Madmen, go to war.....

DeletedUser

The storm has come, but Madmen feel no cold

We stood with RIF against the enemy great, as a good allies should we supported our friends, and watched the wolf come closer to our door, TC was here there is no avoiding it, they want your villages.

We waited, we watched, and we listened to WSup as they looked at TC with fear.

We looked at our options and still we waited.

Wile WSup argued and moaned and repeatedly broke agreements, still we waited.

Then along came Amaze and tried to be a bully, forcing us to attack TC "or else"

But we are Madmen, we do not take threats or ultimatums well, and we are not afraid of the wolf, wile others cower in fear Madmen step forward into the cold and place where others fear to tread, and do something unexpected, you could say quite MAD.

We walk towards the wolves!

WE ARE MADMEN

WE WILL NOT BE TOLD WHO WE SHOULD WAR!

Madmen will NOT attack TC

Madmen like TC

Madmen dislike, WSup and there attempts to force us into a war, we have decided to remove WSup from w16

(please be kinds I'm new here)

DeletedUser10100

Nice Little Speach. I like the use of We love TC :)

So from the start you have been playing WSuP and Amaze, A.F.A and all the other tribes around, mainly because TC offered not to attack you!

The Honorable thing to do...........!!! Madmen Know WSuP are heavily defending against TC frontlines and Know our Defences will be weakest along the Madmen border as we were NAP, with agreements and such!

At least the Honorable thing to do would have been a Mail saying we are breaking all Diplomatic relations and we will honor a no attack policy for 7 days to allow a fair fight!

Enough said lets get on with it! No honor in Madmen!

DeletedUser10100

Broke agreements? Lol Very Rich!

I can reel off alot of agreements Broken by Madmen.

Here's a break down of recent events:

Generaleddy, Stanchet attack WSuP upon leaving Madmen, take a couple of vills, we take them back and clear the rest, then we have to give three of them up, even though we were the victim.

kutusov - Noble inside our Church area and refused to hand over.

Grim nobled three barbs inside directly next to Akitamads villages / church area. Of note these are being refused to be handed back.

Grim started attacking one of our members. This was due to one scout of his three vills which breached the NAP and refused to give over.

Tazd - Started attacking our members and was being internalled by your tribe also, it was known by your tribe too he was quitting as he named all his vills to those who were taking them.

D Slicer - has randomly started attacking our members with no provoking at all.

WSuP - Have given back every single village that broke the NAP and more under threat of war.

WSuP - Gave a complete account over to Madmen under threat of war, when the account was for defence of the TC frontlines which we are fighting! We were sitting the account and were not using to stop your growth, plus we never had the sit alot of the time as the player who owned it had it.

These are the main things. WSuP have been nothing but co-operative with Madmen and your wishes.

Bogart - was a RIF player and we invited him (he was in an allied tribe to you) purely to help one of our members close by out.

Madmen then recruited two players inside our expansion area as a result.

DeletedUser

It's not personal moral, I quite like you guys as I said.

It is simply a war game, and we are looking to expand, you guys took on TC and did some damage that's for sure respect for that.

As for our relation with TC, we have none however if TC want to ask we are open to talks :)

DeletedUser

It's not personal moral, I quite like you guys as I said.

It is simply a war game, and we are looking to expand, you guys took on TC and did some damage that's for sure respect for that.

As for our relation with TC, we have none however if TC want to ask we are open to talks :)

I knew this was coming a while and I even told MK what you was doing and how you was preparing and I was right 100% to be honest I don't know why you posted this because your going to lose but actually let me not predict that I say we let the stats talk for both sides. But all I'm going to say is thank you very much guys you have given me more noble opportunity to expand.

However what's funny is your tribe I can't take serious half the players don't have a clue what there doing I have seen this myself and talked to a majority of them so idk how you plan to win this but like I said let the stats talk and good luck to both sides I wanted to get this stuff POPPIN a while back and in the end I get what I want :D

I like how you played the sly game though you know damn well wsup would have wiped the floor with you anytime but you had to do the sly backstabbing game but it made you look bad for that truly.

and you said we broke the agreements? You really are hypocritical as hell wsup didn't brake or violate any rules against madmen we agreed to your terms of no one nobling in other church radiuses but yet it was you guys attacking us and going against the rules that you set don't be a hypocrite because screen shots don't lie you guys had to do the sly attack thing aswell that's what I find hilarious. But you need to quit frontin saying we was the ones doing the bad things when actually it was from your side the bad things were shooting from #Facts.

"Let's join TC because we too ***** made to do things ourselves" funny thing is I know and I promise you now once TC get what they want they gonna backstab you like you did us and that's a thing I call karma. What goes around comes around.

this clown said he was gonna remove wsup from from world16 loool quit with the fronting kid just stop it lmfaoooo. And you said we forced or "tried forcing you into war" my points proven there your tribe are sheep they just found a new tribe and shepherd to hurdle them into the pen LoL!

you know damn well deep down you didn't want these problems with wsup you just got forced into it by the bigger tribe who threatens to munch you unless u do what they say loool typical rookies

You also stated "Madmen don't like wsup" it's not that you don't like us it's the simple fact your a suck up tribe simples as the facts are there I got my point across see you on the battlefields

Now quit typin and hypin and get to the fighting and Snipin :D

All I gotta say is http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgA-wVkuZGo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Let's join TC because we too ***** made to do things ourselves" funny thing is I know and I promise you now once TC get what they want they gonna backstab you like you did us and that's a thing I call karma. What goes around comes around.

can't agree with this more... sadly this means more pressure off TC (sigh)

DeletedUser

can't agree with this more... sadly this means more pressure off TC (sigh)

It's pure facts mate TC knew they had pressure from another front line and knew they was losing villages to wsup so they thought "Right Madmen look like cattle lets Hurd them up let them do are work so we have less pressure on another front" that's all it comes down to and later the cattle get slaughtered and eaten themselves. This kids pure stupid he doesn't realise there being used as morale Bashers lmfaoooo

DeletedUser12641

lol i love this there is going to be more blood shed on the battlefield,
i for one hate back stabbers as it seems madmen are doing,
maybe i might noble closer to that action and take out madmen lol
saying that im sure i have plenty of nukes for one of those tribes to even up the score

DeletedUser

also great song very relevant :p

Lol you already know bro lool funny thing is they didn't realise this declaration has caused them more problems than anything now they gonna have afa attacking and amaze from different points lool if you would have stayed on our side and gone against TC it would have been in your better interest of survival like I said rookies lmfaoooooo

first thing that went through this guys head before he posted "TC let's be friends we will do what you wish our tribe serves you!! Only because your bigger" something along those lines without even looking at the map and disadvantage if they did this.. That's what I find amusing

Its also a fail pnp regardless it being his first time I see more pictures than I Do writing lmfaooo

DeletedUser

Lol you already know bro lool funny thing is they didn't realise this declaration has caused them more problems than anything now they gonna have afa attacking and amaze from different points lool if you would have stayed on our side and gone against TC it would have been in your better interest of survival like I said rookies lmfaoooooo

first thing that went through this guys head before he posted "TC let's be friends we will do what you wish our tribe serves you!! Only because your bigger" something along those lines without even looking at the map and disadvantage if they did this.. That's what I find amusing

Oddly enough we do know that lol, more to the point we also do not care

as for your massive offensive on TC you don't have enough nobles to make an impact, if TC emptied all there villages and let you have free rain it would still take you 6 months to get through them lol

and lastly the reason we declared is simple, trying to force us to attack TC with vain threats from amaze lmao yeah that's worked out well for you guys hasn't it.

I wonder what the stats will say :)

DeletedUser

as for your massive offensive on TC you don't have enough nobles to make an impact, if TC emptied all there villages and let you have free rain it would still take you 6 months to get through them lol

and lastly the reason we declared is simple, trying to force us to attack TC with vain threats from amaze lmao yeah that's worked out well for you guys hasn't it.

Its not about making an impact it's about making a stand and sending a message and getting are point across that we also have the abilities to fight back and take something regardless the size comparison on both sides you turnip.

and yes it has worked out well indeed you have benefitted myself and other tribes and wsup into further expansion :)

You don't care because you have no honour or loyalty to yourselves at least if we go out we go out with a bang and say proudly we did are part and didn't back down nor did we become another tribes lap dance partner. Which is the least I can say for you guys..

and belive me me we did get are point across my boy and I quote!

your the biggest suck up I know lool I'm making you looking stupid on your own thread badly!

DeletedUser

Its not about making an impact it's about making a stand and sending a message across that we also have the abilities to fight back and take something regardless the size comparison on both sides you turnip.

and yes it has worked out well indeed you have benefitted myself and other tribes and wsup into further expansion :)

You don't care because you have no honour or loyalty to yourselves at least if we go out we go out with a bang and say proudly we did are part and didn't back down nor did we become another tribes lap dance partner. Which is the least I can say for you guys

so we are back to the threat (war TC or else) and the reason war started in the first place lol

point proved i think kid :)

thanks for that, as for you attacking and winning or loosing or what ever, I hate repeating my self so here goes,

We do not care

DeletedUser12641

i have to admit i dont know what has been said between the tribes but to post this has really dented your hopes of survival in my eyes,
tc in that area of the map seem to be losing villas, so it is a desperate plea for them to get you on there sides,
yes they are a massive tribe but someone who does alot of stats where they are in the area might of thought and stress might of thought better to hit tc,
as someone stated above, there are some strong ties on that world and if you go against one you go against all
o well more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

i have to admit i dont know what has been said between the tribes but to post this has really dented your hopes of survival in my eyes,
tc in that area of the map seem to be losing villas, so it is a desperate plea for them to get you on there sides,
yes they are a massive tribe but someone who does alot of stats where they are in the area might of thought and stress might of thought better to hit tc,
as someone stated above, there are some strong ties on that world and if you go against one you go against all
o well more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro don't sweat it don't take these sim city players serious because I don't I watch there growth all the time and watch how they play it's diobolical the guy one dips who made the thread might aswell join roller coaster tycoon and build on there judging by how many barbarians this guy nobles and builds up lool

DeletedUser

so we are back to the threat (war TC or else) and the reason war started in the first place lol

point proved i think kid :)

thanks for that, as for you attacking and winning or loosing or what ever, I hate repeating my self so here goes,

We do not care

You clearly do care because if you didn't you wouldn't have given me the satisfaction of a reply lmfaooo you got no point across the point you made and stated basically was all false claims just like when you said we couldn't keep to agreements that made me laugh lool come on now don't do yourself like that..

DeletedUser

so wait... you know that it was a bad strategic decision in a strategic game because you don't care? lol you're not sounding like very good allies anyway o_O

no you're right... wsup doesn't have enough nobles to one it's own make an impact against TC but you're forgetting 1 vital fact and that is that they aren't on their own because TC is fighting pretty much the whole world on every front so it won't take 6 months at all you not attacking TC just means they can send defense from that area to a front that they are fighting on... oh wait it gets better because now the focus of 2 tribes that were previously attacking TC has been shifted onto you... I'm guessing strategy isn't your strong point?

DeletedUser

so wait... you know that it was a bad strategic decision in a strategic game because you don't care? lol you're not sounding like very good allies anyway o_O

no you're right... wsup doesn't have enough nobles to one it's own make an impact against TC but you're forgetting 1 vital fact and that is that they aren't on their own because TC is fighting pretty much the whole world on every front so it won't take 6 months at all you not attacking TC just means they can send defense from that area to a front that they are fighting on... oh wait it gets better because now the focus of 2 tribes that were previously attacking TC has been shifted onto you... I'm guessing strategy isn't your strong point?

100% facts right there couldn't have put it better.

I know lol not too bright that one I tell you. He must have hit his head off the keyboard before he thought of this stupid idea lool

i have said my piece let this forum peasant tap dance on his keyboard everything he says is inadequate I get more commen sense from my 3 year old nephew

DeletedUser

Silly silly madmen.

All I can say to this is stupidity!!

Tc don't do allies. They use you to take out the tribe between you and them. All you do by helping them is move yourselves closer to them and anything in between you will be gone :/

Good luck guys. I feel you may need a little more than luck but may it be with you anyway lol :)

DeletedUser10100

trying to force us to attack TC with vain threats from amaze lmao

Lol, at which point did we ever say we will get Amaze to attack you if you don't join in against TC???? Proof normally backs hollow statements like that!

We've never had any Alliance or asked anyone to help us other than a simply are you guys joining in against TC? to be exact!

We've had TWO NAPs for pretty much the whole time we've been a tribe. Madmen and L~O~D, purely as a sensible tactic to allow us to expand onto the RIM and create more Depth/DEF for frontlines.

What Madmen have done is dishonorable! Every experienced / respected / Honorable player on TW knows this and at least has some self respect / respect for others.

You and Amaze have given each other a 3 day No Attack Policy, where is the one with us?? Thats right!!!!! You rather back stab and kick a man when he's down on the ground for good measure.......