MAD Vs Wookey

DeletedUser

hahahaha well done wookey. think i under estimated you, very bad for mad this is. very poor performance

DeletedUser

Nobles 10, 11 and 12 bite the dust

So round 2 is over and I still have my villas, he has lost 5 more nobles and has six empty villas

Round 2 to me?

DeletedUser5426

hahahaha well done wookey. think i under estimated you, very bad for mad this is. very poor performance

Dont Tar us with this brush ...this guy left whats left of the tribe here : Jan 23
09:39 silverfox1 left the tribe and i neva rated the other guy anyway.....

if you had been my target Wookey you would have been history before this thread hit the first reply ....

DeletedUser

still got to give him credit chesty. he has lasted a while with a player 10 times his size. reality he should have been rimmed in a day but he has held his own and had a laugh doing it.

"Dont Tar us with this brush" you recruited and he left and not kicked,

DeletedUser

Well I am just about history now, so, so long w10, and chesty, please do pop along to w11 and we can lock horns whenever you like
I lasted much longer than i expected, killed more nobles than I should have, got a good deal of ODD while I was at it also

And yes I had a laugh, silvernoob takes it all so seriously, he came across similar to you tbh, chill man, I am sure there are loads more 1 or 2 villa players out on the rim for you to flex your muscles against

Seems to be the mad way, so good luck to you :)

DeletedUser

Oh god.

original

DeletedUser

That was excellent! the best read on here for ages :icon_biggrin: