MAD vs. -DoD-

DeletedUser

You dont recruit anyone in our k... and you start moving out of our k... weak solutions. I will have to abuse theia for such a silly attempt at being sympathetic. if anything, I'll just get one of the smaller players to keep attacking you, considering I still cant hit half your players.. your so teeeeeny, I wonder how you manage to farm those big barbs next to you without losing all your troops :p

DeletedUser

Hehe, as far as I'm concerned that's the only issue that needs solving but whatever :)

DeletedUser

Thats the only issue? losing your troops on those big barbarian villas.. want me to cat them down a bit? those big mean barbs :(

pushty, your becoming tiresome, like some knat that wont just go away. just flitting about in the air,,, flickering in and out of my plain of thinking, you know, the ones you try and swipe out the air, but cant coz theyre too small...

DeletedUser

That's what bug-spray is for :p (I'd suggest "Raid", being one of the leading brands.)

I'm not even sure where barbarian villages come into the equation...

DeletedUser

Its not hard pushty, well, maybe for you it is... I'm insinuating your so small, that the barbs around you are growing quicker. and therefore your losing troops trying to farm them, you know sometimes I wonder where in my head I thought you'd be good for banter :p

DeletedUser

I understood, I just didn't see what it had to do with a peace agreement :p

DeletedUser

I thought the peace agreement had been discussed.. I distinctly remember there being a big NO PEACE!!! Lol.

DeletedUser

Productive? lol. for that, I'm going to get my smallest tribe member to harass you with mails until you cry and quit

DeletedUser

All go into account settings and click that ever present delete account button? that might work, we wouldnt be able to hit you then, however that only benefits you as you wont be attacked... to us it matters not.

noble me as many times as you like, i will keep restarting, till the restart is no longer available

DeletedUser

sorry chaz, you seem to have the wrong idea that I want? to noble you? well I would like to noble everyone tbh, but only villages of a decent size, so if you could grow that lil thing down there then i may take you up on that restart noble offer...

things id like for you to focus on...

hq to 20,
barracks to 20
and the farm as high as possible... ill build the rest with shipped in ressies when i noble you...

DeletedUser

Thuggor on 04.07. at 23:17
The [player]Pushty[/player] thing is pushing its luck, messing with the primal tribe of K53. We shall grind your bones to make our bread, ravish your women, enslave your cows and children, make merry on your grave, eat your oatmeal, desecrate your temples, salt your fields, turn your virgin forests into shopping malls, poison your wells, let the air out of your tyres, and generally make your life miserable. We shall smite to smithereens all who oppose us.

Love,
[player]Thuggor[/player]

Hmm...

Part of me laughed, part of me cringed.

And then part of me - oh wait, I got infracted for references to that.

DeletedUser

i have built 750 points villages, with over 5000 of my own troops, so think agian

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes a lot of members complained about my lack of growth, so i was checked

DeletedUser

wowwww... so that would take what.... a whole village to clearrrr.. but then what use would you be? little village, little troops... I agree, troops are important, but you have to allow for growth of your village, otherwise you got the wrong end of the stick...

DeletedUser

ok... so you believe that posting your troop count at "some" point on the external forums is a good idea? I know now roughly the kind of village you are going for and therefore the troops I need to destroy it,,, not that I need to... by your rate of growth I can fight my way through the tribes.. destroy a couple hundred of people, reach oda rank 1. (which is always my main aim) and then finally come back round to you in just under a year to take your fully finished village... (you do realise also that theres a max to the farm so eventually your troop size will become irrelevant..)