Missing translations

• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Zeichen verfügbar: 500

In notebook edit page, doesn't look right to me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1052

If you try and rename a tab in the notebook with more than 16 characters, the prompt that pops up is in German.

DeletedUser4

[tt]An Update has been run, can you please report any new translations errors or if any already reported are still present.

My apologies for this I am working very hard to try and get these all solved as soon as possible[/tt]

DeletedUser

lol this topic is so confusing what does this have any revelance to uk7

I don't really understand it as well but i am guessing it , are for those First to get the award : looted 10k resources . etc etc .

DeletedUser4

Idk, But I gottah sticky out of it, so it all good man... It all good. :icon_cool:

[tt]Enjoy whilst it lasts im waiting for an update to be done on uk7 then all should be fixed and this thread then goes *poof* and disappears in the blink of an eye! [/tt]

DeletedUser

UK7 is the only world on this server which is running v7.0, so all incorrect translations will be found by UK7 players.

DeletedUser3312

[tt]Enjoy whilst it lasts im waiting for an update to be done on uk7 then all should be fixed and this thread then goes *poof* and disappears in the blink of an eye! [/tt]

Always reigning on my parade aren't yah? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser8202

from what ive seen everything has now been sorted in translation

for now

DeletedUser

One of the advantages of account manager is "Automatically extend premium account:" which should be, I think, "Automatic Trade Routes:".

Edit:
Few more errors on the awards page;
  • The Warmonger award says you have attacked 1 player so far, so I'm assuming barbs were interpreted as a player?
  • Hovering over The Demolisher award, it says "So far you have looted 0 resources"
  • Hovering over the Wealth come in gold! award and the Purchase award, both say "You have plundered 0 villages so far"
  • Hovering over the Nobles Faith award says "You have defeated 0 enemy units so far"
  • Hovering over the Espionage award says "You have conquered 0 villages so far"
  • Hovering over the Master of the Battlefield award says "You have defeated 0 enemy units so far"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4

[tt]This should all be fixed once the update is run as to when I cant tell you yet [/tt]

DeletedUser3312

While I was looking around, trying to find some information on how to play this game I came across more German. Here

Here's what it looks like if yah can't see:

build01.png

build02.png

P.S. how do I make my screen look like that? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

believe it or not, these were the graphics when I started playing! Oh my.. brings back good memories.

DeletedUser

believe it or not, these were the graphics when I started playing! Oh my.. brings back good memories.

The good old days.

Ehm,
screenshot12f.png

After clicking the 'Upgrade buildings' button and hovering over your buildings part of the text says 'Bauzeit'.