Merry Christmas

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas to all Friends and Foes on World 6

As you all should know World 6 is having an extended peace period and we look forward to resuming battle on the 4th January at 8am

chubbs

Christmas Break........

From 00:00 on the 24th of December to 00:00 on the 27th of December, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

From 18:00 on the 24th of December to 06:00 on the 26th of December, you will be prevented from sending any attacks.

For those that don't understand this, well it basically means from midnight 23rd/24th December until until midnight 26th/27th December any attacks landing at villas including barbs will just visit with no damage to villa or kills or resources taken.

From 6p.m 23rd December until 6.am 26th December no attacks can be sent at all.

New Year Break........

From 00:00 on the 31st of December to 00:00 on the 2nd of January, any attacks that arrive at villages will turn into visits. They will not do any damage.

From 10:00 on the 31st of December to 10:00 on the 1st of January, you will be prevented from sending any attacks.

Again this will mean from midnight 30th/31st December until midnight 1st/2nd January any attacks landing will not do any damage.

From 10 a.m 31st December until 10 a.m 1st January no attacks can be sent.

HOWEVER...............

After some discussion between Jbox & RK council it has been agreed that neither tribe will be allowed to send attacks at each other from 23rd 18:00 hours right through the initial Christmas break (midnight 23/24th December) until 08:00 January 4th

Any member sending attacks or having attacks land during these times will have to forfeit the villa or villas they attacked from to the player they attacked for free.

Failure to comply with this will result in a dismissal for the player who broke the rules.

This amnesty has been put in place to ensure we all get to spend time with our families over the festive period knowing we are not going to lose villas.

Summary

No attacks to land on or be sent at an enemy villa after 18::00 on Sunday 23rd December until 8am on the 4th January.

Break the rules WILL result in your dismissal.

Farming and internals can be done as normal as long as they don't land during the mods official breaks at the top of this page.

No Barbarian or Bonus Villages to be taken, or they must be handed over to the enemy (this rule regarding taking Barbarians starts immediately this will ensure neither side takes advantage before the break and nobles lots of villages to safely build up during the amnesty)

If you find you have incomings or feel an enemy player has broke the rules then mail a council member straight away and we will work out timings to see if they have a case to answer to

We fully expect this amnesty to be adhered to.

We may be enemies but we also have integrity.

Chubbs & Avenging Archangel

DeletedUser

Well this has worked well

since some very minor teething problems with attacks being slightly after the start of the ceasefire, we have had 5 players from RK blatantly ignore the terms of the ceasefire.

so far I make it 38 villages RK are going to have to hand over...(like there is any chance of that)

well done lads...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Internals were completely allowed over the break. One of our accounts barbs just before the break which was already in the progress of being internaled. Jbox not only grab a bunch of the barbs in our backlines fully using the CHRISTMAS break against us with it, they then expect us not to continue with our internal because of an initial barb rule that was obviously not made for this case.

The fact that we even considered this even tho jbox are just simply using a loophole to their full advantage to hurt us as much as possible over the CHRISTMAS break, really shows the morals and respect of one tribes council and members. Aswell as the disrespect and rediculous do anything to win mentality of anothers.

Jbox using this agreed time off to try and hurt RK like this is just rediculous. There is no threat to jbox happening at this time. Why not just let us have our internal as was agreed? Why try to cause waves like this at this time? Cant you just have a little christmas spirit and leave everyone be until the new year?

DeletedUser

Internals were completely allowed over the break. One of our accounts barbs just before the break which was already in the progress of being internaled. Jbox not only grab a bunch of the barbs in our backlines fully using the CHRISTMAS break against us with it, they then expect us not to continue with our internal because of an initial barb rule that was obviously not made for this case.

The fact that we even considered this even tho jbox are just simply using a loophole to their full advantage to hurt us as much as possible over the CHRISTMAS break, really shows the morals and respect of one tribes council and members. Aswell as the disrespect and rediculous do anything to win mentality of anothers.

Jbox using this agreed time off to try and hurt RK like this is just rediculous. There is no threat to jbox happening at this time. Why not just let us have our internal as was agreed? Why try to cause waves like this at this time? Cant you just have a little christmas spirit and leave everyone be until the new year?

woah woah woah!

Firstly jbox never grabbed any barbs in the backline, all takes were from the d a v e account on or before the 23rd 6pm deadline.

d a v e barbed on the 24th.

I left the barb rule in (same as last year) as actually the only barbs in this world are on the frontline, and I did not want me or anyone else taking them and safely building them up, as it would be unfair on either side.

I also in the wording agreed to internals, which was a massive good will gesture (and one that I wasn't keen on, but thought i'd stick to last years rules), given we have taken 122 villages in the last 4 weeks from d a v e, this allowed you the chance to internal and stop our gains. I assumed d a v e had a player on it, or at least a sitter.

However, now he has barbed, how is it fair that you continue to take these, unopposed

When we have had barbed players, we have never had the luxury of a 2 week break to tidy it up, stack it and carry on, and neither should anyone, its simply unfair. This exact situation has caused most of our strategic losses to RK, and I didn't see anyone in RK showing sympathy

However, the main point here is your Duke contacted me the minute he barbed, I agreed to barbs being taken, but only if that meant we could take them too.

He decided it was better to do nothing, but it seems his tribe has simply ignored him and decided to bat on with it.

All we wanted was a nice break, play effectively suspended for 2 weeks, so nothing really changed in that time, and we carry on as was before with no one gaining an unfair advantage

DeletedUser

Unfortunately the message that the d a v e villas were off limits never got through. That led to some players assuming he could be treated as an internal. Shame as we all deserved a good break.