Madmen, go to war.....

DeletedUser7321

Lot of noise about nothing from the look of it in my opinion.

Love seeing people post saying they want there tribe to win w16..... If your not in A.F.A or TC then you have very little chance of winning.

Now the pnp in first post was mint hats off for that, also this is a war game and knowing your tribe can not win against TC like Madmen do then why not make the world fun for your members and have a fight with a tribe around your size where you get to do what the game is all about (fight other tribes).

Good luck to both sides in this new fight for area control should be a good fight.

DeletedUser

Love seeing people post saying they want there tribe to win w16..... If your not in A.F.A or TC then you have very little chance of winning.

Now the pnp in first post was mint hats off for that, also this is a war game and knowing your tribe can not win against TC like Madmen do then why not make the world fun for your members and have a fight with a tribe around your size where you get to do what the game is all about (fight other tribes).

Good luck to both sides in this new fight for area control should be a good fight.

I'd say if the fight against TC from all sides continues then any tribe in the top 15 with a few exceptions has a shot at winning this world

could anyone beat TC in a 1v1 fight? not a chance... but it's far from 1v1... if you look at the tribes that TC is fighting then it's obvious that they are heavily outnumbered

DeletedUser7321

Yes but my point is if the alliance beats TC then AFA will win the world the alliance can not win the world as a group so again i think the winner of w16 will be one of the two. So why not do what Madmen are doing and playing the game and having fun knowing they will never win the world but want to fight a fight they can win with out relaying on other tribes to help them.

As for 1v1 AFA stand a good chance imo.

DeletedUser

once the power shift occurred the weight would be lifted off TC... A.F.A and AMAZE would be on their own and we would back to the same problem... a few players trying to take on the world but ultimately failing due to strength in numbers

DeletedUser

also by that point the rim tribes would have gained in strength a lot because it's going to take a long time for the tide to turn in this war... the rim tribes are using the stalemate to get to a point where they can compete with A.F.A or TC 1v1

DeletedUser12641

i agree with salems24 there is no predictions who will win this world
tc are out growing everyone by a mile but not taking enemies villas quickly
thats afa and amaze not the other little tribes,
afa and amaze are taking just as many villas off tc as tc are off them so it is still a stalemate and allowing the odd tribe on the rim to get bigger and also get to a stage where they can compete for this world,
i still say there is going to be another massive turn around in tis world yet to decide who wins this war
but will say its being fought in good spirits and i have not seen any stupid mails being sent only respect and well dones ;]

DeletedUser5582

The tribe that will win this world will either be the one that out bores the rest (AFA have form here from UK3 so are to be taken seriously) or the one that tries new tactics to win.

The settings mean is tough to expand against a organised tribe (note did not put in the word well there just organised) so the tribe that wants to win will need to put in an Operation Crom (in memory of the guy who dreamt it up)

To win means actually not trying to noble out your enemy. Strange but true!

DeletedUser

never heard of this strategy... can you explain it to me?

DeletedUser12641

lighty jo i know exactly what you mean and very true but its very hard to get everyone pulling in one direction,
and why wont you answer your mail from me DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser

Out of pure interest, hypothetically we all worked together and beat back the big scary TC, then what?

From what I have seen from you bunch I would have better chance working on my own than with you madmen folk.. Seriously your all diobolical players I mean you got your main player "Alanhooks" that sends def trains... And has gaps that wide in his nobles I know where the train starts but I don't know where it ends...:icon_rolleyes: I could literally park a taxi between it have a cup of tea and get stoned at the same time and still have a few seconds to relax before sniping you are all bad kids I promise you this war will be turned around only caps you got were undefended villages that had no troops inside them I know that and you know and knew that.. That's why you did the sly one but noticed even with the backstab you only took what 20-30 vills that we are earning back and actually clearing lool quit the game please in all my years on this game I haven't seen such bad players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12641

lightyjo your inbox is full lmfao you are popular so it wont send it lol

DeletedUser5582

lightyjo your inbox is full lmfao you are popular so it wont send it lol

lol no I just need to clear out my Inbox as it is full of messages from naughty folk. Send any message to Itwillbeoverbychristmas as I check that occasionally.

DeletedUser

From what I have seen from you bunch I would have better chance working on my own than with you madmen folk.. Seriously your all diobolical players I mean you got your main player "Alanhooks" that sends def trains... And has gaps that wide in his nobles I know where the train starts but I don't know where it ends...:icon_rolleyes: I could literally park a taxi between it have a cup of tea and get stoned at the same time and still have a few seconds to relax before sniping you are all bad kids I promise you this war will be turned around only caps you got were undefended villages that had no troops inside them I know that and you know and knew that.. That's why you did the sly one but noticed even with the backstab you only took what 20-30 vills that we are earning back and actually clearing lool quit the game please in all my years on this game I haven't seen such bad players

ok so he sent def train's seems odd to me and proof helps of course

unless you simply cant defend def trains then i guess its fine

Side 1:
Tribes: MadMen
Side 2:
Tribes: WSuP

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 427
Side 2: 416
Difference: 11

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 15
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,238,147
Side 2: 1,224,726
Difference: 13,421

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 203,821
Side 2: 83,850
Difference: 119,971

chart

meh springs to mind....

DeletedUser

totally the point of this, madmen cant win amaze cant win wsup cant win, what we can do is enjoy the fight wile we can, afterall whats the point of building those troops to have them splat on 100k def troops in a tc village, to be clear we are not allied to tc we just share a philosophy enjoy the game!

winning or loosing can be fun just depends upon how you look at it

DeletedUser

ok so he sent def train's seems odd to me and proof helps of course

unless you simply cant defend def trains then i guess its fine

Side 1:
Tribes: MadMen
Side 2:
Tribes: WSuP

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 427
Side 2: 416
Difference: 11

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 15
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,238,147
Side 2: 1,224,726
Difference: 13,421

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 203,821
Side 2: 83,850
Difference: 119,971

chart

meh springs to mind....

All will be revealed soon enough young one:icon_redface:

As for the stats above again congratulations on the undefended caps :)

give it a few more weeks and then re post them i promise i won't disappoint you. unlike you guys we dont play that sly attack them on the sly game we play the proper way but im not gonna make an excuse your winning fairplay see you on the battlefields :)

DeletedUser

All will be revealed soon enough young one:icon_redface:

As for the stats above again congratulations on the undefended caps :)

give it a few more weeks and then re post them i promise i won't disappoint you. unlike you guys we dont play that sly attack them on the sly game we play the proper way but im not gonna make an excuse your winning fairplay see you on the battlefields :)

undefended, so why did the OD go up then.......

you mean "badly defended"

and to be honest I'm already disappointed did you not say that last week?

DeletedUser

If your asking for proof, lets hope whitewolf doesnt post those reports of some very poor trains sent his way :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

undefended, so why did the OD go up then.......

you mean "badly defended"

and to be honest I'm already disappointed did you not say that last week?

Thats going in my siggy :) ill post very soon why im about to make you look the biggest dope for that lmfao your humiliation begins soon young one

DeletedUser

OH man whats with the same old Threads!!!

You guys do realise this is a game!!!!

Anyhow do you guys really know a train ?

Come on you can put in all the tables, stats, attacks, pp, in the end it is just a game of chess, the grandmaster will win in the end ;)

Who ever that maybe ;)

Looking forward to the comments when I log back on.

Cheers