Mentor?

DeletedUser

Hello there,

I used to play TW back in W6 on .net for a great tribe called STACHE. I learned alot there and later developed into a pretty decent player. I led some tribes too, Teh Nub Cookie on W31, I lead OWNED, BUMP! and The Cookies, I am unsure if you're familiar of these names, it was a long time ago. They had their day and I had my fun. A few factors brought me back to TW today (mainly boredom) and I must say it was pretty fun being back on the village overview and scouting over my map.

Back in the day I was an addict, and although I am not going to be as bad I do intend to start playing again. I was wondering if could have a mentor, if you like, someone to get me back into the swing of things, and teach me what is new since I have left. Message me in game and we could maybe Skype.

Thanks,
-Zad

DeletedUser

Much has changed since W31, one of the most significant being the addition of quests which forces you to adapt accordingly for early game. Another significant change is that SRE no longer works! But the mods were nice enough to add Template C to Farm Assistant which does the same thing. Message me in game and I'll try to answer questions you may have :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
He lies... anyone that says "the mods where nice"... is clearly on drugs or should be on drugs...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Feel free to message me on skype. I'm not currently playing, so can't mail you ingame.

That is - if you're still playing even,

DeletedUser12021

Feel free to message me on skype. I'm not currently playing, so can't mail you ingame.

That is - if you're still playing even,

Weren't you supposed to be Not Liked?
At least I think someone mentioned that. I didn't paid real attention.

DeletedUser10790

Nah, Nauz would have quit by now, and would have kept up with Lizards rapid early growth

DeletedUser10790

Not Liked is Dezza, always was on speed and earlier worlds, so I assume its still him.
And I was joking Nauz, I am aware of your past accounts

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Not Liked is Dezza, always was on speed and earlier worlds, so I assume its still him.
And I was joking Nauz, I am aware of your past accounts

No fun... tis been ages since nauz posted the full list of his #1 accounts and longest played accounts...

Quality of posts on the forum isn't what it used to be... :(

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm not really some sort of forum attitude that has to be obeyed...

But yeah.. that would be good... thanks...