Meme War!

Fryzor

Reaction score
Ah okay so you tempted me too respond because you seem like a fun guy :p Internals are part of the game and barbs will be taken to make clusters, all players are doing it, you can find some decent guides on the forum if you just have a wee look :) I'm 14th in the world ODA with a lot of war caps and many more to come, i'm definitely nowhere close to being the best player on this world but i'm satisfied. I'm happy to leave it at that, but i can pull up your stats if you want to continue further. Just saying ;)
I’m just happy I got a bite :D my stats in 49 are irrelevant, never played that world seriously, in fact haven’t played any UK world seriously until 50. Anyway enjoy the rest of 49, I hope the bite satisfied your stomach;)

Tamikiri

Reaction score
View attachment 310

Net -28 villages lost in the first 6 days of the war (2nd highest in Fear by villages lost) before u quickly left Fear and then panic gifted villages away to Fear/Asylum.

Really held us off there!!!

You mean the villages that were basically empty whilst supporting the tribes members? interesting.

Reastablished

Reaction score
View attachment 318
No Cheating going on here officer.... I wonder how much you guys paid the admins to protect you and buy a world win?

Wonder how many sleepless nights you have had worried about getting attacked by TVP? Technically the whole of the fear! Family is a push tribe for TVP seeing as they may as well be gifting the villages.

HotLikeDot is a shrine to Dorothy Cotton and is no way associated with HotLikeDat.