merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

dont you think all the top mass recruiting tribes should merge lol into a massive 500 member tribe

they would dominate like 75% of the world

even good playerrs wouldnt be able to kill that many players quick

DeletedUser

thats what the league should of done joined together and they could call them selves

refugees

DeletedUser6195

the leugue is still around but blood isn't in it anymore >.<

no the problem is fuzz that there will be a fight for leader ship, and evven if a 'super tribe' is made it will brake up

DeletedUser6756

haha im sure noobs have thought about this and yh in the league they would of jus ghuppi came to the rescue and said not yet :icon_rolleyes: wait a few weeks :icon_evil:

but i mean how much more awesome would they be if that happend :icon_wink:

DeletedUser949

I think if it happened it would be pretty cool! Think about it, tribe members would be attacking each other, plus, its never been done before lol

DeletedUser

yeah and 75% of them failing lol
you know yerslef that after a couple of months only a third of players in the core will survive,
mass recruitin is ok with the goal of intrenally nobling these junk players

DeletedUser

on this world there shouldnt be need for allies or shared forums just combine think if the top 10 tribes joined to make on tribe and then the rest did it would be fun

DeletedUser3312

I think if it happened it would be pretty cool! Think about it, tribe members would be attacking each other, plus, its never been done before lol

I guess you never played World 46 :/

DeletedUser

I read the title and i thought 'facepalm'.
but i foresaw this kinda happening ages, it's like obvious somebody'd try it.

DeletedUser

Some nubs always try it, the same with the super league who think they can take over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.