*mini intermediate guide"

DeletedUser4753

Ok this guide is less a read through and understand guide, merely cause of its a size, its for semi able players who can look up certain topics read up and be able to expand there knowledge in whatever direction they want.
It will not contain further advanced things, nor will it have baby steps for nubs, it is what is, intermediate.
Again as prior, apologies for poor gramma wording and lengthiness, part of the d1 package ;)

Contents.

1. Start up

2. ATTACKING
2.A NUKES
2.B HOW TO ATTACK
2.C TIMING
2.D NOBLE TRAINS
2.E FAKES
2.F SNEAKY SNEAKY
2.G SUPPORT TRAPS
2.H BACKTIMING
3.I FINALE THOUGHTS

3. DEFENDING
3.A KEEP YOUR DEFENSE MOBILE
3.B PRE PLAN
3.C STACK AND MOVE
3.D SNIPE
3.E ATTACK ID's
3.F WEB STACKING
3.G FINALE THOUGHTS

4. ...

Just use cntrl "F" and type the page number to search specific topics

1.Start up

Ok start up is the term derived for the very begging of your accounts life, special attention is payed to it by most players as its very easy to get wrong, and slip up's when your in such a refined stage can cost you the game as it were.

build ordering.

There is no exact build order, contrary to some newer players belief there is no exact build you should do every time you play as tw is a very situational based game.

The way i proceed is usually as follows, for a pally world that is.

Build clay lvl 1, wood lvl 1 and iron lvl 1.
Construct statue/recruit paladin
Send him to farm immediately,

If you are very barb scarce then you would adjust so going more into res but more often than not, immediate statue usually applies.

Following this it again depends on barb availability, if scarce barbs get somat like lvl 8 wood 5 clay 3 iron

Then are goal is to get to spears, so we build hq to lvl 2 then 3. then construct a barracks, i then build spears, once you get to 4 send them to farm with the paladin.

Before 4 the spears only slow the paladin making his farming less effective.

Then continue recruiting spears to the 35 mark.

Now you have 2 options. You can either go for more spears or split the spears with swords or axes.

If u go heavy with spears your farming can be less effective, you need to send waves of 35-40 to remain lossless so its easier to send 2 many wasted spears if u have farming competition. However it does let you save a lot more iron for later stages.
but i prefer splitting the spear with sword or axe.
this means you send smaller groups allowing less waste and also less painful if you hit a spike.

So you set up farm runs of 20 spears and 5 sword/axe

Once this is done your going to want to again up buildings for the stables, u will be fitting in warehouse levels and a market level to store the excess iron for use later.

Again if barbs are scarce focus a tad more on res buildings, but never past 8 or so.

It is important to note farming is the single most important aspect of tw growth wise. You must never have your troops at home doing nothing, they must be out farming, you should also never over farm a village, if u get a half haul then that means 50% of the troops sent served no purpose.

Once you get to stable you should build it to level 3 and research lc make 50-80 before doing anything else, research scouts and recruit some of these.

Now scout out your area and farming becomes a lot less guess work, i find the most effective way after lc to farm is send them in 7's. send 7 lc 5 scouts(sometimes 1 is sufficient) to every village you previously scouted before, and take the res.
After you get the report calculate how long till you must send another 7 lc, its important again to farm constantly and to farm wide. In your 7x7 is not enough, farm every barb in the area and every inactive with no troops.

Troops wise form now on your lc should never stop recruiting, they are your economy so more lc = more res. So there is no detriment to massively recruiting them. If you haven't researched axes now is a good time and also recruit axes non stop. If you farm enough these building will never stop recruiting and you will have a fast growing troop count.

By nature lc are a attacking troop however, lc are your eco so only use axes to clear ppl.

Always scout and always farm efficiently,
From then on there’s many factors to what you should do, but as a rule of thumb I level the stables and barracks up sharply depending on how active you are, once they are at a good level put your hq straight to 23 ish, depends on res flow activity and what’s been built to what level you make it, then build stable as priority then barracks, then farm. Continue pushing troops and production, then once u have 18 ish barracks 16 ish stables go for the smithy to 20, and build academy.
I highly recommend getting a train or 3 nobles on packet worlds before you proceed to noble. Once you are ready to noble a village a good idea for your progress is you should have a 28-29 farm full of troops, any less and you could have had a stronger start up next time, this lets you clear most players and take a sizable village for your ist take.

From there on its growth, farm, farm, farm, threat removal, farm, farm, farm. You should very quickly grow to taking a new village every few days and taking out all your threats.

Efficient non stop farming, ever growing recruitment.

Troops are your defenders, your attackers your economy.
So makes sense to have them in great supply.

You are no a troop whore, any one who is a troops whore is a nub as they will level production building before being able to sustain them 24/7. More often self proclaimed troops whores are nubs who think they are ace. far from it.

2ATTACKING

It pains me to see but the majority of people still don’t understand how to attack.
The primary object that is missing from it is team work, as a individual you are far worse off, unless its very early game you will be fighting a tribe no?

So every time you attack alone you create a u vs tribe scenario, so the opposing tribe collectively fights off each opponent making there job easy, if u attack together it becomes team vs team.
You will go a lot further in this game if u play it how it was meant.

2.a.NUKES

Dont send them half done.

Do not ever send defence bar hc in your nukes. (Or in any attack.)

If u ever get chance go look at unit stats in the help page, and not the ridiculously low attack stat of defence troops. If u send spears at all they offer nothing at all, they don't reduce losses, they don't increases enemy losses they done give your half nuke a boost, they do nothing so never ever send in a aggressive maneuver.

Your nukes vary on the defence your are hitting, unless you enemy is typically using a certain def build easily exploitable, tis best to best to make well balanced, fast recruiting nukes.

By balanced it means you have axe and lc/hc to accommodate a effective force against swords and spears.
The best nuke is one to recruit in the shortest time, if you have max barracks and stables,

build 250 ma
build 213/217 rams
set your barracks going 24/7 axes
set your stables going 24/7 (after ma) on lc,

The result is the fastest balanced nuke, resulting around the 7k axe 2500 lc mark, or there abouts.
You can if your a hc player put hc in those nukes, it weakens the nuke by being their however hc players have more off vills than you to even it out.

2.B.HOW TO ATTACK

Simple no?

First and for most you need to be attacking with your team at the same time for better opp effectiveness.
So to work out the travel time go to tw stats.
From their you need to calculate lag, you cannot just hit attack form what the twstats time says, cause believe it or not it takes time to register your command, some times its milliseconds but thats all a sound defender needs.

2.C.TIMING

To calculate the time you should send before the tw stats launch time you need to do practice runs.

The best way i find i set up 10 attacks, launch them on every full minute on the xx:00, also note the server lag bottom right of your screen and take this away from your results.

Now using tw stats you can calculate at what time the attack should land, and you can compare this with its actual landing time. Once you get all the variables, add them all up and divide by 10 for the average, also work out the average server lag as displayed "generated in 247 ms", and include in your result.

This number is likely around the 0.8-1.5 second mark give or take depending or where you live etc.

This number is the amount of time you must click attacks for you to hit the tw stats time, most people do not factor this in and regularly land attacks late because of it. So if you have 1 seconds for total lag, then you would launch one second earlier than when tw stats tell you to to achieved desired landing time.

^This is very critical in defence so please pay special attention to timing.

Wall buster/s, consisting of, 6-10k axe 500-1000 rams and the rest lc, With a paly with morning star.

Basically your job is to level the wall, for every hit the wall is around you are fighting a double size defence, you can knock down the wall without killing many troops, so why not.

So send some wall busters till the wall is 0 then proceed with nukes. Nuking is not a half hearted thing, send them one by one, to see how it goes never does much, think about what you are doing and give your enemy a good kick with your teams nuking power.

For example, you scout a village, and see a 100k stack 50k sp 50k sw.

Oh no turn back and run.

no,

100 k stack is a lighter force if you attack right, hit it with a few of your teams wall breakers, then about 15 nukes and he’s gone.

So that formidable force where you just could not see any losses and no light at the end of the tunnel was extinguished with relatively tiny forces and all is back in 2 weeks.

2.D.NOBLE TRAINS

Make your trains tight!

You set up your attacks

player 1 wall buster
player 2 wall buster
player 3 wall buster
player 4 wall buster
player x nuke
player x nuke
player x nuke
player x nuke
player x nuke
player x nuke
player x nuke
player x nuke
player x noble
GAP
player x noble
GAP
player x noble
GAP
player x noble
GAP
player x noble

So your set for taking the village, however if you leave a huge gap for the enemy you say, why not dodge those nukes and snipe the village meaning u wasted your time, and i keep my village.

So all you effort wasted for failed trains :/

So how do we cure this? 100 ms trains every time.

You must have opera, if u don’t, i don’t know why you reading a guide to better yourself.

1) On your Opera browser go to tools and preferences
2) Go into Advanced click on shortcuts
3) Single click on Opera standard in the Keyboard setup box and duplicate it
4) Rename this new setup "i love DD"
5) Now single click it and go to edit
6) Click Application and then New
7) In the box that shows up type the letter t (use the letter T as there isnt a shortcut that uses this key)
8) Now double click next to this in the blank space and type this EXACT text that is in bold:
Click button&Switch to next page
9) Now click ok and it will take you back to the advanced section
10) Make sure that you keyboard setup is highlighted by single clicking it and click ok.

Now set up your noble hits in tabs on your browser.

In order ofc.

Now take each one to conformation screen, and use your right click to highlight the ok button.

Go back to the start of the train, now press and hold the "T" button, which will quickly cycle through the open tabs and activate the ok button.

This should send all waves within 100 ms.

If you want to grab some more speed out of it, ensure the repeat rate on your keyboard setting is maxed.

Alternatively you can nuke noble, means a lot less likely to be sniped, though a defenders prenoble can hurt, what i would recommend doing is timing 4 nobles from separate villages, time them in close to each other and immediately after the nukes, do not leave gaps cause opponents will find them.
The same applies with support you are sending to a village you intend to noble, leave a gap and it makes it easy for me to slam my retake in before support.

2.E.FAKES

Fakes are your power to kill all tool.

If you look at tw as a game of numbers, where you team has x nukes, other team has x defenses, then it would be required you have a certain number for you to defeat them? but obv tactics come into it, and fakes is one of these.

If i have 5 nukes i and don’t use fakes i can never give an enemy more than 5 incoming, now if my opponent has 50 villages then its quite certain he can easily move to my moves and stop me in my tracks easily.

But with fakes i can make the opponent go on goose chases whilst my 5 villages do the dirty work.

There’s is a few forms of faking all have their uses.

MASS FAKING

This is the idea of sending lots and lots of fakes everywhere all randomly around the time of the attack.
less effective on fake limit worlds but still works well especially if your enemy misses the launches.
They will work in a sense of pure confusion, best if sent in a group. To make logging speeds far harder.

DETTERING FAKES

These are most effective fakes and hard to pick out if done well, basically they are fakes to duplicate actual attacks. So other villages will look under as much threat as the one actually under attack. The trick is to not re use the launch villages, the typical way of picking out fakes is to see many incoming form the same village, now oblivious all cannot be nukes so they can start knocking some off.
But if you use dif village, especially un involved off vills these can be deadly.

RALLY POINT FAKES

These types of fakes are more early game or when you mess up timings but work a treat to solve the problem say you have a landing time that you miss, what you can do is bug up the rally point, basically you time fakes to hit his village every second at least running up to the village. When you are attacked whilst on rally point page your rally point re refreshes and removes all inputed details, so if i was setting up a dodge and snipe maneuver, the enemy could send secondary fakes every second, meaning i could not easily partake that maneuver due to constant rally point refreshing. Countering this can be done via rally point freezing but your average joe won't be using, although better to not mess up timing :)

FANGED FAKES

My favorite, basically it like the double bluff of tw.

So lets say your opponent has got the knack of sieving through fakes.

He sees a noble inbound to his villages proceeded by a few ram speeds. He also sees some random ram speeds from the same village at another village, normally he sees this, sees they originate form same place, which is standard practice to mark them as fakes.

So he marks them and stacks up the noble train inbound village.

So landing time, 2 ram fakes hit his village followed by a noble trains with just noble alone. dam that 4 nobles wasted :(

But those 6-7 ram fakes are actually
nuke
cat cya farm
cat cya acadamy
cat cya smithy
cat cya church
cat barracks
cat cya stable

So you wasted 4 nobles, but took that village out of the equation for 2-3 months.

And also have a effective support trap, you can nuke this village constantly, he cant build a wall or church due to no farm so all troops he supports do not fight effectively.

On a smaller scale, a few fangs purely hunting acads on packet worlds is lovely :)
Primary usage of fakes is to make them spread support and punish them for getting it wrong.
This lets you fight any enemy within reason as it bypasses numbers vs numbers wars.

2.FSNEAKY SNEAKY

When you a tad closer with a enemy you can try a few sneaky attacks, which if they work get some free villies for you (yey)

Its not so good against nubs, and not so good against pro's, but against "I is well good" players sneaky hits work best, cause they like to think they are in control.

For example, "I is well good a sniping"

Rather than the standard, nuke him noble him,

Try a few earlier cat waves.

They will proly be marked as nukes, if you make them realistic,

So say they are low on troops,
they know they cant fend off say 3 nukes,
but know that if they snipe you they don't need a lot of troops to hold the village.

So the attacks hit, but those presumed nukes that he dodged area rally point cats,

so he thinks, oh well, np i still got my troops.

Problem is he has now missed his chance to recall, or once rally point is back he has surpassed the 10 min recall time, meaning his troops are off on a un recallable farming trip whilst you take a village with no losses.

Or what about hitting the origin.

Ever noticed when you take a village from the enemy it sometimes say, "troops that were outside the village" well that most likely troops supporting another village.

So what if you timed 2 hits, one on the origin village one on the supported village just after, they have their front secure and are not worried about a unsupported back line hit, however when you take the back line vill, the supported vill loses its defense letting you take that as well? again a no loss take

".GSUPPORT TRAPS

I touched on these with regard to fanged fakes.

A common mistake with newer players is they so not want to give up villages, irregardless of the cost.

If a village is not churched or has no wall, your losses are more than doubled due to the rules of empowerment.

So what if you had a weaker village for whatever reason and you saw a train and nukes coming?

You could defend it, have heavy losses and probably lose it eventually to a persistent attacker,

However what if you withdrew forces and attacked it yourself, the nobles are inbound so the attacks cannot pull back, he is forced to taking a shocking village witch serves nothing to him due its damages and as he is nubish,
he considers this village his own so will do anything to save it,

So he blows in his defence that you constantly nuke, eating up his def troops faster due to wall/church removed, better to kill them here than when stacked up behind a high wall?

You can turn a lost hope of a village into a real sore arse for your opponent.

2.H BACKTIMING

A tactic used at the start of the game is called back timing where if 2 offensive players are having a skirmish.

Because both players are offensive their not going to defend.
So both player cant get there nose in front.

However theres a tactic used called backtiming.

say village A attacks village B

Say A's troops hit at 12:00 on B's village. B would dodge his attacks and have his troops return 1 second after A's attack hits.
B then sends his force to A's village as quickly as possible. So the rally point in village A would look like this.

rally point
return from village B 13:00:20.562
attack from village B 13:00:20.983

The idea being that village A cant dodge his troops away in the 2 seconds after their return. Some people include a few cats to destroy the rally point when they attack. This way even if village B dodges he doesn't have a rally point to send troops at village A.

However there is a technique which involves you demolishing your rally point, and having it rebuild the second after you attack hits, so the cats hits nothing cause there no rally point there, but troops return and rally point is completed allowing you to still back time.

backtime dodgeing

Ok so you sent your nuke to kill someone, you forgot to send the cats on the rally point, or he avoided you doing that.
You find your troops returning just before his nuke returns, meaning you cannot dodge in time to avoid losing your whole offensive army.

Or can you?

Now its rather silly to think you can get your troops back, click rally point, fill in troops find destination, and click attack and confirm in just a few seconds or even less.

However with pre account your chances are far higher.

Here’s how.

Firstly you momentarily stop recruitment, then you go to your rally point and empty your village of all troops that are your own, ie you have control of.

1.Find a report, any report will do. You click on the link which says.
"Attack again with all troops"

2.After clicking this you will be taken to the rally point with if i recall some error message like "no troops available"

3.Now when your nuke returns this page will automatically jump to the conformation screen needing you only to click the ok to send your troops away.

So with a good connection its almost instant, and if you recall where the ok button will appear you are already hovering over the ok button when it pop making (Depending on your net connection and reaction time,) A very fast dodge making the opponents back time unsuccessful.

Practice a few times to know were the ok button will pop up.

Another thing to look out for is returning farming runs, you need the village to remain empty of all troops weather it be recruiting or returning troops till the moment of your nuke's return.

Another way is use the farm assistant, basically set your A or B to the returning number of troops, then as the incoming comes in with a open report on a barb spam click the button.

If your cheeky, you can do this to dodge there back time, return then back time him. Turning a dire situation to a "haha your nuke is dead"

2.IFINALE THOUGHTS

Now if you combine all these techniques you will more often get impressive results, over a few opps:

. You can take out a few villages and have support traps that these nubs just wont let go.
. you take many village a lot of them with very few losses.
. your enemy is on the back foot due to spreading of troops and support traps giving him heavy losses.

Just by attacking smarter an using different ploys you change:

"Oh no's i burnt my last nukes on that mega stack".

with added thought to you opps changes to

"haha i took all the vills i hit, i still have more nukes to play with and my god this enemy is looking weak"

Any monkey can send a nuke to die on a stack, rebuild it and send again. you wont be accused of being inactive, but on the other hand, any monkey cannot give all his enemies something to think about every time he attacks. any monkey cannot score regular positive results on your opps.

So Do YOU still wanna be the monkey who logs on every day or 2 and awaits a red report with no progress made?

I cant list every single technique as little things are picked up, and you devise a lot of them on the spot, the best plan is no the limits of your forces and utilize what you want to do with them,
and after many many opps, you become a free form attacker who cant be predicted, is hard to stop, near impossible to simply contain.

3DEFENDING

Defending for some reason seems a hard element for ppl? For a start comfortable times no thought is required due to massive advantage stacking gives ya.

As soon as you got some mega stacking power your attacker is out of luck, normal stacking can be beaten so never presume your rock solid.

But in the same breath also do not over stack.

You don't want to stack to the point where your losses do not change dramatically, as this means you do so for little gain whilst a tribe member or another village of yours lies under defended.

Common builds and their uses

6300 sword
13600 spears.
^ This is your staple defence on non archer worlds, it builds in normal time and is perfectly balanced for standard nukes.

10000 spear
10000 archers
^ pretty touch defense

Slightly weaker to ma heavy nuke but all round beats all nukes and does ices any axe that comes near, down side is its horrendous build time. You get a great defence but recruit time is ridiculous

6k sword
6k spear
6k archer
^ A very solid build and the choice of many, less susceptible to the ma than previous and builds faster as well, id recommend this as most normal accounts build on archer worlds.

Hc act as swords of the cav world
1hc = 6 pop
But only = 4 swords defence wise.
So every hc is 1/3 weaker

1500 hc
10k spear

Your non archer world build. Solid and offer lighting support

Archer hc build is something like
1500 hc
5k spear
5k archers

Very solid and mobile, my suggested build for hc players.

3.aKeep defence mobile

So many times i accept account sits and people have no flexible support, unless you are fighting someone 10x weaker than you, you cannot stack every village and sit back and relax.

You need to be flexible and have troops ready to meet threats as they come. This is far more effective, if you are under attack elsewhere, you must firstly return to the village of origin before even getting on their way.

In a defensive situation is not practical to do, pre-emptive support is good, but every village stacked and you unable to meet new occurring threats most definitely is not, also you need to be moving those stacks.

If your the aggressive player who i hope is wanting to improve themselves you will be taking villages and creating new war fronts, whilst relinquishing old ones.

A common mistake is for people to leave there stack their or leave their tribal support sat doing nothing, whilst it cold be re deployed on the new front.

Use your defences as if they were a tennis racket,

Every attack the attacker is sending may not always be timed to perfection, or far form it, if even a hour out, that’s a few field you can cover.
So if your attacks are all lined up then you can move your defence as the racket to block each set of incoming one by one, to further degrees as the attackers timings get worse.

3.bPre plan

Ok so you log on and see incomings.

"oh no’es click request support and stack every where i can !!!!!!!"

^no.

1. mark up the attacks, click the incomings screen and find out what speed the troops are. This represents the slowest unit in the attack. Mark ones that are not know with there likely form or if completely unsure just mark it for now as to not confuse you as more come.

2. What’s going on, by now you should see the enemies plan unfolding, you must get into your attackers mind and imagine there plan, and what they are doing,

a. Are they trying to confuse me for the laugh
b. Do they want to confuse me to do something to another village or another member
c. Do they wanna nuke this village
d. Do they wanna nobles this vill.
etc

There infinite options it could be so as the incoming mark them in and find out what the enemy is doing, remember you still have launched no support.

3. Now you know what’s going on, you now decide what to do?

obviously you ignore the spam fakes, but do you have enough troops to cover where is being hit?

If its multiple targets can you get in and get out in time to support both?

do you have enough troops to stack any?

is more advantageous to do something else rather than stack?

Ask your self all these questions to decide upon the best course of action.

3.cSTACK AND MOVE

Ok for the example tribe support is out of question, but obviously members can stack and move across your villages just like you can.

Basically what you are trying to do is get support in mass to a village to take out the attacks, with few losses, then quickly withdraw letting you move to the next village under attacks.
Obviously if times cant be made you can either stack one and do something else with the other, or depending on troop count split then stack and move.

The whole hypothesis behind defending is reacting to what being hit, which is why you quickly withdraw to re deploy, get into the habit of having as much free roaming support as you can, the less tied up the better as it give more options and increases stack and moves effectiveness.

3.dSNIPING

To note, this is less common however does not rely on troop availability, its used to hold a village in your hands, presuming you can get a more solid defense there by the time attacks return.

The reason being sniping lets you keep your village at the expense of a little loyalty.

So what is sniping?

You have incomings:

xx.xx.xx.xxx nuke
xx.xx.xx.xxx nuke
xx.xx.xx.xxx noble with nuke
xx.xx.xx.xxx noble with 100 axe

So say you don't have the def kicking about to efficiently kill off that wave, what a snipe is it dodges the heavier hits and intercepts the weak, 100 axe hits.

So your rally point would look like this after a successful snipe:

xx.xx.xx.xxx nuke
xx.xx.xx.xxx nuke
xx.xx.xx.xxx noble with nuke
xx.xx.xx.xxx your support

So you lose the loyalty of 25 (in theory) from the 1st hit, but take out the week other 3.

How

There a few ways, ill start with the easiest.

Returning support

Ok this is the easiest method but relies on a poor train from the attacker.

What you do is send your troops to support another village. Then when the time is right you return the support to your village, the thing with returning the support is it always return on a full second.

So if your attackers train looks like

xx.xx.47.xxx nuke
xx.xx.47.xxx nuke
xx.xx.47.xxx noble with nuke
xx.xx.48.xxx noble with 100 axe

You can return on the full second to snipe it. This is fool proof as it forcibly lands on a full second.

Support trains.

Basically you set up a train of defence troops and target it up but using support command instead.

When its time, you launch the train to your village, now hopefully some hits have sniped, cancel the ones who did not snipe and re set up the train but with faster troops.

Doing this method you get 20 chances to snipe

5 waves with cats in the support
5 waves with swords in the support
5 waves with spears in the support
5 waves with hc in the support.

Basically on every wave you send all troop types and gradually take out the slower ones, enabling you to send 4 trains to try snipe it.

Timed support

This is very hard to do accurately in tight trains, please refer to the timings guide.

Basically you are just timing some support to land between the wave, but landing on the millisecond you want.

This is very tough and you should usually get keyed up on accurate timing, or have your tribes best timer sit you.

Do not attempt if u cannot time very well, unless the trains is naff ofc.

Dodge and cancel.

This is very hard to do accurately, its basically a accurate dodge. But not only do you factor in the launch you factor in the recall, to demonstrates the calculation is something like.

tw stats planner

to launch
Reaction time+server lag+your lag+time to travel to server.
then to recall
Reaction time+server lag+your lag+time to travel to server.

To a millisecond gap, not for the faint hearted.

Cancel sniping

Compared to the above which is a basically a rushed, oh **** no time launch cancel ummm... cancel sniping if you have the 20 mins before hand is life saver.
Because it is a sure bet its often the most used, yet the least know about.

It makes use of the fact when a attack is launched, it has its landing time down to the milliseconds, when you cancel said attack, it does not re calculate the milliseconds, it retains its original milliseconds, meaning you can pre plan a snipe to return to a precise millisecond, all you have to do is time it accurate to a second, easy eh.

So we incomings noble train now 19:59 minutes away, time to work, what im looking for is a adjacent village with full seconds as its travel time (just for maths)

when i find such a village i wanna launch 1/3 of my troops at said vill, and note the millisecond, should the milliseconds be directly inbetween a noble train great, if not cancel and try again, repeat until you have a attack launched with correct milliseconds to do a snipe.

Now you have a out bound hit with desired milliseconds, you should calculate when to cancel, if you freeze the rally point should be easier, rename the outbound attack with the time you need to cancel.

repeat 3 times so you have 3 outbound attacks all with dsired ms,
your rally point will look like this

attack on xxx CANCEL 13:23:43
attack on xxx CANCEL 13:22:54
attack on xxx CANCEL 13:22:12

Now you can sit, wait till the aid time, (factor in the lag like you would) and hit cancel, your rally point should look like this.

NUKE
NUKE
NUKE
NOBLE 1
Canceled attack
NOBLE 2
Canceled attack
NOBLE 3
Canceled attack
NOBLE 4

We do 3 for safety, 1 is almost always enough, but it allows you slip up and be ok if theirs some demon mega lag around.

Retake the village

Ok you cant snipe or don't have the means to, but u have a nuke + noble near enough.

This still requires timing, the opponent usually times support to land right away. So you must time your nuke and noble between the last hit and the support, and presto, you let the enemy have the village for a split second and now they support you, how nice :D

Alternatively if situation is right/beneficial you can cat your own vill and make it a support trap. Its a last gasp tbh, and won't aid you, just detriment enemy,

3.eAttack Id's

Attack id's once you are in the thick of it with your team, you will be able to make good use of attack id's.

These will basically let you tag incomings you missed the launch by using other attacks as a reference.

Attack id's order from when the attack was launch, ie first one launched has the lowest id. So as other attacks that are marked you can use attack id's to reference off the marked hit and fill missing links.

Copy to your quick bar URL and use on incoming screen.

javascript:function c(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.crosstrigger.com/tw/sort.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b);}c();

3.fWEB STACKING

Will anyone in a tribe pay special attention to this. (thats everyone ;) )

This is a great tactic which can most definitely give you the edge in long haul war.

When you stack a village and have more time than usual you should web stack, ill use mi current tribe as an example.

When asked to stack a village, how many of you just send 200 sp 200 sw 200 arch to said village from one of your def vills.
I imagine most if not all.

However say you make 50% losses, you now start recruiting this and its takes a few days to replenish, then you can re send.
Imagine this on a greater scale, where your stacking is say 10k troops.
To rebuild them takes maybe 10 days depending on your build.

Not if you web stack.

To web stack what you do is take your required amount to send.
Say for arguments sake its 10k troops.
Now if you have 100 safe villages that are primarily used for these stacking opps. You send 1% from each village.

So 10000/100 = 100, so you send 100 troops form each village to stack, as apposed to from one village you send these troops from across all your safe def vills.

Now what this does, say if the stack is mostly beaten you lose 9000 troops and they need more.

From your single village you normally send form it takes maybe 10 days to recruit this back, so for that 10 days you are short on those troops.

But across 100 villages,

10 days or 240 hours/100 = 2.4 hours.

So in 2.4 hours you immediately replenish your troops to re send, you are spreading that loss's across all your def vills there buy decreasing rebuild time dramatically.

So if your enemy still nuby stacks you will soon see which tribe is fighting to find troops whilst they rebuild, whilst tribe who web stacks has all there losses back in a matter of hours, and already on their way.

Think if the stack is close buy you could lose troops recruit and resend 5-10 times whilst the guys who did not web stack still hasn't replenished.

So in one easy to manoeuvre you increase your troop efficiency by up to 10? So for that week, you had 10x your usual troop count on what the enemy is doing.

That is stupidly massive, if u could x your defensive capabilities by 10 imagine what you could do.
A fool to not do this if you ask me.

3.gfinale thoughts.

I cannot stress enough about the team element of the game, tw as a game works on the rules of over-powerment,

You are attacked and say you lose half your forces and kill all the nuke.

If you had double the troops maths says you would now lose 1/4 instead of 1/2.

However with the rule of over-powerment you would make far less losses than a 1/4, the more you overwhelm the enemy in the reported attack/defence. The more the rule of over-powerment swings your way.

To the point, where you may have 30 defences stacking a village, they may have 30 nukes hitting it, but all his nukes die and you only lose maybe 5 vills worth of defence, mathematically you had the same force but over-powerment means you win, by quite a huge margin.

4. ...

I hope you found this guide useful, its all my own work as side from whats stated, and i hope my poor grammar doesn't let the guide down.

Credits go to teesedale w28.net for precise wording of T train.
and credit to slow target for the script included in "attack id's

CREDITS d1mension/Darkdragon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Pmsl i take it theirs no posts cause people who started reading yesterday are only half way through :p

DeletedUser10970

Not finished reading yet but enjoying it so far!
thanks

DeletedUser4753

I should really find a gramma friend to write for me, would make it a tad easier ;)

DeletedUser4753

Ty for rep whoever it was, unsure what it is or what it does but ppl seem to like it :p

DeletedUser3312

There's so much wrong with this guide. Will post later.