Missing Reports

DeletedUser

Just a quick question i hope somebody might be able to shed some light on!!!! ( i hope)..

Ive been having trouble for several days now archiving reports. I am one of those players that never ever deletes a report!!:icon_redface:

Basically whats been happening is when i click select all in the reports folder and move them to either an archive folder or intel folder they not only don't move to the selected folder but they disappear off the face of the earth!!!:mad:

I was just wondering if anybody else is having or had this same problem??

Thanks in advance Blades

ps i'm in talks with admin and there stumped also:(

DeletedUser

It is quite an easy one, your archive folder is full. Either it would delete the early archives or in this instance it loses the new ones. It is like when you send an email to someone who has a full inbox. It does not arrive.

DeletedUser

It is quite an easy one, your archive folder is full. Either it would delete the early archives or in this instance it loses the new ones. It is like when you send an email to someone who has a full inbox. It does not arrive.

I'm afraid not, i'm led to believe that your archive folder can not be full.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well then that cant be right as your reports have gone so obviously the archive folder does not work properly. Did you ever delete it and recreate the folder? If it is recreated then you have your answer. How about other folders does it do the same thing?

DeletedUser

The archive, like all folders, have a finite limit.

How sure are you of that??? and how many would that be???

i currently have 409 pages in my archive with 40 reports/page.

I'm quite sure while playing a big account on w3 i had more than 409 pages in my archive!!!

DeletedUser

I do not know the exact number. Only that there is a storage limit.

You honestly think, that you can store everythying, no matter how much there is?
Remember this is not hosted on your computer, but on the servers, where tens of thousands of people are doing the self same thing. There is not an unlimited storage capability on the servers.

If you create folders, it will provide you with more storage capacity.

DeletedUser

I have never had an issue with storage and IF there was now a limit I would be amazed if it was causing an impact this early into a world, I have 4608 pages of 40 reports stored in 1 folder on w4.

DeletedUser

Well i'm 99% sure that i only had 1 archive folder on a previous world prior to the new updates with thousands of pages of reports. I do have other folders that i use while playing but move reports from folder to folder but always archived them in the end, but this is where i'm losing them.

DeletedUser

I have never had an issue with storage and IF there was now a limit I would be amazed if it was causing an impact this early into a world, I have 4608 pages of 40 reports stored in 1 folder on w4.

This is what i mean. My folder can't be full at 409 pages!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Put a support ticket in, if theres a problem, they will sort it out.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Just a quick question i hope somebody might be able to shed some light on!!!! ( i hope)..

Ive been having trouble for several days now archiving reports. I am one of those players that never ever deletes a report!!:icon_redface:

Basically whats been happening is when i click select all in the reports folder and move them to either an archive folder or intel folder they not only don't move to the selected folder but they disappear off the face of the earth!!!:mad:

I was just wondering if anybody else is having or had this same problem??

Thanks in advance Blades

ps i'm in talks with admin and there stumped also:(

Tried clearing cache/cookies? Seems possible that corruption in your cache could be causing it to act is you clicked delete rather than move.