Meme War!

HotLikeDat

Reaction score
Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 00.05.34.png

This Grade A meme writes itself - creds to KillaNoob for this profile. Claiming he 'rimmed' all these players, what an achievement!!

However, quick word with the team over at FactCheckers.TW discovers that half of them were internals, and the other half of the players he only nobled a couple of villages off..... Awesome achievements from the "dream team"!

I wonder who they will add next to the list? Thumbs up for free internals, Heart React for Inactives who were already 96% nobled by TVP.

Fryzor

Reaction score
Nacho do cuddle up to everyone until it suits them... Then spend weeks and countless failed trains and Nukes trying to take out tribes on the rim 100 times smaller than them. The arrogance of it is amusing, but certainly explains why they need to cuddle up to the bigger tribes when it takes them so long to take out the smaller ones.

Fryzor

Reaction score
Wasn’t really aimed at you, we all know you’re more of a barb / internal / gift kinda guy :oops:

FuriousMc

Reaction score
Ah okay so you tempted me too respond because you seem like a fun guy :p Internals are part of the game and barbs will be taken to make clusters, all players are doing it, you can find some decent guides on the forum if you just have a wee look :) I'm 14th in the world ODA with a lot of war caps and many more to come, i'm definitely nowhere close to being the best player on this world but i'm satisfied. I'm happy to leave it at that, but i can pull up your stats if you want to continue further. Just saying ;)