Meechan's PP Challenge!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. I am proud to present you to the winner.

Moi.

Now Meechan. Give. Noaw.

DeletedUser

Damn wish i thought of that, demand i'm the winner and spell now with an A in it.
Would of saved me a bit of time trawling the forum for answers anyway:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I mailed you about it Meechan, you said you would recount but you still have him tagged as winner, he has the same points as me?
How does it calculate?

DeletedUser

I mailed you about it Meechan, you said you would recount but you still have him tagged as winner, he has the same points as me?
How does it calculate?

You have 50 points.....he has 75

DeletedUser

Mark21lancs is Will nuke for food :p The admin, i get it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

WHY THANK YOU....

Id just like to thank all those people who made this possible,
My Wife, the kids, my co player, my manager. all the little people who believed in me and those that didn't who got a nuking :p

to all those that opposed me, good try, but no cigar!

Mark21lancs is Will nuke for food :p The admin, i get it :icon_wink:
Oh yeah i was a mod so therefore i must have cheated, get over it you lost to someone far superior there is no shame in that! :p

DeletedUser

Hopefully there'll be something like this again soon :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes well done mark, PP will be with you tonight.

Unfortuanlty I don't think I will be doing this again, as there just wasn't enough people intrested to justify me making up questions every week.

I'll maybe re-think and offer PP in some other way.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah i was a mod so therefore i must have cheated, get over it you lost to someone far superior there is no shame in that! :p

I never said you cheated, and never meant it that way at all. It was more me figuring out that WNFF is the same as Mark and possibly a little reference to some butt kissing for slight amusement, troll possibly being the phrase? Not clued up on the lingo Dingo

Congrats to ye for winning :)

DeletedUser

So Prem sent to Mark, wd again.

As I said just wasnt enough intrest in this for me to do it again another month, but if anyone has ideas on things theyd like to see (and me offer PP for) then post here please.

DeletedUser8815

oooh you must really love your pet monkey :)

just highlighting how fickle your pet really is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

You are delusional, you're complaining about a player who took the time to make a comp where he gave away his own pp to liven up the forums.

You really need to learn how to troll.

DeletedUser

some people have nothing better to do with their time.. just look at where im trolling... lol

DeletedUser

told you all.

Meech gets bored very easily i am afraid

Way to bring back a dead thread :icon_rolleyes:

You sore about something Lob??? Otherwise why would you post in a thread thats been dead for months?

Anyway, what would you expect me to do....keep running a comp offering PP were only 2-3 people actualy play :icon_confused:

Thats just stupid. Your stupidity amuses me

Also it last wayyyyyyyyy longer than a few hours...try a month