Madmen, go to war.....

DeletedUser

Thats going in my siggy :) ill post very soon why im about to make you look the biggest dope for that lmfao your humiliation begins soon young one

lol i quit and still you cant do anything :D, good luck and TC for the win :D

DeletedUser

lol i quit and still you cant do anything :D, good luck and TC for the win :D

You quit because you knew you messed up quit frontin like you quit due to rl issues same old scripts... i can do a lot more than you son believe me on that. as for the good luck much appreciated.

Have fun irl

DeletedUser

Wagwarnnn My fellow forum bandits ;)

Anyways looks like the war is being turned around now won't be too long before WSUP take the lead and what did i say Mr one Dips before you started running your mouth.. I said you might win at the start because you did the backstab on us but i said and i quote "We will win" and that's soon to be taking effect in the next few days :)

DeletedUser12641

if this is true then well done wsup, but they still have some big players so long way to go if they stick around :]

DeletedUser

Wagwarnnn My fellow forum bandits ;)

Anyways looks like the war is being turned around now won't be too long before WSUP take the lead and what did i say Mr one Dips before you started running your mouth.. I said you might win at the start because you did the backstab on us but i said and i quote "We will win" and that's soon to be taking effect in the next few days :)

Nothing to do with the 50 villages amaze have casually taken off them then :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10100

Nothing to do with the 50 villages amaze have casually taken off them then :icon_rolleyes:

That May have tipped a little but look at it this way, WSuP have TC as an enemy also, I think our odds are against us more than Madmens odds are against them! Due to one simple fact we have Madmen / TC to deal with, Madmen have............the no 1 Tribe to protect them!

DeletedUser10100

I'm keeping him Alive Baz :) Nice to see you after so long. Looking to get the old crew back together at some point :)

DeletedUser12021

That May have tipped a little but look at it this way, WSuP have TC as an enemy also, I think our odds are against us more than Madmens odds are against them! Due to one simple fact we have Madmen / TC to deal with, Madmen have............the no 1 Tribe to protect them!

You might have a romantical view about that protection.
We are at war with the world basically. Plenty stuff to concentrate on.

DeletedUser12641

and still very even only 7 villas seperates the war after all this time
all tribes going at it hammer and tongs
its brilliant stuff this is how a world should be won true grit and determination, no one dominating after so much time its brilliant, you have great players on all sides some friends in previous worlds,
its awesome :]

DeletedUser

Is a Great war and in general has been fun to play very little moaning or bitching from all sides.
From what i can tell PM wise.
I think the forum mods do need to keep the forums in check a little more just my view topic go off topic to fast. Have played a few worlds since w1 and honest this is for the most the cleanest war i have been in for awhile.

lee (co player wugster)

DeletedUser10100

Will do baz if any of you want to co play on 16 let me know got a good bunch and some really not so nice neighbors. Uk8 although a short world was played with a degree of honorable okay :) just wish some players would do that here lol

DeletedUser

I think the forum mods do need to keep the forums in check a little more just my view topic go off topic to fast.

There hasn't been an assigned moderator on this forum since I gave it up to play, so if you just report any posts you think are going off topic, it should get looked at pretty quickly.

DeletedUser10100

Is a Great war and in general has been fun to play very little moaning or bitching from all sides.
From what i can tell PM wise.
I think the forum mods do need to keep the forums in check a little more just my view topic go off topic to fast. Have played a few worlds since w1 and honest this is for the most the cleanest war i have been in for awhile.

lee (co player wugster)

I agree Wugster, considering how this war started, us at WSuP have managed to keep our Tongues pretty much tied, no real moaning at all other than IGM and Forums :)

DeletedUser

There hasn't been an assigned moderator on this forum since I gave it up to play, so if you just report any posts you think are going off topic, it should get looked at pretty quickly.

Sorry you gave up your rights for reply but the fact at the time you did showed you did gave a hoot . Tw nice youtube video about wizards guess a germans way of Aprils fools ha ha ha for a close world..Still really lost to see the point to be fair does nothing for my ODA or ODD.

grumpy lee coplayer wugster

DeletedUser12641

lol lee i said the same thing roughly on our forums,
thought it was pointless although im old and grumpy and there are alot of people enjoying it so guess it was a success :]