Meechan's PP Challenge!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Running out of Premium? Cant be bothered to get more? Want a months prem for doing very little?

Then you've come to the right place!

I will be running a Weekly Quiz and at the end of the month the winner will receive(out of my own pocket) 200PP!!!!

How will this work??

1. For each question you get correct you'll receive 5 points.
2. The person with the most points at the end of the month will be declared the winner
3. Questions will all be based around Tribalwars UK
4. Only players playing world 8 will be allowed to enter
(This means I will be checking you a. play the world b. you have played on the world for at least 1 week and are activly growing)
5. Questions will be posted at around 8am and then will be deleted at 00:00 of the same day, dates of when questions will be posted are in the post below.
In the event of a tie PP will be split between those people.

Only answers sent to me through in-game mail(ingame name Meechan10) will be counted as valid. Posting answers in this thread is prohibited.

General chit chat, and spam is obviously allowed though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dates OF When Questions will be posted
1st Quiz- 12.April.2011 @ 8am
2nd Quiz-19.April.2011 @ 8am
3rd Quiz- 26.April.2011 @ 8am
4th Quiz-

Weekly Rankings

Week1
Mark21Lancs- 25 Points
One-two- 20 Points
Roflcpter-20 Points
Blaze193- 20 Points

Week2
Roflcpter-10 Points

Week 3
McClane: 25 points
Will-Nuke-For-Food: 25 points

Week 4
Will-Nuke-For-Food: 25
Roflcptr: 20

Monthly Winner's Announced Here

1st Quiz-Will-Nuke-For-Food (mark)
2nd Quiz-
3rd Quiz-
4th Quiz-

DeletedUser

Questions Will Be Posted Here On Date's Shown Above.

DeletedUser4147

This PP is going to me, as you love me meechan, and so no need for any quizzes, your just gonna give me it yes?

or cheat and give me 100% on the quiz each week.

mmmkay?

DeletedUser

ok, i slightly missed the first question, but me being me, im going to cheat, lie and steal everything i can to find out what it was,, mwu hahahaha :p

DeletedUser

Am i allowed to enter?
I only started a week ago :p but I am active :D

DeletedUser

whoop whoop. its only coz he spams. though i think ive been doing that as well.. so how many people have answered the question today?

DeletedUser

yeah i just checked my calender, i seem to have gained a day somewhere.. :S stupid brain. WORK!!!!!

DeletedUser8782

O________________o
free PP :icon_twisted:

Damn im going to win this :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Changed one of the rules. After realising people dont always play thier forum names ingame, so only ingame answers will be accepted. Also makes it easier to what account the PP gets sent to.

DeletedUser

Changed one of the rules. After realising people dont always play thier forum names ingame, so only ingame answers will be accepted. Also makes it easier to what account the PP gets sent to.

Ok, what's your in game name I'll send you a friend request :)

DeletedUser

Meechan10

But I dont accept friend request's from outside the tribe. As a rule of thumb nothing personal.

If they have prem and you as a friend they can see when your online....an advntage if attacking.

Haha shhhhhh JP!