Mask vs NWO

DeletedUser11523

Case file b4rB-<3

NWO
New world order?

Investigation:
Nwo Believed to be WG/TMN/firm in new disguise.

Initial information:

Mask
officials were contacted and told of a new tribe, a new way of thinking,
A tribe that would not be barb obsessive
A tribe that would not be recruiting left right and centre
A tribe with a strong sense of direction
A tribe that leaves the the failings of all previous tribes in that area behind, and could become a potential partner with mask sharing similar values

Our Initial thoughts:

Positive, but short lived

Mask liked the little 7 man crew, took most of the quality in, and left a wealth of growth to the members that can utilize it.

NWO Stick Firmly to the plan

....7 becomes 11...
...11 becomes 13...
...13 becomes 19....

Mask are thinking we took in 2 of Firms best before breaking their back, since then have rimmed or near enough made redundant 3-4 of firms bigger accounts.

NWO I believe have eaten similar numbers of firm accounts, yet recruited 10 + after their initial break off and settle down.

Further developments:

We are further bemused when we declare on TCE to see their 2 larger players and players closest to mask recruited into Firm NWO.

Nap was immediately slashed in light of this, and thoughts whether a future was possible with NWO were discussed at length.

Developing theories:

Is this just a re incarnated firm?

Same members, same ethics, we can see by stats that with help, a tribe i don't really rate seem to be a object of trouble for NWO, perhaps I don't give help enough credit but even so, it doesn't look great.

Investigation conclusion:

NWO is in fact another firm, perhaps they tried to be a new order, fresh green shoots of promise, and at the start mask were interested with perhaps seeing what could be done with like minded fighting tribes.
Sadly this ever tired looking group look more recruit happy, more hug'able, less direction, less will or ability to fight and more tmn/wg/firm like.

Our declaration:

We declare war on NWO, we believe the group of players that have been hopping around tribe to tribe having a barb fest have had more than enough chances to prove themselves as a tribe of value on this world. As always mask are open to recruiting 1-2 solid fighters, guys who know how to fight as a team and break down players, not build up barbs, but aside from that, we are now at war with all TMN/WG/FIRM spin off tribes.
Assuming we come out victorious, we wont be seeing yet a another tribe titled something like "revolution" or "change" when in fact said tribe would only seek to become the next new barb eating, no fighting tribe, that has sat in center of k45 since the world began.

DeletedUser11523

Hey, how can HELP! get bashed in every thread!? :'(

ive been bashing help almost as long as ive been bashing bazza lol

tbf i said help where an issue for nwo, which is a sort of compliment :)

n thanks for the luck guys, ima bottle it n get lucky one day....... rofl

DeletedUser8195

Hehe, we shouldn't use the word bashing, makes it all sound like one big euphemism. ;D

DeletedUser

This will be interesting! Good call and a war that will change the shape of things on 13!

DeletedUser11285

NWO's mistake was taking in firms refugees if they never did that and just carried on with help they might of got away with it but now they have 2 wars on 2 sides witch splits the defense

DeletedUser

an opportunity for XPRD? There are some strong contenders in NWO, I dont think they can be put aside yet... they may surprise. There is strong leadership on both sides here... a merge between the two tribes and getting rid of the not so goods would create a strong tribe but again would not have proven anyone very battle worthy...

Watching from the sidelines with interest

DeletedUser11285

it woudl be a mistake for them to merge this is just from my point of view seems mask and help ahve the opportunity to attack from both sides a merge woudl just complicate things

DeletedUser11285

we are neutral in this war have a few thing to finish of our selfs lol

DeletedUser1942

Will be watching closely :)
Believe Mask will prove to much for NWO.

DeletedUser

the best from mask and the best from nwo could create a world winning tribe looking at who is left in this game. just my opinion

DeletedUser

Help! Also have a war from both sides, which is why they have originally not proved to be a great enemy, but I'm sure we'll pick up :)

DeletedUser1942

the best from mask and the best from nwo could create a world winning tribe looking at who is left in this game. just my opinion

I dont think Mask have any need for a merge, they seem a very stable tribe and will be far more of a nuisance than NWO will.
I think there is more of a team ethic in Mask than in NWO - but i dont think it will be a war which ends quickly, unless Pacmon decides to leave, and form a tribe of pretty much the same people ;)

DeletedUser10619

I know its early, but every war thread needs some stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Mask
Side 2:
Tribes: NWO

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,971
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24,971

chart

DeletedUser8195

What is it with all these worlds being obsessed with merging to win worlds nowadays!? Why can't we just all stop getting along and fight?? :/