Marcus the Mad

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Name: Lets say it's Dave, okay?

Tribal Wars Job: I read your posts and decide if I shall pinch you for making me read or not. Also manage the UK Discord as well as just about everything speed tw (uk) related.

History: I have been playing the game for which these forums are an external hub of community love, care and cuddliness, since somewhere in 2007. Having started on the international server. I'm pretty much horrible at it. No change there

Location: Some place where the people are barbaric and do not speak the glorious English language.

Favorite Beverage (alcoholic): Any sort of beer as well as whisky, rum and tequila

Favorite Beverage (non-alcoholic): beer? MORE BEER!

Hobbies: I play the Trumpet, games (Playing Tera a lot), music in general, reading, Tribalwars. that last one is a joke. Collecting whiskies and rums

Favorite Music: Metal/Rock usually. But anything could find its way I think.

Favorite TV Shows: Tom & Jerry, Pinky & The Brain, GoT (tho losing interest) Definitely lost interest in that last one

Favorite Movies: LotR, Interstellar Surprisingly little rewatch value

I can't live without: Nice food, entertainment.

I don't like: People posting things I need to act upon. Being an evening person in a morning people world

Updates since 2022 in red.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12038

Stop flagging all my post :(

Flag_package2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10769

No need to come unto him Gab. He did say he has a girlfriend.

Baronesspink

Reaction score
Name: Lets say it's Dave, okay?

Tribal Wars Job: I read your posts and decide if I shall pinch you for making me read or not.

History: I have been playing the game for which these forums are an external hub of community love, care and cuddliness, since somewhere in 2007. Having started on the international server. I'm pretty much horrible at it.

Location: Some place where the people are barbaric and do not speak the glorious English language.

Favorite Beverage (alcoholic): Any sort of beer

Favorite Beverage (non-alcoholic): beer?

Hobbies: I play the Trumpet, games (Playing Tera a lot), music in general, reading, Tribalwars. that last one is a joke.

Favorite Music: Metal/Rock usually. But anything could find its way I think.

Favorite TV Shows: Tom & Jerry, Pinky & The Brain, GoT (tho losing interest)

Favorite Movies: LotR, Interstellar

I can't live without: Nice food, entertainment.

I don't like: People posting things I need to act upon.
Would that barbaric location possibly be Wales lol