Merge To End All Merges!

DeletedUser

ROT And TRUE Have Both Merged To Make A Supertribe! Wait.. Make That Two Supertribes? Oh And A Half.

Yes Two tribes That Didnt Need Many More Tribes Have merged To Creat A Giant 3 Branched Family Tribe!

How Co-Ordinated. :)

The Camster:)

DeletedUser

Guys TRUE, R_O_T, and T-R were all academy tribes in the first place.

It said all that on the T-R tribe profile.

So basically the changed names or something.

DeletedUser2574

haha yeah T4H-C, T4H-D & T4H-W, had to laugh when i seen this, reminds me of a family of nubs back on w24 when i was there

DeletedUser

What I don't get is why they named their 3 tribes the 4 horsemen?

To be continued. . .

DeletedUser

I Had a shock when i noticed the tribes COA was the same as a previous World leading Tribe on 33...
What is it with family tribes that just keep lining up the invites.... World, after world, after world.

At least there usually easy fodder for players that want to grow fast, not to mention tribes aswell.

DeletedUser857

For a moment i was concerned this merge might knock 404 off the top spot... Then i remembered thats its only the top 40 players that contribute to the rankings so invite spam gets you nowhere ;)

DeletedUser

What I don't get is why they named their 3 tribes the 4 horsemen?

To be continued. . .

well going rom my own knowledge drebel currently in W1N on w1 was in T4H he has a baron status but was abusing his power and no one els on council liked him to he was demoted then left for W1N and with scottishmark is in the T4H family on w1 aswell my guess is they thought they would rip off the good name of a fairly successfull world one tribe altho the family isnt to successfull the T4H are and it turns out the names used on this world are the ones which are used on W1 apart from T4H war. which was going to go to -who- as they were planning on joining the T4H family on world one so the name was reserved.
so instead of using famine on this world they chose WAR simples really :D

DeletedUser

Can you re-word that seanyboi lol? I don't get it.

+ Yeh, I do know that Theory are being spear-nuke and that those Saints are next :lol: Watch it guys!

DeletedUser

Can you re-word that seanyboi lol? I don't get it.

+ Yeh, I do know that Theory are being spear-nuke and that those Saints are next :lol: Watch it guys!

basicly the name has come from world one been carried across from a couple of members who are in T4H on world one.

lol. the rest was just some little information on a player :p and that -who- at one point was going to join the T4H family and be named T4H war

DeletedUser

Oh Ok :) Thanks.

A Bit History: Everybody knows Theory right? Well we are a break off of TRUE - now you see why :)

DeletedUser

For a moment i was concerned this merge might knock 404 off the top spot... Then i remembered thats its only the top 40 players that contribute to the rankings so invite spam gets you nowhere ;)

It would be awful for you guys to lose the top spot this early. At least have another few weeks there to have fun. ;3

DeletedUser

They should have named 'em CURLY~, LARRY~ and ~MO~

The Three Stooges would be alot more real to life then the 4 horsemen.

DeletedUser

Indeed as has already been pointed out by Seanyboi the T4H name has been brought over to W4 by a few of the guys in our tribe on W1 whom also reside over here.

I personally on W4 have no association with the tribe but of course seeing as I lead them on W1 wish them the best over here :)

DeletedUser

Interesting read that.
Now lets get the record stright.

I was a Baron in KONG, KONG merged with Looney and Moh to form the super tribe KLM, my self and ooooo bout half of KONG left to form FUN, after a good while in FUN, I kept on at FUN to merge back into KLM to control K63 outright, it happened and we did control it out right.

A new tribe name had to picked, as the F from FUN was not included in the KLM, various name were put about and I came up with the name T4H = The Four Horsemen.
I picked the pic they use also, they are also 3 tribes also called T4H.

We didnt get on to well with the looney and moh guys, not all of them, some of them, we were not demoted, we left and joined W1N on invite.

When you decide to spout off about world 1, at least get the facts about events correct.

BaskB can atest to all of this, being the single best Duke and war planner I have ever worked under.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting read that.

I was a Baron in KONG, KONG merged with Looney and Moh to form the super tribe KLM, my self and ooooo bout half of KONG left to form FUN, after a good while in FUN, I kept on at FUN to merge back into KLM to control K63 outright, it happened and we did control it out right.

A new tribe name had to picked, as the F from FUN was not included in the KLM, various name were put about and I came up with the name T4H = The Four Horsemen.

We didnt get on to well with the looney and moh guys, not all of them, some of them, we were not demoted, we left and joined W1N on invite.

When you decide to spout off about world 1, at least get the facts about events correct.

BaskB can atest to all of this, being the single best Duke and war planner I have ever worked under.

I still think the three stooges is more accurate.

You could do

T3S~C
T3S~L and
T3S~M

I mean there are only (only?) THREE tribes. . .

DeletedUser

Interesting read that.

if you say so lol altho i kno different ;) seeing as you were pretty hated in T4H but what ever gloats your boat mate aint guna get into a debate about it you go by what you want and ill go by what i know