May as well post here =]

DeletedUser8687

Greetings UK10!!
Since this is the dedicated forum to our up and coming world I saw fit to make a little post in here :icon_rolleyes: My name is L3mst3r and I will be co duking with a little (Hes quite tall actually) friend of mine named Otooles.

Pfffft Premade shmemade (I here you cry)
Yeah well get over it :icon_wink: Premades work! JS!!
Wait wut? I wanna join BOTT!!
BOTT is still up and down (Direct Quote from Cory)
The Vital Statistics
Name:Fleeto
Tag:Fleeto
GFX
Wont be provided by me! I aint your daddy:lol:
Players I will consider.....
For this particular Prior start tribe I would like players that know what they are doing :icon_biggrin: Players that are decent at start up amd dominate there areas. Players that farm efficiently is a must! as well as start up kings I would like a good few late game beasts!! Only players that can be active everyday and can join in banter :icon_twisted:
Will I consider Noobs
Not a chance! We are not a teaching tribe, but i will allow a few lesser experienced players to join us with a view to training them up.
Contact Me
Via Skype:Liam.Inglis
or reply on here.
or mail :D
Thanks for reading!!

DeletedUser

The Vital Statistics
Name:Fleeto
Tag:Fleeto

I wouldn't call them statistics... :p

DeletedUser2765

[ke]They could be statistics.... if you counted how many letters are in each column...[/ke]

DeletedUser

im experianced 4 yrs playing world 2-3-5 were/ are my best also played on 8 nd 9 ...

DeletedUser8687

Its hardly pawning, you where just being annoying. I see no need for a person to correct my use of terms in a recruitment post when it doesnt really have any significant change. You just a flamer.

DeletedUser

I had used the smilies in both posts to indicate that it wasn't an intended flame.

Not my fault if you take it the wrong way. :p

DeletedUser8687

hahaha Smilies have a better effect when you can see them like skype smilies or these guys :icon_rolleyes:

My bad