Mega villages

DeletedUser10041

The second difference is all about the team play ethos we want to encourage, starting from Feb 2012 when the tribe lock comes in a mega village will appear somewhere on the map. It will have a higher wall and lots of troops, and will take team work to clear and noble the village. These villages will appear once every two months with the last one appearing in June 2013 each village will become progressively harder to clear as the world goes along.

I'm unsure how this is going to work so can someone fill me in? This idea has been done on speed rounds before but how is it going to work on a normal world? It could take days... And days before our nobles or even clearings got to these mega villages depending on where they get placed, so one or two tribes get to fight for them while everyone else just continues to attack other players?

DeletedUser

I'm unsure how this is going to work so can someone fill me in? This idea has been done on speed rounds before but how is it going to work on a normal world? It could take days... And days before our nobles or even clearings got to these mega villages depending on where they get placed, so one or two tribes get to fight for them while everyone else just continues to attack other players?

Initially yes but then it is about stacking the villages with your tribe, if you are 2k's away I wouldnt bother going for it, just conquer your way over there and take it from there :)

DeletedUser1508

My Inexperienced Friend, learn to play. Obviously some people are going to be close to some villages than others, it's not possible for everyone to be the same distance. And if you are too far away to do anything, what else are you going to do besides attacking other players. Unless you are one of those barb munchers...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1508

Still in retirement, just jumping on the forums to relive a bit of the old days :icon_biggrin: