Meechans PP Challenge!

DeletedUser

It's back for 6 days only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Running out of Premium? Cant be bothered to get more? Want a months prem for doing very little?

Then you've come to the right place!

I will be running a Daily Quiz and at the end of the 6 days the winner will receive(out of my own pocket) 200PP!!!!

How will this work??

1. For each question you get correct you'll receive 5 points.
2. The person with the most points at the end of the 6days will be declared the winner
3. Questions will all be based around Tribalwars UK(Gameplay and forums)
4. Only players playing world 11 will be allowed to enter
(This means I will be checking you a) play the world b) you have played on the world for at least 1 week and are activly growing)
5. Questions will be posted each day from Saturday the 21st- Friday the 27th (Aroun 5-8 Questions per/day)
In the event of a tie PP will be split between those people.

Disclaimer: Only answers sent to me through in-game mail(ingame name Meechan10) will be counted as valid. Posting answers in this thread is prohibited.
Questions will be removed at 00:00 entries for that day given after this time will not be counted.

Prizes:

1ST- 200pp
2ND- 100pp
3RD-50pp

General chit chat, and spam is obviously allowed though

Rankings

syoung17- 10 points
-vengeance- - 20 points
BaddestOWLAlive- 10 points
kacpraki- 10 points
Pushty- 25 points
Fadyen- 20 points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Questions

Day 1
Question 1- If you complete the 'Conquer New Land' part of the Quest, what do you get as a reward?

Question 2- What speed does heavy Cavalry travel at per field(in minutes), and what is the carrying capacity of 764 of them?

Question 3- If your resource levels are at Wood-25 Clay-29 Iron-27, how much of each resource will you have if you leave them for 14 hours?

Question 4- The resident noob of the forums cold-fusion wrote something on the forums at 13:27 on 20/9/11.......what was it? (Exact copy and paste please.)

Question 5- There is a feature ingame, it allows you to call support troops from other villages, there is a tick box on that page......what would you be doing if you ticked that box?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bump! 1st set of Q's up since al be um.....incapacitated in an hour or two from smoking....stuff.

Easy for the first days though :D

DeletedUser

Cba wi questions today......al do them tomoz >.>

Also put rankings up...

DeletedUser10601

Any more coming for this? I know it's been well over six days but you only asked one set of questions.

DeletedUser

huh frgot bout this...erm yeah I'll restart it again on tuesday all the questions are ready.