Madmen, go to war.....

DeletedUser

Lol, at which point did we ever say we will get Amaze to attack you if you don't join in against TC???? Proof normally backs hollow statements like that!

We've never had any Alliance or asked anyone to help us other than a simply are you guys joining in against TC? to be exact!

We've had TWO NAPs for pretty much the whole time we've been a tribe. Madmen and L~O~D, purely as a sensible tactic to allow us to expand onto the RIM and create more Depth/DEF for frontlines.

What Madmen have done is dishonorable! Every experienced / respected / Honorable player on TW knows this and at least has some self respect / respect for others.

You and Amaze have given each other a 3 day No Attack Policy, where is the one with us?? Thats right!!!!! You rather back stab and kick a man when he's down on the ground for good measure.......

The guys a story teller mate you should have clicked on by now when you read the forums lool I'm laughing each time he posts it's hilarious what's next we attacked madmen first?

on a serious not one dips you remind me of a cartoon wanna know why? Because your a character with the stuff you be making up loool

DeletedUser

For months I've complained diplomacy has limited the only reds we could get were hard fought ones with TC. Now I have lots of red around me like a lot of others in amaze, I even get to noble some ex rif who took a massive back seat whilst some of their tribe mates were struggling.

at least I've got something to attack now in between cat wars with Tc :lol:

DeletedUser

Rite there was alot there so I may miss points (I will be ignoring the childish name calling)

10 day attack break after a nap, before attack, please if anyone can direct me to this rule I would be grateful as I seem unable to find it.

"TC don't do allies " Not sure I see the point, we already know this it is on there profile.

Lol, at which point did we ever say we will get Amaze to attack you if you don't join in against TC???? Proof normally backs hollow statements like that!

where did i say you got Amaze to to attack us? is that an admission?

Bro don't sweat it don't take these sim city players serious because I don't I watch there growth all the time and watch how they play it's diobolical the guy one dips who made the thread might aswell join roller coaster tycoon and build on there judging by how many barbarians this guy nobles and builds up lool

So? you know the world settings rite? or do you just build churches in every village?

What Madmen have done is dishonorable! Every experienced / respected / Honorable player on TW knows this and at least has some self respect / respect for others.

You know this is a war game rite?

DeletedUser

Sorry I forgot, also I never said Amaze where attacking, but they did say (and i think i am close to the quote)

"if you are not going to attack TC then we wont be able to hold a nap"

of course i could find mails etc etc, but i wont play games with politics its boring, you know we know and they know end of.

now of course we wont be popular, but i didn't know that was important, two facts hold true madmen wont win this world, and neither will wsup or amaze, just enjoy your time and play like you stole it

let the stats talk

Side 1:
Tribes: MadMen
Side 2:
Tribes: WSuP

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 11
Difference: 3

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 60,132
Side 2: 16,395
Difference: 43,737

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,727
Difference: 24,727

chart

DeletedUser10100

Well done on really easy Caps! Nice to see you've all worked so hard to Noble them, undefended villages!

DeletedUser

Oh dear Madmen.....
You have fallen for TC's bait. And instead of having A.F.A, Amaze, RIF and Wsup fighting on your side. You now have nobody on your side, except TC's word that they won't attack you as long as you bash for them. Great diplo guys -_- Somebody should be loosing their job lol

And interesting as mentioned before you arrange a 3 day warning before the NAP is broken with Amaze..... Worried they might get the early upper hand on you? Just like your backstabbing move on Wsup was for.... Pathetic, and dumb, even in a war game.

DeletedUser

Sorry I forgot, also I never said Amaze where attacking, but they did say (and i think i am close to the quote)

"if you are not going to attack TC then we wont be able to hold a nap"

of course i could find mails etc etc, but i wont play games with politics its boring, you know we know and they know end of.

now of course we wont be popular, but i didn't know that was important, two facts hold true madmen wont win this world, and neither will wsup or amaze, just enjoy your time and play like you stole it

let the stats talk

Side 1:
Tribes: MadMen
Side 2:
Tribes: WSuP

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 11
Difference: 3

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 60,132
Side 2: 16,395
Difference: 43,737

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,727
Difference: 24,727

chart

Congrats your our hitting people that have nothing to defend with because you back stabbed us but don't worry I'll let you have your little parade of glory for the time being :) but keep watching in the next few weeks

DeletedUser5582

TA DA! Finally a war dec on these forums so for that I thank you guys! Plus we get a sprinkle of bitterness (from an old Doggie too so extra marks awarded there), a dollop of you said we said and lashings of good old fashioned ranting!

Is like old times so have to say very well done indeed. I liked the dec. I chortled (seriously a proper omg chortle) at the "we knew you would do this but still chose to do nothing about it" line and then loved all the use of the word backstabbing!

Note: Am a little concerned though that the use of the word backstabbing is because some of you read the speed forums. Never ever do this as every time you get sucked into a speed forum thread a fairy dies (nods convincingly)

Anyway ty Onedips-Revenge for making the thread and a super well done to all of you very put out posters moaning at being attacked how very dare they!

And as for you ex Doggie please tell me you have read the T&C of the world this time....! (runs)

DeletedUser

TA DA! Finally a war dec on these forums so for that I thank you guys! Plus we get a sprinkle of bitterness (from an old Doggie too so extra marks awarded there), a dollop of you said we said and lashings of good old fashioned ranting!

Is like old times so have to say very well done indeed. I liked the dec. I chortled (seriously a proper omg chortle) at the "we knew you would do this but still chose to do nothing about it" line and then loved all the use of the word backstabbing!

Note: Am a little concerned though that the use of the word backstabbing is because some of you read the speed forums. Never ever do this as every time you get sucked into a speed forum thread a fairy dies (nods convincingly)

Anyway ty Onedips-Revenge for making the thread and a super well done to all of you very put out posters moaning at being attacked how very dare they!

And as for you ex Doggie please tell me you have read the T&C of the world this time....! (runs)

And I thank you for that, the dec is just as is, fun, yes we know all about TC and the rest of the players of the world, and in the end it is just a game, there is no need to take it to heart.

Sneaky yes, back stabbing no, we had no alliance and no NAP terms for a wait period, and as any experienced player can tell you NAP does not mean there can be no attack.

I personally pushed for a different approach, as morale is well aware, but in the end you are either with your tribe or you are not.

Seems Amaze did not enjoy there "join us or die" mail being returned either how ironic

DeletedUser10816

Silly silly madmen.

All I can say to this is stupidity!!

Tc don't do allies. They use you to take out the tribe between you and them. All you do by helping them is move yourselves closer to them and anything in between you will be gone :/

Good luck guys. I feel you may need a little more than luck but may it be with you anyway lol :)

Yeh we don't do allys do we....

I mean.. everyone predicted so accurately that our alliance with ER would firstly fail.. and secondly we'd end up dropping loads of people and forceably internalling them...

Everyone got that so right didn't they?

(they really need a sarcastic icon about now...)

Before you open your mouth and speak newdargo, I suggest you learn a little about the subject you are talking on for yourself, rather than relying on the rumour mill.

TC have never broken an alliance, and have never mis-used a NAP.
My reputation from earlier worlds also gets brought into the fray on occasion with references to my previous tribes...
Again... we never mis-used a NAP or mis-used an ally - unless of course, they were the perpetrators and we were responding.

So - the rumour mill that runs riot with "everyone lets hate the big tribe - they must be big, nasty and completely disloyal... as thats the only way we can try and convince everyone that we're good and they're bad..." is just plain boring.

Spurs and I agreed a long time ago that we wouldn't bad mouth each others tribes, and I've stuck to that as has he. Respect to Spurs and AFA - they're putting up a good fight.
I can't say the same for Amaze though, the language I see coming out of them is quite offensive at times - and the massive ego's are clearly running riot.

If you've been bullying MadMen to do your bidding - then shame on you!.. it is you that is mis-using diplomacy, not TC or MadMen.

Nice PnP btw!... and nice results in your op

DeletedUser

Yeh we don't do allys do we....

I mean.. everyone predicted so accurately that our alliance with ER would firstly fail.. and secondly we'd end up dropping loads of people and forceably internalling them...

Everyone got that so right didn't they?

(they really need a sarcastic icon about now...)

Before you open your mouth and speak newdargo, I suggest you learn a little about the subject you are talking on for yourself, rather than relying on the rumour mill.

TC have never broken an alliance, and have never mis-used a NAP.
My reputation from earlier worlds also gets brought into the fray on occasion with references to my previous tribes...
Again... we never mis-used a NAP or mis-used an ally - unless of course, they were the perpetrators and we were responding.

So - the rumour mill that runs riot with "everyone lets hate the big tribe - they must be big, nasty and completely disloyal... as thats the only way we can try and convince everyone that we're good and they're bad..." is just plain boring.

Spurs and I agreed a long time ago that we wouldn't bad mouth each others tribes, and I've stuck to that as has he. Respect to Spurs and AFA - they're putting up a good fight.
I can't say the same for Amaze though, the language I see coming out of them is quite offensive at times - and the massive ego's are clearly running riot.

If you've been bullying MadMen to do your bidding - then shame on you!.. it is you that is mis-using diplomacy, not TC or MadMen.

Nice PnP btw!... and nice results in your op

personally I have nothing against TC... it's just that the way the world is currently if the rest of the tribes don't work together then you will win... I want my tribe to win this world so naturally it's in my tribe's best interests to attack you

in my opinion madmen have made a mistake attacking wsup because their efforts would be better spent focused on stopping TC from winning... it wouldn't be any different if it was A.F.A or amaze or any other tribe in your position

DeletedUser

personally I have nothing against TC... it's just that the way the world is currently if the rest of the tribes don't work together then you will win... I want my tribe to win this world so naturally it's in my tribe's best interests to attack you

in my opinion madmen have made a mistake attacking wsup because their efforts would be better spent focused on stopping TC from winning... it wouldn't be any different if it was A.F.A or amaze or any other tribe in your position

Out of pure interest, hypothetically we all worked together and beat back the big scary TC, then what?

DeletedUser

Out of pure interest, hypothetically we all worked together and beat back the big scary TC, then what?

then i would teach you all lovely animal noises whilst we sit round a camp fire and sing songs,
oh the fun we could have.

Thank You Astro and the same to you, The way the WAR has been fought has been exactly how we wanted it to be regarding no moaning and whinging, and fought in the right way with respect for one another.

p.s

you are big and mean though so nerr hahaha

DeletedUser

Just find it funny how your tribe are surrounded by Amaze, your over a k away in k52 and then shaft your front line players to Amaze by atagonising them with spam mail, hmmmm.

Looking forward to more bragging of accounts you played that dont exist.

Nitrogen - I've never agreed with all of amazes diplomacy, too much stunts your growth. Some people are protective and trying to be so of wsop. However my map just got a whole lot redder, and like a lot of people in amaze we now have villages we can noble.

I doubt any declaration will ever be made, as this would just be church clearing by those that are not TC front line. However suprised TC let them recruit so many RIF as now its stacked amaze villages or barbs left for TC on that front. Not forgetting internals

DeletedUser

Just find it funny how your tribe are surrounded by Amaze, your over a k away in k52 and then shaft your front line players to Amaze by atagonising them with spam mail, hmmmm.

Coff! The returned mail?

That mail you sent out and I returned?

Just want to be clear, I am not antagonizing simply returning the favor :icon_wink:.

But let us be honest here for one second, is this supposed to be a surprise attack because you know you told me like 3 times now ?

DeletedUser

then you are a step closer to not losing this world :) you take a step back and decide what you should do to further your chance of winning :)

DeletedUser

Coff! The returned mail
But let us be honest here for one second, is this supposed to be a surprise attack because you know you told me like 3 times now ?

Random nobling easy red for expansion is not a suprise attack. We were asked to nap you, so we did.

Why do we need to "suprise" you for, even if you had time, dates and targets I doubt you would be able to stack enough. All this planning for those 2k war caps, really? Your first op is the best prepared and easiest to get cheap villages. May as well saved the troops and took those barbs next door :lol:

DeletedUser

Coff! The returned mail?

That mail you sent out and I returned?

Just want to be clear, I am not antagonizing simply returning the favor :icon_wink:.

Like I said in my previous post at the start of the thread I want to thank you guys for helping. My growth and also doing me a huge favour :icon_redface:

http://uk16.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/18b0d97c5660e73c5c1cbec37ff508a7

Ty madmen :icon_biggrin: