me is looking

DeletedUser455

ah well, this is kind of embarrassing, but, since i dont know anyone here, i guess im gonna give it a try...

im looking for a tribe. im in the northwest, and, well, at least its possible that im gonna be active :> i do know the basics about playing this game (not, that its something amazing, but well, enough people dont...)

i dont want to admit it, but im one of them annoying germans, who always think, theyre soooo good, and invade every tw-version. but thats ok, i think :) cause some of us really are soooo good :p not me though. im ok. but ok is fine for me.

well, i dont know if you guys use irc or skype or whatever, but im willing to use whatever you do, of course. ill proably be playing alone, so i need a tribe, where i can sometimes get someone to sit for me for a couple of hours.

ah, im a girl!!! if you want to know anything further, just contact me. love you all <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8621

Love the name <3 Sorry I'm not in the area, or i'd help you out. Goodluck :)

DeletedUser455

wow, thanks, it was just a stupid idea two years ago, when i was persuaded to play here, and now i thought i'd take my old nick, since it had its second anniversary yesterday :D but im glad you like it <3

DeletedUser8621

Message me on W9 ! In game name is bal0ns....lol :D