Side 2: 1
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 4,698
Difference: 153,795

chart

Can somone from DOT explain me what happens this morning...i have see lots of defences but this is something new....

P.S only mao can beat us

P.S2 go alt+f4....compass is near..... mao is near

DeletedUser13107

it shouldn't seem that strange to you after all MAO did surrender on UK41 without a fight... must of been really scary for you xD
if you are so knowledgeable about the 41st world, you should know - that I did not play there with MAO and I can not judge this world.

but in the 46th of all the rivals with whom I had to deal, only Mr TOXiiC excelled. for which respect from me is from him.

the rest so far only raised their hands and did nothing. although much could be done.

PS. sry for my english) use google translator)

DeletedUser14497

hush hush. A red star may be somewhere nearby...

PS. It is strange to see a world surrendering without a fight.
apparently MAO is really scary for the rest

Yes, I'm nearby you cheaters! Ahaha. I just won w44, I've been busy. I did invite your whole pack of cheaters but nobody joined me on w44. All of you had to wait and join w46, a world you knew I wasn't planning on playing. I've already wiped you from the map once, all 60 of you quit on w41 once you knew I was coming for you so please hush up and stay in your lane.

I hope everybody on TW can learn from this and avoid playing worlds with MAOMAO. They are an embarrassment to this beautiful game. They join worlds with 60-80 accounts knowing they will cheat and grow selected accounts. It's pointless. I saw them doing it on w41 so I put them down. Hopefully, nobody is stupid enough to entertain this childish clan. The best option is to join future worlds with them to PP farm ONLY. If for one second I thought you'd follow the rules, I'd entertain a rematch.

Now shut it and get out my face you NOOBS.

DeletedUser14497

it shouldn't seem that strange to you after all MAO did surrender on UK41 without a fight... must of been really scary for you xD

You should have seen it mate! They all quit hahahahahaha they couldn't handle it! Zero respect on the MooMoo name lol

DeletedUser14497

if you are so knowledgeable about the 41st world, you should know - that I did not play there with MAO and I can not judge this world.

but in the 46th of all the rivals with whom I had to deal, only Mr TOXiiC excelled. for which respect from me is from him.

the rest so far only raised their hands and did nothing. although much could be done.

PS. sry for my english) use google translator)

Bascailly the whole MooMoo tribe got killed off! LOL. I remember seeing your name on w41, so you must have seen what happened? Maybe you were one of the first ones to die.. that's why you don't remember? It was a fun world from my point of view so i can remember each player getting there ass handed to them hahahaha

DeletedUser13107

Bascailly the whole MooMoo tribe got killed off! LOL. I remember seeing your name on w41, so you must have seen what happened? Maybe you were one of the first ones to die.. that's why you don't remember? It was a fun world from my point of view so i can remember each player getting there ass handed to them hahahaha

There is a saying about people like you in my language: "Слышит звони и не знает, где он".
I’ll try to explain to you what this means. But I do not count on particular success, as I begin to doubt the level of your mental development.

This saying refers to a person who is not very smart and talks a lot about things that he does not know well.

I met Mao only in this world. And before that I did not know about them. As a matter of fact to you. 41 world for me was the first on your server after a huge break. and yes, I was quickly eaten by one small tribe, because I was playing alone then.

But I’ll write specifically for you. If you are not a coward, go play 1 vs 1. It can be any world you want - slow with a donut, a classic world, or some kind of speed. And then we will see who is who.