• Start date

DeletedUser14884

restart and change your name to delusional, it suits you better

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14884

nice od oh wait nvm you've only got decent points >.>

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Okay I'll go through each part of your profile and find out why you think each one is why it is;

"The award for most petty tactics goes to Ban Hammer & Foxtrot for:

Inviting enemy tribes top members.

Spreading lies through other players to cause unrest in alliances.

Spiking barbs.

Using spies.

Pp whoring.

List will be updated as time goes on. "

Inviting enemy tribes top members - we only recruited RJWood and that's because he's lit, we did get plenty of messages from other people asking if they could join us from manic, but naming is bad ;D

Spreading lies through other players to cause unrest in alliances - I'm guessing you're talking about us chatting to your leader about Manic, everything we said to him was purely facts, lying is bad :c

Spiking barbs - Why would I spike barbs when I'm one of the top farmers on the world, if not the top farmer. Why would I want to kill my own troops?? xd

Using spies - why would we need to use spies? you've had some unsuccessful ops, doesn't mean we're having to use inside info to defend, just means we're pretty good at what we do :D

PP whoring - ok Hammer is a big pp whore xddd but I haven't spent that much money, all my ressies come from farming :D

<3

DeletedUser14884

Okay I'll go through each part of your profile and find out why you think each one is why it is;

Inviting enemy tribes top members - we only recruited RJWood and that's because he's lit, we did get plenty of messages from other people asking if they could join us from manic, but naming is bad ;D

Spreading lies through other players to cause unrest in alliances - I'm guessing you're talking about us chatting to your leader about Manic, everything we said to him was purely facts, lying is bad :c

Spiking barbs - Why would I spike barbs when I'm one of the top farmers on the world, if not the top farmer. Why would I want to kill my own troops?? xd

Using spies - why would we need to use spies? you've had some unsuccessful ops, doesn't mean we're having to use inside info to defend, just means we're pretty good at what we do :D

PP whoring - ok Hammer is a big pp whore xddd but I haven't spent that much money, all my ressies come from farming :D

<3

Someone from our tribe recieved an invite from Ban Hammer, I wont say who but as you're running the tribe together im pretty sure you know who.

Nope nothing about that conversation it was through a different player called johnny fart pants, either you or Ban Hammer told him to say what he said.

Not you specifically but you told your tribe spike barbs since over 25 barbs were spiked in our area down south, which then were removed two days before our OP.

Black Demon literally left a few days ago and he was a spy? I'm so confused at how this one is even a point. :S

You're both pp whoring whether its real life money spent or from other worlds you've saved up pp from; but clearly you're spending a shit load - you can tell by the event rank ladder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14884

A war vs bunch of Barb Munchers.
:rolleyes:

you do realise you're allied with MAOMAO who've munched the most barbs this whole game? maybe try a comeback less hypocritical I heard that usually works better ;)

cptswans

Reaction score
A war vs bunch of Barb Munchers.
:rolleyes:
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones

03.21.2019-15.16.png

03.21.2019-15.18.png

Your'e right ;)

DeletedUser14884

Wow and it turns out you guys are munching just as much as MAOMAO so im guessing that puts you lot on the side of the barb munchers?

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Wow and it turns out you guys are munching just as much as MAOMAO so im guessing that puts you lot on the side of the barb munchers?
I'm bored so I've gone through each tribe on twstats and worked out how many barbs each family tribe has taken total.

Barb conquer count;
QU family - 248
Gnome/Gnelf - 146
Manic family - 343
Maomao family - 354

(This won't be 100% accurate, was just quickly scanning through and counting and I've probably missed something somewhere but you get the gist from this)

So just goes to show that the gnome/gnelf family have conquered the least amount of barbs, over 100 less than you guys, yet we're "muching just as much as maomao" :D

Last edited:

cptswans

Reaction score
I openly admit to enjoying a munch on a few barbs ;) but when one of your members goes on about it when all tribes do it, is a bit laughable, dont ya think!!!

Its like someone who has spent 1.4k pp, moaning at someone spending 2k pp, and saying that they are a pp whore. I am a partial pp whore, and openly admit to it :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser14893

Nope nothing about that conversation it was through a different player called johnny fart pants, either you or Ban Hammer told him to say what he said.

Not you specifically but you told your tribe spike barbs since over 25 barbs were spiked in our area down south, which then were removed two days before our OP.

Black Demon literally left a few days ago and he was a spy? I'm so confused at how this one is even a point. :S

I don't think any of this counts as "proof".
Where is the proof that we told johnny fart pants what to say (and I don't even know what he said)?
Where is the proof that we sent troops to spike those barbs?
and where is the proof that Black Demon (who is a SHE btw ;)) gave us any information?

It all sounds like speculation to me :)

I openly admit to enjoying a munch on a few barbs ;) but when one of your members goes on about it when all tribes do it, is a bit laughable, dont ya think!!!

Its like someone who has spent 1.4k pp, moaning at someone spending 2k pp, and saying that they are a pp whore. I am a partial pp whore, and openly admit to it :D

You are absolutely right, every tribe nobles barbs and I don't think that the number of total taken barbs matter. I think the ratio does.
If two tribes both nobled 100 vills in total, one of them 90 barbs the other one only 5 barbs I would much prefer the second tribe :)

So I compared the ratio total/barb: (I took the number of barbs that foxtrot posted)

QU family: 497/248= 2,0 --> every 2nd vill taken was a barb
Gnome/Gnelf: 789/146= 5,4 --> not even every 5th vill taken was a barb
Manic family: 804/343= 2,3 --> just under every 2nd vill taken was a barb
Maomao family: 588/354 = 1,66 --> over every 2nd vill taken was a barb