Mask vs NWO

DeletedUser8195

They've already started, they've been deleting loads on our frontline!

DeletedUser4753

They've already started, they've been deleting loads on our frontline!

After all the help! bashing thats gone on they just can't bare to have stats which depict help! as seizing their villages,

Then later on w15/16/17 when applying for tribes and the recruiter asks why they suddenly quit w13, they will blame boredom for fear of looking like massive idiots who flame a tribe then buckle under said tribes pressure.

Btw im still part of the Help! bashing club by all accounts :p, but credit where its due :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8195

Glad to see the tables are turning! :) but we have now taken nearly half a continent of of TMNT with barely any stats to show for it. :'(

DeletedUser4753

Help! don't own half a k in total do they?

Even if you could add up all the barbs of dead nwo players, it cant be much over 2 mil can it?

DeletedUser8195

Half a k is an exaggeration, you're right haha, but we have pretty much kicked TMNT out of K55 now, they only have a few villages left compared to what they used to have!

DeletedUser

You may have kicked TMNT out for now but i am expanding South so be warned :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8195

Haha, gonna take you a long time to get to K55!

EDIT: I take that back, TMNT are disappearing pretty quickly...

DeletedUser

yup they sure are, once i am done with Topdog i move deeper and deeper :) RWAR

DeletedUser4753

Last week

Side 1:
Tribes: Mask
Side 2:
Tribes: TMNT
Players: kdiamond, worsttimedplayer

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 0
Difference: 113

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,049,454
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1,049,454

chart

Since war began/forever

Side 1:
Tribes: Mask
Side 2:
Tribes: TMNT
Players: kdiamond, worsttimedplayer

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 219
Side 2: 9
Difference: 210

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,973,046
Side 2: 79,441
Difference: 1,893,605

chart

Mask ODA gained via Tmnt

Mask ODD gained via Tmnt

Tmnt ODA gained via Mask

Tmnt ODD gained via Mask

DeletedUser11655

well you wont be finished with me without a fight cotton. im sure i took more villages off u than u have off me, so far i am beating you in a 1 on 1. bring on the nukes not fakes.

DeletedUser4753

well you wont be finished with me without a fight cotton. im sure i took more villages off u than u have off me, so far i am beating you in a 1 on 1. bring on the nukes not fakes.

:icon_cry: but we are turtle who old build enough axe n scout to fake with :(

Credit to ya for fighting on, we are getting bored of players throwing in the towel after a weekend of nuking

DeletedUser11655

its a game, the worst to happen is i start a new world:) but the best thing to happen is i miraculously survive all of mask and have 1 more barb munching session left in me:):)

DeletedUser4753

Lol thats the spirit.

pacmon/im2x...../jackjay/ushmush

Listen to the man^^

DeletedUser

technically your not winning Dog as if you check your stats you lost a few villages to recaps so taking a village twice mate don't count and he did throw in the towel D1 he left once i opened fire on him.

DeletedUser11655

technically your not winning Dog as if you check your stats you lost a few villages to recaps so taking a village twice mate don't count and he did throw in the towel D1 he left once i opened fire on him.

i didnt throw in the towel as the day i left, d1 mailed and i reply im enjoying the 1 on 1, its fun, i still wish for you to bring it on:)

and you recapped 1 villages so i have took 4 of u in total and you have took 1 off me. ( not counting any recaps)

DeletedUser11655

i didnt throw in the towel as the day i left, d1 mailed and i reply im enjoying the 1 on 1, its fun, i still wish for you to bring it on:)

and you recapped 1 villages so i have took 5 of u in total and you have took 1 off me. ( not counting any recaps)

my proof is your user file.
(look at the coords)

and proof on the mail with d1

SubjectHello<< >>
Conversational partner
read_mail.png
d1mension
Folder:Inbox
>1< [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [all]
TopDogInDaHoodon 30.01. at 16:53
erm no submit to cotton he can carry on attacking me as im having fun, im not afraid of a fight:)

and tribe only just went dead, there was talk in forum during interview

d1mensionon 30.01. at 16:50
lol would that not have been a more fitting answer for the interview :p

So finally have to submit to cotton then eh, nvm sure youve learned a few things

TopDogInDaHoodon 30.01. at 16:43
the tribe was pointless, was every man for themselve, no talking at all.

d1mensionon 30.01. at 16:35
tribeless?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11655

Also looks like pacmons giving you a hard time now, keep it up mask, yeah your killing troops but theres plenty more where they came from.

im just enjoying watch your nukes and nobles dissapear:)

DeletedUser4753

pacmons giving a hard time to who?

he's being eaten on a daily basis along with others.
care to show me who pacmon has nobled en masses In the last 2 weeks?