MAD vs. -DoD-

DeletedUser

Well, getting numerous incomings from about 200K's worth of Armani at the moment, so I've been forced to go defensive for the time being...

As for attacking, God knows, but I know they'll be doing their best to hold on to their villages.

DeletedUser

well, thats 2 villages your down by now pushty.... hows it going your end?

As I hear it, your now also under attack by armani.. lol. such fun.

DeletedUser

Yes, Armani is attacking the odd player.

They don't seem to realise what they're getting involved in.

If things go to plan, -DoD- will soon be well and truly on the map. If not... well.

DeletedUser

You only taking 2 villages from us is quite worrying, this has gone on for over 2 weeks :L

DeletedUser

every tribe hits a low, and the strong ones bounce back, which we plan on doing

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 53
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 MAD 704.318 155
2 N0.1 202.232 33
3 H D 46.330 16
4 Defcon 29.309 10
5 BW 28.285 9
6 ~BIA~ 15.881 12
7 UTN 7.929 3
8 EXIT 6.292 4
9 -DoD- 4.048 3
10 -POTC- 2.998 3

...Of course you're winning here, it's not even our main continent and it is quite clearly your main continent, so the size difference applies even more.

And "The Ghost of a Thousand" was inactive (And still is) when "madhatter" took his village. I had the sit as his wish upon departure was that his village helped "tanko1988" relocate, so I was using the sit to flood resources and any remaining troops, so that may as well have been a barbarian noble as far as this is concerned.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, you started the war there love... we're merely havign our giggle. do you think we're really trying to take on your tribe? or are merely hitting you as part of an afterthought? I got bigger fish to fry, you know, people who have troops and an academy built in their village...

have your troops rebuilt yet?

DeletedUser

I've only just switched back to offensive, see, you're not my only threat either, Armani have taken interest in me, along with a tribeless player, which I will consider a lucky break to sit back and munch on.

Have you finally had the balls to declare on fate yet?

DeletedUser

Why declare on a tribe when theyre not a problem to us? thats stupidity outright.

as to your threats,,, I can safely say everyones a threat to you if they find out you have no troops coz you like painting our walls red.... :O maybe I should mail armani and tell them, have you declared on armani yet?

DeletedUser

Hehe, I have made no threats here. I only make threats when I know I can keep to them

Well, I hear you sold out to N0.1 and started supporting their villages.

No, we have yet to declare on anyone other than yourselves.

Oh, and I do have troops, just not a huge amount of offence for the time being, but that will change over the next few days.

DeletedUser

over the next few days? you gonna build another ten axes? wooooo :O

as to no.1 thats down to diplomacy, selling out meaning we were at warrrr,,, they got attacked by fate and sued for peace,,, logically we had to take it. as to supporting their villages, they have asked. we only have a nap so we're not doing so... well, I might. never close all doors...

DeletedUser

I was thinking at least a couple of thousand but each to his own I guess...?

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha, wooo wooo, you'll never guess what i got through the mail today?

My dear friend Mr Agraman from world 2 has a message to pass on from dear pushty

Mr Agraman today at 21:25
dod have come to me wanting peace with you guys? what do you think?

i think male pride has got in the way of them speaking to you direct matey...

you know my love, if you want peace, you may have to beg thatch on this very forum... then we may consider it,,, the decision is yours :p

DeletedUser

Hehe, I asked for that about 3-4 days ago :icon_rolleyes:

See, there are a few members of ours squabbling with your lot, but the vast majority of us have a more pressing issue.

As for begging Thatch, I'd rather fight you all solo.

DeletedUser

ok, well Thiea is our diplomat still... thatch will reply regardless, just not using his profile lol.

DeletedUser

Ah, I see, I ermm... Look forward to it...

Never had what you could call a conversation with him yet ;)

DeletedUser

And I doubt you'll get one, Thatch says "Peace? No Peace!!!" he even came on the mike and said it like the alien from independance day...

DeletedUser

LMAO, fair enough I guess.

I think you have some acceptable terms.

DeletedUser

All go into account settings and click that ever present delete account button? that might work, we wouldnt be able to hit you then, however that only benefits you as you wont be attacked... to us it matters not.