MAD Vs Wookey

DeletedUser

Very disappointed with this top 5 tribe, regardless of the fact that I am smaller than their smallest member, kamakazie unable to do anything but send feeble 1/2 nukes that die on my walls, has decided that i am too tough a nut to crack.

It now requires a player of Silverfox1's size to enter the fray, so as it stands with 4 attacks at axe speed, (too impatient to send any rams) and 3 nobles spread over 5 whole hours, I am literally quaking in my boots.

Admittedly the nobles are all at the same village, which is a surprise in itself and they are in the same minute , tick VG.

How many more of this venerable (don't make me laugh) tribe will join in this to and fro battle ???

For the other 4 top tribes I would say "Have no fear" they aren't that good, content to pick on the detritus at the rim like my good self, rather than feel the shame of being beaten by someone of equal size.

Anyway for the short time that this embarrassment of a battle lasts I will keep you posted

Regards
Wookey

DeletedUser

Oh I will have a few more words yet me thinks and take a few nobles before I go, just pointing out the pitiful skill of this #4 tribe , it takes the biscuit when a 46000 point players needs the assistance of a 228,000 point player to finish off a 15,000 point player. I suppose you could call it good teamwork?

Just laughable really

DeletedUser

maybe, but this is 2 individual players not the tribe, i know quite a few in this tribe and if they really wanted to. you would be rimmed within 1 second in 1 day :)

DeletedUser

maybe, but this is 2 individual players not the tribe, i know quite a few in this tribe and if they really wanted to. you would be rimmed within 1 second in 1 day :)

True, but why would they want to?

Surely their rivals for World 10 domination are in the other direction
Silverfox has steadily moved SE nobling single or two village players, is there a ferry to World 11 down here? I wonder where he is going

I'm not blaming silverfox, its kamakazie who seems utterly hopeless, besides they are nice villas with spectacular views of the rim.

At the end of the day Pushty its only a game and I am having a laugh, why do people take this all so seriously, though i have to thank you for being civil in your reply, much better than last time I chose to post anything.

Hey, it will be fun, I will hopefully take a few nobles, they will get three nice villas miles from any front line of the future.
I will get to retire from world 10 which I joined late and concentrate on 11

And If I want to poke fun at them before I go, well what's the harm eh?

DeletedUser

I did try to phrase it as pleasantly as possible! Surely it's better than 'trololol u dead nub', right? The message is the same, but it's how it's carried. :p

And I've been there, and unfortunately some players take their own growth instead of the good of the overall tribe, hence the poor choice of direction, but hey, never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake and all that... ;)

DeletedUser

I said I would keep you informed and so here is the latest update

Approx 2 nukes killed and 4 nobles (4 poorly timed part nukes easily dodged prior to the nuke/nobles)

Cost 7 levels of my wall

Still to die - 3 more nobles landing in the night bonus :) ( got to be happy with that)

Retalliation attacks sent and result
Defender: silverfox1
Destination: Home Range 205 se (612|601) K66

Quantity: 928 0 0 66 5 0 0 487 0 3 0 0 0
Losses: 928 0 0 66 5 0 0 487 0 3
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 18
Damage by catapults: The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 19

A tad pricey that attack :(
And the other village

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 18 to level 5
Damage by catapults: The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level 17 to level 13

All in all I reckon I am doing pretty well considering my size, I will lose but by god its gonna be expensive

DeletedUser

thanks for the update, i will keep reading this thread as i know a few in MAD....could they have got sloppy

DeletedUser

Well as you correctly pointed out, its only a couple of players so far but yes he is a tad sloppy and very impatient, having rushed into losing four nobles so far

The other three he has sent to land in night bonus is because I attacked his villa, so he sent them rather than lose them???
I could have thought of other things to do with them as he is going to lose them anyway now

But hey , they are his nobles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scratch three more nobles :) and 75 accompanying hc for the cost of 15 assorted D
You can't even get bargains like that at Tesco's

DeletedUser

Why thank you good sir :)

Mind you I think later today the tide will turn in their favour, he had a ramtastic idea and started using rams, so the end is nigh, I just want to get to double figures on the noble front

DeletedUser

very right
g.gif

DeletedUser

Well as suspected, yesterday was a tad difficult.

I did manage to wipe a 3/4 nuke but at great cost, my Pally died :( plus a good number of others tbh

The other 3 attacks wiped the walls to 0 on two villas (mind you he did send 850 rams on one attack !!) so not too surprising really, the other one had 650 or so, a bit of an overkill imho

Anyway, all a bit quiet for now so walls back to 20 tomorrow just in time for some more once he has had a breather

DeletedUser

your a good spy for yourself. you are giving away far to much info

DeletedUser

Well if I gave too much away before he obviously does not read the externals as he seems to have lost another 2 nobles tonight, mind you they were two hours apart wtf?

Attacker: silverfox1
Origin: Home Range 203 se (607|591) K56

Quantity: 0 0 3431 0 54 1603 0 0 30 5 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3431 0 54 1603 0 0 30 5 0 1

Attacker: silverfox1
Origin: Home Range 202 se (598|600) K65

Quantity: 0 0 4411 0 60 1465 0 0 30 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 4411 0 60 1465 0 0 30 0 0 1

Now having learnt the lesson of not giving too much away, I will only say this,

I lost a lot less than he did

This is an extract of a wee chat we have been having (though I have been doing most of the talking tbh)

silverfox1 on 14.01. at 09:55
ok congratulations are in order
you have played well and now have my full attention
I under estimated you as i was concentrating on something else and thought you would be an easy take
My intention was to take your villages with minimal damage, I was wrong so sue me
I love a good fight and you have now got one my friend
So lets see if i can redeem myself and show that this was a loss of concentration on my part

Do you think the 200+ thousand point player has redeemed himself chaps?? against little old me
Stay tuned folks, another 16 inbound, maybe I just might hit double figures on the nobles wiping count

DeletedUser

Only just noticed that he is now tribeless ?? His tribe must have been disappointed with his poor timing skills perhaps?