Meanwhile in COR central command

DeletedUser920

The trouble is that a TW world takes so long to finish. We're moving towards the end game now and COR are crumbling, so it will only be a matter of time from here on.

DeletedUser920

It's a long drawn out process - COR are fighting a rearguard action, but they're crumbling now as the last month's figures show.
Side 1:
Tribes: HORNY., HORNY
Side 2:
Tribes: COR

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,301
Side 2: 943
Difference: 358

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 649
Side 2: 126
Difference: 523

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,073,045
Side 2: 6,283,797
Difference: 3,789,248

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,376,567
Side 2: 1,134,707
Difference: 4,241,860

chart

A lot of the COR takes have been in the last week, when they had a strong op, but even in that process they've been losing villages at a rate of nearly 2 to every 1 gained. Most of their takes now are barbs to try and build a buffer and slow our growth towards 80%, which will be a nuisance as we'll need more coins for nobles :-(

DeletedUser920

Nothing has changed. The percentages are EXACTLY the same, except Drift has 3.6%. That's almost uncanny.

DeletedUser920

HORNY 49.7%
COR 25%
KMA 10%
HORNY. 7.5%
DRIFT 3.6%

KMA and Drift aren't falling behind so much as COR are taking barbs which is increasing the number of active villages. Despite some strong defence by some COR members Horny are eating their villages faster though.

DeletedUser14292

HORNY 49.7%
COR 25%
KMA 10%
HORNY. 7.5%
DRIFT 3.6%

KMA and Drift aren't falling behind so much as COR are taking barbs which is increasing the number of active villages. Despite some strong defence by some COR members Horny are eating their villages faster though.

I wonder who these defenders are? Hmmm...

the minx

Reaction score
have a look at the stats, its easy to tell who has fought to try and keep their villas

DeletedUser920

I think DPR knows who is fighting. He may be frustrated at who is not - or maybe observed that the barb munchers are running out of defenceless targets to attack and will need to actually play against live players. It might be too late, but it will be practice for the next world I suppose.

DeletedUser14292

I think DPR knows who is fighting. He may be frustrated at who is not - or maybe observed that the barb munchers are running out of defenceless targets to attack and will need to actually play against live players. It might be too late, but it will be practice for the next world I suppose.

That is rather true, Turtle Mode rings a bell right now!

DeletedUser920

I thought someone else would have posted this by now, but they haven't, so I suppose I should.

Congratulations to HORNY (aka Rhinos) and well done to KMA who were runners up. Kudos for those who kept fighting on in COR to the end - we'd have finished much sooner without you, but it would have been less of a game.

Subject Victory has been declared!
Sent Dec 20, 2016 18:00:16
The tribe RHINOS has claimed victory by holding 80% of all player-owned villages in this world.
The 20 day end phase has now begun. The world will close after the end phase unless there are significant conflicts.

The end phase brings the following changes:
This world will be closed after 20 days.

DeletedUser14054

I thought someone else would have posted this by now, but they haven't, so I suppose I should.

Congratulations to HORNY (aka Rhinos) and well done to KMA who were runners up. Kudos for those who kept fighting on in COR to the end - we'd have finished much sooner without you, but it would have been less of a game.

Subject Victory has been declared!
Sent Dec 20, 2016 18:00:16
The tribe RHINOS has claimed victory by holding 80% of all player-owned villages in this world.
The 20 day end phase has now begun. The world will close after the end phase unless there are significant conflicts.

The end phase brings the following changes:
This world will be closed after 20 days.

Indeed!

Congrats everyone on the victory! And well played to people at COR who stuck to the end!

Foxtrot

Reaction score
One last thing, congratulations to all of those in HORNY. Some I could argue with about whether or not they deserve the win for their plays through the world, some thoroughly deserve this victory, but either way you're all gonna get it so my complaining is just for the sake :D I respect all those who voted to war me even through you had 80% just for the lolz and thanks to those who voted to leave me be, you know who you are ;)

KMA managed to kiss the boot of HORNY long enough to drag it out till end game, and a lot shouldn't be as big as they are, but I'd just like to say, Frankie, you're a god <3

DeletedUser14292

Yes good riddance it's finally over, congratulations to Horny for winning, and getting the job done in the end even though I tried ;) cheers for a good game now back to normality!

Fantoc1