Merging Rule

DeletedUser

Wanted to know the merging rule was brought up in a chat and figured id ask here to find out the proper answer to lazy to look it up myself.

But one guy said that one account needs to be deleted in order to join a different account.

Another guy says he just cant sign in for 24 hours, so he can give away his account not sign in for 24 hours and then be able to join the new account.

So was wondering which one was true if ether.

thank!

DeletedUser

Deleted and then wait 24hours is the actual rules I believe (always been the reply on mine) but most just delete and then join it straight away.
Better to have asked this in a support ticket.

DeletedUser

It is allowed to Co-play an account, provided that none of the players have access to another account on the same world. It is allowed for a player to take up a new account on a world where their old account still exists, provided that the old account has been set to deletion, and 24 hours have passed before logging in to the new account. Logging back into the old account for any reason is strictly forbidden.If you are leaving a co-played account then the account password must be changed also the email if relevant. You must wait 24hrs if you wish to create a new account in the same world.

So by reading that from the rules i would say you can ether delete your account or just not log in and have the new owner change the password and it will still work?

But im not the one doing it so no need to send in a support ticket just figured id ask here :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Deletion or password change are fine.

Waiting 24 hours after doing either of the two is advised as well.