Matt vs Adrian Official 1v1 2014

DeletedUser

A Round Planned by the Masters Community Manager and executed by me to end this long standing feud.

Ducke Offering the 1vs1
4fb32ad3edd5a5c335cfd5cbcb91bee5.png

Adrian Accepting
90f1eb7859dc36298e887f3bd4fc1b22.png

The Original Planned Dates
1_1.png

Duckje informing us that the 1v1 had to be postponed
[22/07/2014 19:18:04] Seppe (Duckje): We'lll have to postpone the 1vs1's
[22/07/2014 19:18:36] Seppe (Duckje): As I told you last week my son had a hospital appointment after that something went wrong with our internet -> No internet since friday.
[22/07/2014 20:28:11] Matt.: how long?
[22/07/2014 20:29:12] Seppe (Duckje): Technician is planned for tomorrow
[23/07/2014 05:32:40] *** Adrian D has left ***

Me informing Adrian of the new dates (However the date was later set back by 2 weeks)
cb98b0ad7cb36ed7ec8a8311dc23419a.png

So now you have the whole story.

The Rules
eb3c06d60a3d8445709892ef775119f8.png

Seeing as Adrian failed to turn up I win by default. Adrian has waved any right to a rematch and I am formally recognised as the better player atleast on the Masters Server.

The Round

Adrian played by Daser in a name he thought fitting
Rest of the players were there to add more barbs.

We'd waited over 1 minute to see if Adrian would join before we made it a fun round

Now that all the formalities are out of the way, lets make it a somewhat entertaining read:

Adrian's Excuses and Funny Quotes in Regards to this 1vs1
My personal 5 picks, feel free to find your own =D

In this case, you will bring 20.000 PP to compensate the difference of value mentioned above.
1. You did not congratulate me, you INSULTED me. Lisa editted your post and made fun of you by pretending you congratulated me
Am I the only one who finds it amusing, that a SLAP minion who is supporting Matt, does not ask MATT to teach him - but comes to me? =))
Someone who is ashamed and afraid of showing up
Yours sincerely,

The Champion.

Lmao. :lol:
10pp to those that can find better hilarious quotes

[video=youtube;otCpCn0l4Wo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo[/video]​

/Matt out.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I gottah admit, I lol'd xD

Sep 01, 19:52 Transfer -10 615 to: -Bro HugZ

DeletedUser

By all means post all you want, we're all rolling on the floor laughing how you spent 600 PP renting a round on which you are about to farm all the barbs by yourself =))

meh gimme the pp, im in need.

DeletedUser

oh btw nice job adrian, i heard you disappeard and even your .ro teamates could not find you

Adrian D;389606 [B said:
There you have him, left with his trousers down in front of the storm.

Let this be a lesson for you and for all your minions. You my friend, are no match for me. You're nothing but TALK, and you cannot win a 1 vs. 1 with words.[/B]

DeletedUser12407

to defend adrian:

he won at the last 1v1 and won also with the .ro team twice...

but after he accepted the offer he really should have played that 1v1 (i still hate this kind of 1on1 WITH ONE!!!!!!!! VILLAGE)

DeletedUser13101

Anyone stupid enough to defend Adrian must have some mental health issue or something :icon_biggrin:, but on the plus side I pity Adrian only because if he had showed up he would of got a wee more respect than he has got for not showing up ^^.

DeletedUser

why would adrian care about respect, especially from players like you ..

DeletedUser

lol.

You're like a loyal dog Dezire, but anyone still respecting Adrian after this is a fool. Hell even Adrian knows this as he's done another disappearing act :lol:
Even his own team no longer respects him, and for that the .ro - SLAP! 5v5 is back minus their self-proclaimed "leader".

oh btw nice job adrian, i heard you disappeard and even your .ro teamates could not find you

I lol'd but you have more pp than me so ye can bugger off :p

DeletedUser12564

asks for a 5v5

prepare for instant Adrian reappearance

DeletedUser8097

Thank you very much for the warm messages from behalf of all the slap-losers of this summer, your opinion really, and I mean *REALLY* matters to me :)

Meanwhile I congratulate Matty for a beautiful performance against daser on the last day of this summer (which happens to be a national holiday for me - but regardless of it, I wouldn't have wasted time on the round even if it wasn't) - and, given the new thread about how do we look like, allow me to show you how I decided it would be better to waste the time and "lose" a round I never agreed to play :))

DSC05019.jpg

DSC05101.jpg

DSC05093.jpg

But hey, if it means so much for you - congrats Matty, you did really well, I'm soooooo sorry I decided to refuse your one-sided 1 vs. 1 that I could have gained so much from, I mean SO MUCH =))) I really should have played it instead of wasting my day on such pathetic sad emotions like the ones above :(

Disclaimer: I wouldn't have played a round where there's nothing in for me, which I didn't agree to, no matter my initial schedule, so don't feel bad for picking the wrong day =))

Happy September Slap slaves, feel free to comment on Matt's "great win", on your every 20th post I just take a quick look at THIS and suddenly I can't stop laughing :lol:

DeletedUser12407

=))))))))))))))) nice day adrian and now go away all

DeletedUser8097

=))))))))))))))) nice day adrian and now go away all

Why thank you :)
I wish to you (but only to YOU :), and to no SLAP minions :lol:) to have as many similar days as possible during this September :)