MAD vs. -DoD-

DeletedUser

yh, but im going for a different set up, world 7 is keeping me busy enough,

world 8 is a very rare word on tw, for me called fun

DeletedUser

fun? what does that mean?
your different set up I will admit works within the effect that your too small to attack, but also too small to really be of any use... regardless of troops..

DeletedUser

Well, to quote your pesky mate:

"The Pushty thing is pushing its luck, messing with the primal tribe of K53."

DeletedUser

ah gotcha,,, I couldnt for the life of me be bothered to look..

the pushty thing... is most clearly related to describing you as a thing... rather than think of a more delicate or even punishable name, he merely called you a thing, an item or substance without description other than thing.. thing thing... thing thing thing,if you want it to have any visual idea of what a thing might be...
imagine a dirty sponge with hair, dust,,, and other muck on it...

you pushty thing...

DeletedUser

That interested me.

Thats the thing about MMOs these days, they drag in ALL walks off life. I play on world 8 too, I'm in the tribe Time. I'm happy there rank 20 and active members.

I did used to be in MAD, thats how I know thatch13. One thing I can say about that tribe is that the communication is rubbish. But good luck with that war, MAD are better than you think

wise-wizard

DeletedUser

I'd hope that they're better than I think, as if they're not they won't be around much longer ;)

DeletedUser

hahaha, thanks wisey wizard... unfortunately, if your not in the main group, then you dont know most of our conversation takes place on skype.. so it seems quiet to the newbys and generally useless people who we dont want in the tribe :p