MAD vs. -DoD-

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm one of the dukes of -DoD-,

First of all - yes, this is one of those "noobish" rim-tribe scraps, so if you're not interested in that sort of thing, read no further. I don't want to be wasting anyone's time.

Here's the scenario...

A member of ours, 'misschiff' leaves us to join MAD and attacks one of our smaller players. We naturally retaliate against the far-bigger foe, our foe, scared of a proper fight gets his village stacked by his tribe and we get incomings from players about 20 times our size.

We start receiving threats and smug comments from one of their leaders and the player in question, who is happily hiding behind his tribe.

This is something we don't stand for, thus we declare war.

But what really got me is the way their leader communicates, the closest equivalent would probably be a five year-old who knows he hasn't got a valid come-back, so throws a hissy fit. Needless to say he blocked me to prevent being thrashed in a debate.

Here's the conversation I am referring to, note his reply:

Pushty today at 11:33
Hello,

First of all, I don't want to see the unproffessional approach you took with our member, '[player]The Ghost of a Thousand[/player]'.

I have seen tribes like yours before, usually in the bottom half of the top 20, they always think they're unstoppable, then they seem to dissolve over-night or get wiped from a single operation. So just to clarify - we don't, and never will fear you.

Now, here's the deal, our member leaves us and joins you, we agree on that, yes? Perfectly understandable as he was a fast-grower and yours is a bigger tribe.

Then he attacks two of our members, we retaliate, somehow you worked out that we're the ones out of place?

Any childish replies and I will block you, simple as.

Regards,

[player]Pushty[/player]

thatch13 today at 13:17
i was told that you where a big noob and now i see they where right.

What has TW come to? How this person could be the leader of anything is completely beyond me.

MAD = Rank 15 with approximately 500K points.

-DoD- = Rank 36 with approximately 68K points.

They can't handle a fair fight, so they pick on the "newbies", I would like to prove that they can't even manage that.

Thank you for reading,

Pushty

DeletedUser

I got to admit... that is slightly funny :p

I believe thatch is going off information that misschif has probably given him, I havent seen all the mails but I'm sure I'm going to enjoy reading them, such a shame, usually its me making stupid comments and causing wars and stuff... oh well... I do hope you will ignore the rest of the council here at mad... we have the name for a reason you know,,, during moments you may be able to get a decent conversation out of me but i cant promise anything...

lots of love xxx

DeletedUser

I have no issues with the tribe in general, it's just a couple of leavers and thatch13.

But we won't stand idle whilst this happens.

DeletedUser

Many tribes many wars but how many of these bigger tribes and players will still be around on this world in 6 months??

DeletedUser

Exactly, as I stated in that mail - tribes in the bottom of the top 20 rise and fall all the time.

DeletedUser

not only in the bottom 20 the top 20 will come and go also for at least another year.

DeletedUser

Yes I agree with my bud RobbieRotten, I've seen it countless times on W1-W5. Lower 20 and top 20 tribes delete all the time when enough pressure is put on them, only the best stay like us at T4H;)
--Emerald, mess with the best die like the rest--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the top 4 tribes will stay in the top 4 in 6 months time... but.. GO will be ranked 1st.. W1NGE 2nd.. 3rd and 4th will be either or ipod-Fate.

DeletedUser

Nice prediction bud, I haven't been on that world to check rankings so ill go with your predictions
This thatch fellow is lippy, and has all the talk of a noob

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.

I don't think -DoD- needs any luck from what I've seen of MAD, though :icon_redface:

//mpw

DeletedUser

HEY MIKEYYYY.. I miss you.. you never replied to my mail. makes me think you dont love me anymore :'(

as to the top tribes.. I dont really see the point in predicting anything, so many things happen,,, its inevitable someone will fall from their pedestal... all i know is I'll be here for as long as I am bored and have no work to do... in the meantime, anyone need a plumber in west sussex? :p

DeletedUser

So whats been happening boyos... been rather quiet on here hasnt it..

DeletedUser

Not really a lot to say, I may be quitting UK8 to focus on UK7, too much responsibility and too little time to do it, let alone have a social life...

DeletedUser

Not really a lot to say, I may be quitting UK8 to focus on UK7, too much responsibility and too little time to do it, let alone have a social life...

Actually scrap that, I will see this through.

DeletedUser

Social life is overrated anyway Pushty:icon_biggrin:

OT.
Some stats after 5 days....

Side 1:
Tribes: MAD
Side 2:
Tribes: -DoD-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 36,904
Side 2: 1,987
Difference: 34,917

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Nothing much happening, when will the first war village be taken?

DeletedUser

And don't get too cocky, I only regard a couple of your players as having decent all-round performance, most of your village averages are cause for concern for a tribe of your rank :p

DeletedUser

hahaha... hissss to you too :p

well as to regards of the war.. theres very few villages closeby of any decent attack range,, maybe the odd splatter of people who have been pretty useless... and theres barely any action going... a complete waste of a declaration with the only benefit being misschif getting a shedload of war points.. thats quite annoying actually,, can u stop ur guys dying?