Meechan's PP Challenge!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

i dont see it particularly affecting me with ol one two there. he likes running... :p

DeletedUser

i dont see it particularly affecting me with ol one two there. he likes running... :p

:L me and you, keep ending up having these conversations :p, and i hate running :L but i want to get fit so I'm willing to do it :p

DeletedUser8815

very nice idea, but guys, I wouldn't hold your breath, he started this in our tribal forums and it lasted just a few hours.
Meechan10 on 11.04.2011 at 02:57
Short of PP???

Want a months free for doing very little??

Then you've come to the right place!!!!!

Every day I will post 4 questions about the world, each correct answer will earn you 5 points.

The person with the most points on sunday will recieve 200pp!!!!!!!!!!

Competition will start tommorow at around 5pm! and close at 00:00

After 00:00 the posted answers will be deleted and I'll update the questions at 5pm the next day and so on and so forth ;)
Quiz Over.....

PP will be sent to winners, Going to do this on a monthly basis so atch out next month :D
Edited by Meechan10 today at 03:10

Since its a draw between 3 peeps and I cba splitting it 3 ways! I'll ask another question for those 3 players only

Bonus Q for the 3 with 20 Points-Answers only accepted after 1pm 12 April(to give peeps a chanc to get online)

What age am I ????

If you dont know you I will reply and tell you if your wrong so keep guessing! First one to get it right wins :p
Locutas of Borg wrote:
obviously old and gaga, cos you can't even follow your own instructions
Every day I will post 4 questions about the world, each correct answer will earn you 5 points.

so erm, waiting for todays questions ?????

Is it 5 oclock yet doofus! put yer reading glasses on old man!

I wont be doing any more questions, PP will go to the winner of th bonus question.

Locutas of Borg today at 18:25
Quote Edit Delete
Meech, look I know you are Scottish and all that, but last time I was in Scotland they did speak some form of English.....
Every day I will post 4 questions

means you will post 4 questions on Tuesday, and another 4 on wednesday and another 4 on thursday....that is every day,,,,got that yet?

and then....

means that after everyday, that is wednesday,thursday friday saturday,sunday you will add up all the points players have earned during the week and whoever has the most will win 200 points.

Meechan10 today at 18:27
Listen old man I AM NOT POSTING ANYMORE QUESTIONS do you not get??? DO yourself a favour n dont bother speaking tae me again.
ish4u today at 18:38

ish4u today at 18:38
heheheeeeee

lol ....rofl
Meechan10 today at 18:43
Meechan10 today at 18:43

ish4u today at 18:41
24 heheheheee

Ish wins...close thread
ish4u today at 18:44
ish4u today at 18:44
hehehheheehehehehehheheeh

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very nice idea, but guys, I wouldn't hold your breath, he started this in our tribal forums and it lasted just a few hours.

:/ Sriously what is wrong with you , cos you got a question wrong and didn't win??

Grow up:icon_rolleyes: You were already told like eveyrone else was that the tribe one was a copy and paste trial before I posted it on the externals. Not one else had a problem with it....except you.

DeletedUser

[11/04/2011 18:33:05] Meechan: :D
[11/04/2011 18:33:54] Meechan: am gni be doing it for w8 forums on the externals, so thts why am trying it on tribe first see how it goes :p
[11/04/2011 18:34:07] Meechan: but it will be 5 weekly hard questions for tht

^Think you should chill out. Wont bother replyn to your petty'ness anymore anyway:)

DeletedUser8815

lol, you are too funny meech. anybody in ipod can now easily see that your last quote is a complete fabrication

i challenge you to prove me wrong. post the link

DeletedUser

Answers and weekly point rankings posted.....

I've deleted the mails so if I missed you out on the rankings forward me the mail and I'll add you in. Thanks

DeletedUser

You lied, you said there was "a few" with all the right answers. There was 1!!
I should of been allowed to change my answer, due to it being my own stupidity rather than my calculations(Q2) :)

I can live with 2nd.. for now ;-)

DeletedUser

You lied, you said there was "a few" with all the right answers. There was 1!!
I should of been allowed to change my answer, due to it being my own stupidity rather than my calculations(Q2) :)

I can live with 2nd.. for now ;-)

Dom?

DeletedUser

Bump!

This weeks questions up.

Posted early as I wont be here at 8am :icon_biggrin:

Good Luck

DeletedUser

Dam i frgot questions D:

Delted them of my notebook. Theyl be up tonight at midnight for 24 hours

Thts if anyone actualy wants to win the PP :/

DeletedUser

Bump!

New questions up.

Yes I know very very very easy !

Hopping to provoke a response this time :/ Lazy gits!

DeletedUser

oO Wierd, i went and found all the answers to the questions, wrote them down and was busy typing them to you in a mail when i double checked one of them and realised i had the wrong day and it was done 2 days ago, with the answers already posted on forum :)

Could of sworn it was a Thursday the past 2 weeks, never mind!

Edit: I wrote them down earlier and went on a bike ride with the kids, you have edited the answers in and closed it in the time i was out :(

DeletedUser

Last set of this months questions up!

PP will be handed to the winner on friday night! (Pay day :icon_biggrin: )

So I'll leave this set up until friday.