Mask vs NWO

DeletedUser

Shame you didn't declare when NWO were live and kicking.. Declared after we got emp kicked.. after ushmush deleted.. after cottonbud left.. ect ect

And yet we still get bashed in every thread. We're still around and growing even after NWO nobled our inactive and previously un protected villages that were supporting our front lines against BC. :/

DeletedUser11523

Haha, nice read. :)

But what's your obsession with gypsies?! ;)

Just the fact theirs a rumored 4-6 nwo accounts all in the same family, so i picture them as pikies sharing a pc in a caravan.
(im strange like that :D )

Shame you didn't declare when NWO were live and kicking.. Declared after we got emp kicked.. after ushmush deleted.. after cottonbud left.. ect ect

And yet we still get bashed in every thread. We're still around and growing even after NWO nobled our inactive and previously un protected villages that were supporting our front lines against BC. :/

I think you should do better research, mask declared after NWO part merged with TCE, at that point nwo was the strongest is had been after taking on assassin222 and tueb.
emp was no where near us and quiet frankly it was irrelevant weather he was in nwo or not for us.

Live and kicking? We in mask have all the top players on our front, pac the rank 2 with massive amounts of safe zone yet in direct nuking zone of us, the same can be said about most of nwo's big guns, fruit twist, assassin, andyh at the time.

Our declaration directly effected NWO's claim to fame, their top 2 accounts where planned to merge which would of made it comfortably the rank 1 account. When we declared we wasn't half NWO's size, when we declared NWO was at its largest, only after we put on the pressure they began to implode, and do so still down majorly to our efforts of destroying morale since these guys came together under whatever name.

You get bashed cause of ridiculous statements like that, we declared on NWO when they were at their strongest, not only that, we broke firm which was the only reason NWO became the size they were after picking up in essence refugee's, and you sit their blowing help's trumpet whilst criticizing the biggest reason the tmnt/nwo/firm/wg saga is coming to an end.

I don't really want to dig at help further so i suggest you stop with the idiot posts, else ill post NWO vs help! stats up for all to see how you bested the live and kicking NWO......

DeletedUser

Ahahaha fair enough, idiot posts?

The stats do look bad - They nobled 24 villages alone from an inactive player.. We have lost roughly 14 villages from active players.. Most of those villages were supporting our old front lines.

DeletedUser11523

Idiot post, a post which is wrong yet can be seen as such by readily available stats, usually posted by an idiot ;)

lol i believe theirs a reason behind every village lost in tw, doesn't change the fact they are lost.

Im not critising help's war efforts at all, but if you blow the help trumpet and it sounds like a fanfare whilst in the same breath a tribe which has achieved much more than your post would suggest is slated, i feel a duty to put things right :D

DeletedUser

Idiot post, a post which is wrong yet can be seen as such by readily available stats, usually posted by an idiot ;)

lol i believe theirs a reason behind every village lost in tw, doesn't change the fact they are lost.

Im not critising help's war efforts at all, but if you blow the help trumpet and it sounds like a fanfare whilst in the same breath a tribe which has achieved much more than your post would suggest is slated, i feel a duty to put things right :D

No matter what you say a tribe three times bigger than got us by suprise and nobled 15 villages from active players. Not a great effort tbh.. :)

DeletedUser11523

oh i agree nwo suck, they got bazza on a war front n haven't crushed him, something must be amiss :D

DeletedUser

Bazza isn't playing account new owner. Doing a great job if you ask me...

DeletedUser11523

No original bazza ;(, but who shall i direct my love towards now.

DeletedUser1942

I want to claim i foresaw NWO collapsing before a proper war had happened :)

DeletedUser

But back to topic if any TMNT are reading then please teach your guys how to send a train without gaps as big as 46 seconds, and thats with nobles from the same origin!

Also teach them how best to send nukes because i am not really gaining much odd from these.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Mask
Side 2:
Tribes: TMNT

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 7
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 146,273
Side 2: 69,292
Difference: 76,981

chart

DeletedUser11523

*walking down the round whistling*

Then i thought to myself, "Man help! really suck dont they"

*carries on with mi stroll*

DeletedUser11523

lol sorry ppl complaining help! get bashed too much bated me to go help bashing, it really is quiet therapeutic