.515
Difference... -32.610...29.306

Sorry it's a little messy, too late to be taking screen shots, resizing, uploading etc.

DeletedUser

erm,,, all our chat is relevant to the war,,, mostly, because im sending fakes and attacks and hes replying on here ragarding them, also helljumper is a player in my tribe who has come uder attack from the enemy... (above) and discussion of his losing troops and pushty losing troops has taken place... infact, apart from summing up here, ive had to go off topic to clarify this :/

anyway pushty, you wernt very nice to my boys earlier this week, and you've gone quiet, does it really take this long to get some more troops? I'm ready to go again...

oooh oooh, also are any of your other boys going to get involved. Ive seen a few reports and it doesnt look like they have too many troops left

(also baiting on here is part of moral boost for my boys and a little bit of fun to tease the enemy with,, its not offensive... and keeps the game interesting)