• Thread starter DeletedUser3312
  • Start date

DeletedUser4

[tt]Update has been done

@everyone yes i know the notebook one is still there

please let me know if you find any others [/tt]

DeletedUser

In Account Manager
  • Village Manager: you can enter fixed building levels that are built automatically
  • Automatically extend premium account:
  • Automatic recruitment of units if you own enough resources and free farm spaces
  • Attack notifications. You can set this to receive an immediate e-mail with more details in case of an attack
Automatically extend premium account: Comes up with an info box saying "Here you can establish automatic trading routes between your villages"

DeletedUser

Sometimes opening the village notebook causes the text box to load at the bottom of the browser, and thereby makes its impossible for one to click on the text box itself to input text (or save text there for that matter). :3

DeletedUser6951

Purely cosmetic but when you send out several attacks the village overview screen shows the attacks at the bottom in a partially drawn grid

DeletedUser

In Tribe > Wars > Wars Archive The Option for Statistic Analysis is still in German.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Notebook gave me this in a javascript alert:

Du hast noch ungespeicherte Änderungen in anderen Tabs offen, die verloren gehen, wenn du diesen Tab speicherst.

DeletedUser

Attacker of the day
This award will only be available on on 06.01. at 00:00

Defender of the day

Looter of the day

Plunderer of the day

Great power of the day
This award will only be available on on 06.04. at 01:00

Nitpicking ones, which you probably don't care about:
Lucky fellow
The loyalty of a village has to be 0 after you conquered it!

Should be:
Lucky fellow
The loyalty of a village has to be 0 after you have conquered it!

Victim
Someone is nobling you within one week after the expiration of your beginner protection!

Should be:
Victim
Someone is nobling you within one week of the expiration of your beginner protection!